Loog 4 A Somali Or Ethiopian Beauty

Topic locked
Apr 18, 2006
i realize my mistake !! the nice thing is to be nice person , skin doesnt matter :)........you guys have opened my eyes .......

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 19, 2006
This girl essence of beauty...

Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 19, 2006
I heard Bilal was Sudanese also....

PS - Ahhh... beauty!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2006
so if u r somali or ethiopian, free and serious , contact me!!!!!!!!
bonjourdubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 19, 2006
beauty lies in the eye of the beerholder, erm opps, I mean beholder!

Ofcourse Black is beautyfull. Oh btw HP, I am Black, so can I be spared now?? :shock: I dont understand why do people have limitations ....like "so if u r somali or ethiopian, free and serious , contact me" or "finding a paki girl" .....
I have a friend, who has madness for tan skin. I fail to see how can it ever work? Coz I think a person is beautifull when you get to know them.

P.S Black people have the most healthy great skin!
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: loog 4 a somali or ethiopian beauty Apr 19, 2006
Lionheart wrote:Even high maintenance Bollywood actresses are not as beautiful as this average Ethiopian/Somali beauties..from Hi5. :lol:

erm, are these girls aware they have been uploaded here? if not, its very unethical of you :x
easternjewel

Apr 19, 2006
EJ IS NOT BLACK
yshimy

Apr 19, 2006
easternjewel wrote:beauty lies in the eye of the beerholder, erm opps, I mean beholder!

Ofcourse Black is beautyfull. Oh btw HP, I am Black, so can I be spared now?? :shock: !

NO ...........u r exception :wink:

i love your all mistakes , i love your all faults and i love the the way u are :oops: I will come to dubai again just for u :O)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 19, 2006
[quote="Lionheart"]This girl essence of beauty...
[quote]

LionHeart arent u supposed to b in Philsophy forum? kekeke . Everybody is beautiful in their own ways. So stop complainign i prefer black girl' b*oty or white girl's b**ast! Especially U E.J......... :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
sniper420 wrote:Especially U E.J......... :D

Your smiling?? now ur scaring me :lol:

especially me wht? :scratch:
easternjewel

Apr 20, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
sniper420 wrote:Especially U E.J......... :D

Your smiling?? now ur scaring me :lol:

especially me wht? :scratch:

ur bi-s*xual prefrence scars me :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
my s.e.xual status is just fine, u need not scare urself.
so hows your bf? :lol:
easternjewel

Apr 20, 2006
Lionheart wrote:This girl essence of beauty...

Lets look at her , do u think if she is cute? i dont even bother to look at her twice ...................Girl must have fair colour......... :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: loog 4 a somali or ethiopian beauty Apr 20, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Even high maintenance Bollywood actresses are not as beautiful as this average Ethiopian/Somali beauties..from Hi5. :lol:

erm, are these girls aware they have been uploaded here? if not, its very unethical of you :x

These girls put their picture on the internet, especially on dating site that doesn't protect the information and picture of its customers, so I don't think its unethical at all. They wanted attention they got attention.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
easternjewel wrote:beauty lies in the eye of the beerholder, erm opps, I mean beholder!

Ofcourse Black is beautyfull. Oh btw HP, I am Black, so can I be spared now?? :shock: I dont understand why do people have limitations ....like "so if u r somali or ethiopian, free and serious , contact me" or "finding a paki girl" .....
I have a friend, who has madness for tan skin. I fail to see how can it ever work? Coz I think a person is beautifull when you get to know them.

P.S Black people have the most healthy great skin!

Easternjewel...Every man has different taste to what type of woman they like... I like woman who tan, dark, exotic looking...HP our danish friend likes woman that resemble Miss Piggy.

Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
HP wrote:
Lionheart wrote:This girl essence of beauty...

Lets look at her , do u think if she is cute? i dont even bother to look at her twice ...................Girl must have fair colour......... :wink:

That is because a chick got to look like Miss Piggy to be considered beautiful in your eyes...
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 20, 2006
HP wrote:Image

A lesson on how to put on makeup wouldn't hurt this Girl...HP wouldn't you agree. :lol:
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
alright guys stop bickering over color look at EJ she prefers anyone irrespective of color.....all rainbow colors turn white and black.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

whos beautiful? Apr 20, 2006
GOD graceous 8) 8) ..Been reading and following every detail of whos who?....THIS FORUM provides the means of strengthening one's intellect..and making up one's mind about SOMETHING and even to the point of stressing NOTHING... to let the mind be a thoroughfare for all thoughts......AREN'T we all beautiful?...UNIQUE ..havent you heard of individual differences?....
THERE is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in proportion..because PERFECTION is far from human reality.......woman or man's beauty I suppose rests on necessities, AND I BELIEVE what beauty really comes ... is when ALL things ARE IN ORDER...

god bless us all :D

HABIT IS SECOND NATURE :)
vicky40_teach
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 20, 2006
as i am leaving so my last comments

" Its God who creates us and we dont have any control on our physcial appearance , but what we can do is to make our
personality by ourselves- the way we interact wid everyone " . Physcial appearnce fades away after sometime , so concentrate on everlasting things :) .

:P

so taa taa ........and appologize for pulling your legs :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 20, 2006
Chat tommorrow HP

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 20, 2006
Lionheart wrote:Easternjewel...Every man has different taste to what type of woman they like... I like woman who tan, dark, exotic looking...

I know, but that is not enough for a good relationship..that is my point.
easternjewel

Lionheart wrote:These girls put their picture on the internet, especially on dating site that doesn't protect the information and picture of its customers, so I don't think its unethical at all. They wanted attention they got attention.

That doesnt make it right for you or any1 else to upload, save, edit the pictures as you fancy. It still remains unethical.
easternjewel

Apr 20, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Easternjewel...Every man has different taste to what type of woman they like... I like woman who tan, dark, exotic looking...

I know, but that is not enough for a good relationship..that is my point.

To me relationship is marrieg..and you are totally right marrieg can't be based solely on how your partner looks, but rather how compatible you are with your partner. For instance some longest lasting marrieges are the marrieges based arranged marrieges, and some of highest divorce rates are among the marrieges were the partners have choosen their spouses based on looks, rather than compatibility or intelligence. So I agree with relationship can't totally be based on looks..

Who know skinhead like HP could end marrying the pitch black Sudanese woman.....
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

easternjewel wrote:
Lionheart wrote:These girls put their picture on the internet, especially on dating site that doesn't protect the information and picture of its customers, so I don't think its unethical at all. They wanted attention they got attention.

That doesnt make it right for you or any1 else to upload, save, edit the pictures as you fancy. It still remains unethical.

Again you are right...
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 21, 2006
HP wrote:as i am leaving so my last comments

" Its God who creates us and we dont have any control on our physcial appearance , but what we can do is to make our
personality by ourselves- the way we interact wid everyone " . Physcial appearnce fades away after sometime , so concentrate on everlasting things :) .

so taa taa ........and appologize for pulling your legs :P

in meantime improve ur personality and stop falling for losers!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance