New Year Nigh-need A Lady To Join Me.

Topic locked
new year nigh-need a lady to join me. Dec 28, 2008
im a guy, planning to go out somewhere at the new year, the prolem is I must have a lady with me since its for couples only everywhere. any ideas to help me in that plz?

howdy

Dec 29, 2008
Make some female friends? Or friends in general and go out with a group.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 29, 2008
it s not by force to be only with a lady :roll:
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: new year nigh-need a lady to join me. Dec 29, 2008
howdy wrote:im a guy, planning to go out somewhere at the new year, the prolem is I must have a lady with me since its for couples only everywhere. any ideas to help me in that plz?

mate... forums is the worst place to look for a partner!!!!! so you are telling us that you are ready to accept any girl no matter how ugly/looser/desperate/old she is for you to go out with!!!!

are you sure you want to blind date someone like that!?!!?!?! think again :shock:

on the other hand... you can still find great people on those forums to go out with and make friends (I personally did) and this may happen with arranged group meetings but blind dating is a different topic.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: new year nigh-need a lady to join me. Dec 29, 2008
I guess he wants to share the bill only. 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 29, 2008
Now, I would've made a very helpful suggestion, however this forum (especially the members of the European Union) has pressured me to refrain from excercising my use of free speech.

Because I am a total tosser, with a one tracked mind, more money than sense and I can't find anyone decent to love me, as no-one will have me. So I have to pay people to be my friend, let alone anything else.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
Okay, I'm bored of you now, so I'm just going to take the p***.

Why? Because I can! And it amuses everyone else at your expense - hahaha!

See above!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 29, 2008
Edited due to daft bragging payingg for it comments!
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
project3030 wrote:Now, I would've made a very helpful suggestion, however this forum (especially the members of the European Union) has pressured me to refrain from excercising my use of free speech.

Because I am a total tosser, with a one tracked mind, more money than sense and I can't find anyone decent to love me, as no-one will have me. So I have to pay people to be my friend, let alone anything else.

I thought the Mods already dealt with you...

just to correct you; Freedom of speech (which we all enjoy) on this forum has a different meaning... insulting specific nationalities or speaking dirty and bullshit around is not called freedom of speech...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Dec 29, 2008
If you notice, I have curtailed my comments regarding specific nationalities.

However, the mods should have allowed my free speech in regards to my initial question
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
But you use it as an excuse to carry on your obsession with the topic. Therefore would would appreciate it, if you would not mention it at all so that the subject dies.

I think we've made that perfectly clear, and if you still don't get it, then sorry to say, but you must be a bit lacking in your understanding capabilities.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

its done Dec 30, 2008
i guess searching for a lady to join me the new year out is sooooo hard (as i notice here). so i took the decision, i'll be going to shakera's concert with the guys. bleeeeeeh
howdy

Re: its done Jan 01, 2009
howdy wrote:i guess searching for a lady to join me the new year out is sooooo hard (as i notice here). so i took the decision, i'll be going to shakera's concert with the guys. bleeeeeeh
i thought you have a GF?
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Nop Jan 01, 2009
ArchitectRoel: no i don't. :-(
howdy

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance