Giving Fate A Helping Hand

Topic locked
Nov 05, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Well if that's the case, there are alot of women from the Bronx with a Russian accent right here in Dubai.

I'm sure you make sure your women always dress appropriate. A potato sack made of hemp will definitely keep your women safe.

Bronx accent is something that is not possible to mix up with anything, especialy with Russian.

As for dress It should be rather stylish than expensive and expresses some personality and taste, if they are available.

The Bronx may have just been a stopover for them. But the accent is definitely Russian. I understand they say "vun dulla" instead of one dolla" when negotiating.

As far as dress goes, their "employers" do tend to lay out money on clothing, which is merely a "loan". I'm sure that in order to cover the cost of the clothing they "work" to pay the loan off.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 05, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:The Bronx may have just been a stopover for them. But the accent is definitely Russian. I understand they say "vun dulla" instead of one dolla" when negotiating.

And over here in Nasr Square they Khabibi One khAndred ! :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 05, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:The Bronx may have just been a stopover for them. But the accent is definitely Russian. I understand they say "vun dulla" instead of one dolla" when negotiating.

Probably it was temporary for them, not for you, darling. :wink:

By the way what did you negotiate for?
:!: You wanted some unusual service from them or another client wanted a mixed nationality threesome? :oops:

Only just for information Russians would have never said "dulla". Probably you heard girls of another nationality. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 05, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

Probably it was temporary for them, not for you, darling. :wink:

By the way what did you negotiate for?
:!: You wanted some unusual service from them or another client wanted a mixed nationality threesome? :oops:

Only just for information Russians would have never said "dulla". Probably you heard girls of another nationality. :wink:

First: I said "I understand" not "I heard" - they say vun dulla. Comes from approaching people who they think may be potential "clients", when they weren't.

Second: I wouldn't know about negotiating in that trade. That seems to be their area of expertise. 8) 8)

I guess their "Big Dada" in the US had a sale and some "Big Papa" bought them in bulk and shipped the goods to Dubai. :shock:

And why do you keep insisting that I lived in the Bronx? I have never even got close to it! Possibly because I didn't have the right passport for entry. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 05, 2009
Stop smoking, dear. Your pot plant is almost bald. I have never insisted that you are from Bronx. So your attack was absolutely misplaced as usual.

It's probably your childish fears. :wink:

Possibly because I didn't have the right passport for entry.

As you cannot understand any word in Russian correctly you DID and DO have. 8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 06, 2009
Choc - update? how'd it go?
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 06, 2009
I think choc may find her soul mate and has gone to the honey moon already!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 06, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Stop smoking, dear. Your pot plant is almost bald. I have never insisted that you are from Bronx. So your attack was absolutely misplaced as usual.

It's probably your childish fears. :wink:

Possibly because I didn't have the right passport for entry.

As you cannot understand any word in Russian correctly you DID and DO have. 8) 8) 8)

Then maybe it would help if you stopped speaking to me in Russian. And you are always referring to me coming from the Bronx. And my plant wouldn't be bald if you stopped climbing through my window when I'm not home and picking the leaves off of it!!! :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 06, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:

And over here in Nasr Square they Khabibi One khAndred ! :D

LMAO!!!!

Nasr Square?? Then that must be one khandred fils they are asking for.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 07, 2009
LOL - well it was nice actually. Everyone moved around the table to get a chance to speak to one another. No guys there that were really my type, but it was good in the respect that it was nice to meet knew people in a civilized manner.

A few numbers were exchanged from what I gather.

We have another one on Sunday night - lol
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Then maybe it would help if you stopped speaking to me in Russian. And you are always referring to me coming from the Bronx. And my plant wouldn't be bald if you stopped climbing through my window when I'm not home and picking the leaves off of it!!! :wink:

How good you started but in the end it's the same game "I ain't stupid! You are stupid yourself". :wink:

Anyway I was delighted especially with your trick about right passport. It was really hillarious. 8)

Have a nice day.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:LOL - well it was nice actually. Everyone moved around the table to get a chance to speak to one another. No guys there that were really my type, but it was good in the respect that it was nice to meet knew people in a civilized manner.

A few numbers were exchanged from what I gather.

We have another one on Sunday night - lol

Wow another on sunday lol, good to hear it went well. Well you never know choc - someone who comes along might have a best mate!
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance