Is It Immoral?

Topic locked
Is it immoral? Oct 01, 2009
I have been talking to my colleagues at work and many of them have their families back at home. They say that its okay to have relationships with other women as long as they like each other. These people have wife and kids and I want to know if its okay go out and mingle with other people if your family is away?

coolpista
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 01, 2009
I hope they don't mind and are understanding if their wives are doing the same thing.
Nocturnal
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 01, 2009
Nocturnal wrote:I hope they don't mind and are understanding if their wives are doing the same thing.

Exactly, if they don't mind there spouses doing the same, then I don't see a problem :wink:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 02, 2009
Offcourse it's immoral!

A cheating man would understand if his wife is doing the same. Yaa right...:lol:

If one is staying away from the family for 8-10 months a year, then cumon is obvious he'll jump the gun the first chance he gets. Would it then be immoral? Maybe not.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 02, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Offcourse it's immoral!

A cheating man would understand if his wife is doing the same. Yaa right...:lol:

If one is staying away from the family for 8-10 months a year, then cumon is obvious he'll jump the gun the first chance he gets. Would it then be immoral? Maybe not.

You are being sarcastic, aren't you?
Nocturnal
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 03, 2009
Nocturnal wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Offcourse it's immoral!

You are being sarcastic, aren't you?

Which part you mean sarcastic?

if that 8-10 months, I'm with you!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 03, 2009
No it is not immoral. Every one needs companionship and life is just too short, so have fun.
Razmattaz
Dubai Forum User

Oct 03, 2009
Razmattaz wrote:No it is not immoral. Every one needs companionship and life is just too short, so have fun.

So cheating on your spouse is OK? I assume your aren't married. Need companionship, get a dog or a cat. They make great companions.
Nocturnal
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 03, 2009
Yes but what's the point of being faithful if you stay away from your wife for most on the year? In such cases the husband is just a bank. It's sad but true.
Razmattaz
Dubai Forum User

Oct 03, 2009
Razmattaz wrote:Yes but what's the point of being faithful if you stay away from your wife for most on the year? In such cases the husband is just a bank. It's sad but true.

No matter where he is, he's still a bank!!! It's a matter of where he makes his deposits!!!
Nocturnal
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Is it immoral? Oct 03, 2009
coolpista wrote:I have been talking to my colleagues at work and many of them have their families back at home. They say that its okay to have relationships with other women as long as they like each other. These people have wife and kids and I want to know if its okay go out and mingle with other people if your family is away?

It's okay to flirt with other woman
till the time your wife doesn't knows about it

:)

On a serious note , husband who loves his wife truly won't do such a thing
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 03, 2009
I agree with you prettgal

flirting is ok, but having affair, of course not!
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 03, 2009
NewMel wrote:I agree with you prettgal

flirting is ok, but having affair, of course not!

Flirting is healthy. If my husband stopped flirting I would worry about him!! Then I would really think something was going on.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance