A Question.?

Topic locked
A question.? May 07, 2006
Do you think a resident of Pakistan, but actually Afghan (AKA PATAN) .. would want to use American woman for a visa to get out of his country? :?: :D

Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 07, 2006
umm first of all i dont think all patans are from afghanistan. They could be from pakistan too.

And your questions is really silly i am sorry. Anything is possible, he might be really in love, or he might be playing. You didnt post any details of the story how do you expect anyone to judge ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: A question.? May 07, 2006
Al7Isra wrote:Do you think a resident of Pakistan, but actually Afghan (AKA PATAN) .. would want to use American woman for a visa to get out of his country? :?: :D

well i think it's a bit immoral...but the most important thing is that u don't feel bad about urself by doing this. if this doesn't go against ur principles than do it, but just remember that sometimes what u give is what u get, and sooner or later u might be used for someone else's purpose.
if the situation is so critical and u wish so much to leave ur country and by this way, why don't u try to convince an american lady to help u, let her know the truth.
i am aware that this things happen, i know some cases of men tring to emigrate by this way u choosed but just think it more before u decide to use anyone to ur best interest.
Good luck and hope u will find an honest way to get where and what u want! take care :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: A question.? May 08, 2006
alexandra wrote:
Al7Isra wrote:Do you think a resident of Pakistan, but actually Afghan (AKA PATAN) .. would want to use American woman for a visa to get out of his country? :?: :D

well i think it's a bit immoral...but the most important thing is that u don't feel bad about urself by doing this. if this doesn't go against ur principles than do it, but just remember that sometimes what u give is what u get, and sooner or later u might be used for someone else's purpose.
if the situation is so critical and u wish so much to leave ur country and by this way, why don't u try to convince an american lady to help u, let her know the truth.
i am aware that this things happen, i know some cases of men tring to emigrate by this way u choosed but just think it more before u decide to use anyone to ur best interest.
Good luck and hope u will find an honest way to get where and what u want! take care :wink:

i am appologise for my mistake in the post. i was so sleepy and i did not see that u r from us, and i thought u were male. so sorry. oopsssssssss i should go to bed right now before making a real confusion like this again
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 08, 2006
Ok, well I've talked to him online (I know ... I know) since July 2005... and he is like "I love you" so I just laugh, but once I checked his emal (i had his pass) and I found out he talks to all these chicks and keeps writing them LOVE letters, one is some old lady from US. Dang.. I was bummed, but nt really, I generally don't trust people on internet. Still he kept saying he want to meet me anywhere, he will do anything.. He is afghan living in Paki. So I dont know... I mean should I believe him? We kinda get along, all "COMPATABLE" so to say... but I dont know. I think he lies and just wants visa. What do you all think? Thanks.
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 09, 2006
Al7Isra wrote:Ok, well I've talked to him online (I know ... I know) since July 2005... and he is like "I love you" so I just laugh, but once I checked his emal (i had his pass) and I found out he talks to all these chicks and keeps writing them LOVE letters, one is some old lady from US. Dang.. I was bummed, but nt really, I generally don't trust people on internet. Still he kept saying he want to meet me anywhere, he will do anything.. He is afghan living in Paki. So I dont know... I mean should I believe him? We kinda get along, all "COMPATABLE" so to say... but I dont know. I think he lies and just wants visa. What do you all think? Thanks.

i think that is so obvious what he is up to: he wants the visa and he wont show any regrets by using the word LOVE and play with it until he will finally get what he wants. And as u found in his email those love letters to another women i think that is so clear that he lies to u( sorry to say it but this is what i think) how can he love lots of women in the same time and ooops :shock: what a coincidence! all from usa! the so called COMPATIBILITY, it's just a trick he is using and i bet he saied to u that he can't live without u and that u r his real love, soul mate etc etc bla bla bla!!!
ALl i can say to u is take good care of u, keep him away if he is such a hypocrite, cause if u allow him to play , soon enough u wil be KO and for sure he wont give a damn about it!
if u r madly in love with him, than test him, let him prouve to u his so called LOVE...just keep ur feet on the ground and be aware of every move he will make.
whatever u wil decide, think first in ur happyness and ur own comfort!
wish u all the best, good luck, and strenght to overcome it if it wont be like u dremt! keep us posted! :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 09, 2006
Thank you alexandra. What I meant by compatability, I meant I decided that by our horoscopes, etc. Yes, you're right he said those things. When I caught him, he blamed everything on his little brother, who before h said was 9 and now 14 ? LOL, he grew up pretty fast. Only one old woman was from U.S., then other were from other countries. But he did say love you to all of them. He keeps saying it's his lil'brother., but I dont believe him. I told him I wont marry him, and I dont believe in marriage, but he keeps talking to me... and says he doesnt care for America or citizenship.
I know sometimes I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, all evidence was pointing at me, but IT WASNT ME, so I hate to be mean to him if he is in fact telling the truth, but then again, by using reason, all evidence IS poiting at him.. Im in dilemma, I dont LOVE him, but I guess I care for him, and it sucks to see all my time gone down the drain.
I forgot to mention he writes me real letters, by mail. Either way I am not an idiot, I can see when people lie.. I don't know when they say sorry if they're honest and I should forgive them, or stand my ground.???
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 09, 2006
Not all relationships over the internet are lies and will never work. Some are genuine!
I fell in love with a girl from Canada once. It was great at first, but we broke up when neither of us could bare the fact we lived thousands of miles apart! I don't think either of us was kidding the other one on.
In your case Al7Isra, it seems that the other person is just looking for a way out, rather than genuinely falling in love! I've always found that love seems to genuinely happen between two people, when neither is looking for it!

Oh, and how did you find out their password???
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 09, 2006
Al7Isra wrote:Thank you alexandra. What I meant by compatability, I meant I decided that by our horoscopes, etc. Yes, you're right he said those things. When I caught him, he blamed everything on his little brother, who before h said was 9 and now 14 ? LOL, he grew up pretty fast. Only one old woman was from U.S., then other were from other countries. But he did say love you to all of them. He keeps saying it's his lil'brother., but I dont believe him. I told him I wont marry him, and I dont believe in marriage, but he keeps talking to me... and says he doesnt care for America or citizenship.
I know sometimes I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, all evidence was pointing at me, but IT WASNT ME, so I hate to be mean to him if he is in fact telling the truth, but then again, by using reason, all evidence IS poiting at him.. Im in dilemma, I dont LOVE him, but I guess I care for him, and it sucks to see all my time gone down the drain.
I forgot to mention he writes me real letters, by mail. Either way I am not an idiot, I can see when people lie.. I don't know when they say sorry if they're honest and I should forgive them, or stand my ground.???

well after knowing his excuses i still think that he is a liar, to blame it on his little brother (the one who is 9 or the one who is 14 :twisted: :shock: ) and this is such a lame excuse, no valid argument to save his aS$. why u think he wants to marry? for the visa! just tell him that if he loves u that much he should take u in paki (just kiddin, but it wont hurt to play with his mind a llil'bit) and stay with him there, see what kinda' reaction he will have (i think i already know :D).
he is coward also cause he can't take responsability for his actions and mistakes, so he is not worth it, trust me i know what i am talking about. and for sure u have strong feelings for him otherwise u would have made a big IGNORE for him ( i have been there).
there r a lot of men, give urself the right to choose and not to be the choosen one, i am sure ur value is more than he can take! i can say that i was in a similar situation (not about visa, but this kind of lies i took and it was a real hell).
trust ur feeling, listen to ur heart but do what the mind tells u, this is the best advice i got from a special person and i will pass it over to u, for me it worked. best of luck!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 10, 2006
I personally think u SHOULD NOT trust that guy. Yeah, I think he wants to get a free ticket to the states, lol.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2006
IMJ wrote:I personally think u SHOULD NOT trust that guy. Yeah, I think he wants to get a free ticket to the states, lol.

It seems you had a real bitter experience :P
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 10, 2006
Wafaey wrote:
IMJ wrote:I personally think u SHOULD NOT trust that guy. Yeah, I think he wants to get a free ticket to the states, lol.

i did not
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2006
Wafaey wrote:

UPDATE: I caught damn liar, once again, will block him tonite.. muahahahah i feel so satisfied
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 11, 2006
Al7Isra wrote:
Wafaey wrote:

UPDATE: I caught damn liar, once again, will block him tonite.. muahahahah i feel so satisfied

good, :lol:
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance