The Other Angle

Topic locked
The other angle Jun 13, 2006
Ok .... I've seen plenty of people ask about which qualities a woman/man should have in order for them to be THE ONE.

Lets look at this from another angle:

Which qualities are unacceptable to you that would prevent you from dating/spending time with/settling down with someone?

PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 13, 2006
pretty, just look back at the numerous threads initiated by forumers here on the subject, if you can compile them well... it could be a best seller..
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 13, 2006
Perform a search and stop wasting our time.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 13, 2006
Yeah ... shoot down the newbie why don't you ... LOL ... thanx for the warm welcome
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: The other angle Jun 13, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:Ok .... I've seen plenty of people ask about which qualities a woman/man should have in order for them to be THE ONE.

Which qualities are unacceptable to you that would prevent you from dating/spending time with/settling down with someone?

1= when girls dont pay the damn bills . They order for expensive dish and when it is the time of paying they become silent as they were baggers from last 7 generations.

2= stop princess.ing and start revolution .

3= When they dont let us to get the return on invstment .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 13, 2006
Liban wrote:Perform a search and stop wasting our time.

Liban you can be a real d**k sometimes. :lol: :lol:

Edited : Plz b careful next time, no explicit word! - sniper420
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 13, 2006
A64Venice wrote:Liban you can be a real d**k sometimes. :lol: :lol:

Funny, I thought he was an a$$ :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 13, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
Liban wrote:Perform a search and stop wasting our time.

Liban you can be a real d**k sometimes. :lol: :lol:

:)

u r damn funny :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 16, 2006
I'd never date a girl who drinks alcohol... smoking is borderline too :cry:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 16, 2006
KeithL wrote:I'd never date a girl who drinks alcohol... smoking is borderline too :cry:

On the contrary, I wont mind dating a girl who likes getting hammered, but smoking is a definite no no.... :D
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 17, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
KeithL wrote:I'd never date a girl who drinks alcohol... smoking is borderline too :cry:

On the contrary, I wont mind dating a girl who likes getting hammered, but smoking is a definite no no.... :D

Hammered! I thought u were pious man Venice! :P
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 17, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
A64Venice wrote:

Hammered! I thought u were pious man Venice! :P

I am. :wink:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 06, 2006

Whats the problem with girls drinking alcohol??? As long as its not pure..it should be ok.... :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 06, 2006
zam wrote:

Whats the problem with girls drinking alcohol??? As long as its not pure..it should be ok.... :lol:

you are christian right ? did u hear that Mother Marry were taking alchohol ? no way
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 06, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:
HP wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:Ok .... I've seen plenty of people ask about which qualities a woman/man should have in order for them to be THE ONE.

1= when girls dont pay the damn bills . They order for expensive dish and when it is the time of paying they become silent as they were baggers from last 7 generations.

2= stop princess.ing and start revolution .

3= When they dont let us to get the return on invstment .

I definitly agree with rule #3 !!!

Investment??????? you are looking at us as investment and hoping to get returns???? return with what??
if you don't want to pay the damn bills don't take us to dinner.

If you don't want us to order expensive food that you cannot afford, there is a place called Macdonald.

I am sure we all girls don't ask you to take us to the Burj Al Arab for dinner, expensive and classi restaurants are the guys choice not ours.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 07, 2006
gLoBalTeCh wrote:
zam wrote:

you are christian right ? did u hear that Mother Marry were taking alchohol ? no way

Are you talking about the mother of Jesus, Mary??? If so, sorry I havent heard of that.... :o
zam

Aug 07, 2006
zam wrote:
gLoBalTeCh wrote:
zam wrote:

Are you talking about the mother of Jesus, Mary??? If so, sorry I havent heard of that.... :o

And if so... so what? A glass of wine never hurt anyone.

In fact, I have no issue if the whole Christ family got merrily drunk every thursday night. It's a bit rich to start getting uppity because Christians and their prophets don't follow the rules of other religions.

Personally, I bet the 'ol JC could put quite a few away, he did after all turn water into wine.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 07, 2006
Very well said Ian...

Oh well, different people, different views, that DF! :lol:
zam

Aug 08, 2006
i get turned off if woman sm0kes.....u will smootch in nicotine
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 08, 2006
sniper420 wrote:i get turned off if woman sm0kes.....u will smootch in nicotine

Like licking an ashtray.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 08, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
sniper420 wrote:i get turned off if woman sm0kes.....u will smootch in nicotine

Like licking an ashtray.

As a smoker, I'm turned off by women that complain that kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. Mostly because it means they must have licked an ashtray to make a comparison, and I just don't want that sort of girl near my lips.

Especially after seeing some of the things that end up in ashtrays.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 09, 2006
zam wrote:

I dont know the reason... i guess its down to personal preference similar to girls who dont like guys who smoke, who sport a beard or a beer belly, etc
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance