Britt Girls Are Bored And Need More Romance

Topic locked
Britt girls are Bored and need more Romance Nov 12, 2010
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Britt girls are Bored and need more Romance Nov 12, 2010
Gertie, I can only speak from experience and it is no and no from me, I am not, and have more than I can handle thanks.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Britt girls are Bored and need more Romance Nov 13, 2010
I dont beleive that either, I have a lot of British Friends, happy and best party goers, and IF they needed more romance they have everything to getting it.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

All women are never happy with anything, Brit or no Brit!!

I have never met a woman who didn't complain about something, or other, going wrong in her life.

Restless lot, and always on edge. Aren't they ??

I wonder why!!!!

(Except for you Sweetie, if you're reading this!! :) )

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Last time after I came back from India where hungry children hungry in the street were visible from my hotel room, I heard two tweenies at Amsterdam airport discussing behind me on the escalator what pizza to order tonight. One made it very clear that pizza hawai is disgusting and that she would refuse to eat it. Something snapped, I turned around and shooted "what the f*ck is wrong with a pizza hawai?"
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Ooh, that would have earned you at least a week in the Sin Bin for that one if Arnie would have heard it here on DF FD

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Tom Jones wrote:All women are never happy with anything, Brit or no Brit!!

I have never met a woman who didn't complain about something, or other, going wrong in her life.

Restless lot, and always on edge. Aren't they ??

I wonder why!!!!

(Except for you Sweetie, if you're reading this!! :) )

:lol: :lol:

Restless and on edge? Not me! The only time I complain is if my glass is half full :wink:

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 pm --

Flying Dutchman wrote:Last time after I came back from India where hungry children hungry in the street were visible from my hotel room, I heard two tweenies at Amsterdam airport discussing behind me on the escalator what pizza to order tonight. One made it very clear that pizza hawai is disgusting and that she would refuse to eat it. Something snapped, I turned around and shooted "what the f*ck is wrong with a pizza hawai?"

FD, two questions What is a tweenie and did they tell you what was wrong with Pizza Hawai? I'm must admit I'm not a lover of pineapple. I don't like sweet and sour. I'm more a Four Cheeses kind of girl (low calorie of course)

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:31 pm --

Dillon wrote:Ooh, that would have earned you at least a week in the Sin Bin for that one if Arnie would have heard it here on DF FD

:lol:

No Dillon, I think it's only if you call someone on a rude name on DF that you get sent to the naughty step. I think it's ok to swear. Apparantly calling someone senile is not acceptable either. I've been getting genned up on the rules!

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:33 pm --

herve wrote:I dont beleive that either, I have a lot of British Friends, happy and best party goers, and IF they needed more romance they have everything to getting it.

Yes Herve, we are indeed a happy lot, well most of us :D
Bethsmum

Re: Britt Girls Are Bored And Need More Romance Nov 13, 2010
Side note to BM: Please be careful with your humor. That's what got me banned. Apparently one taking something personal as in "I don't like or appreciate" is a reason to get banned. I hope that principle applies to all because we can all be selective in what we don't like and appreciate and send in a complaint on the offender and, of course in fairness, action will be taken. I can only the action won't be against anyone complaining for being sensitive to someone inbedding an insult inside a poor excuse for humor).

OK, back on topic. Go anywhere in the world and you will find women with the same issues.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora, BM is confused! Have I misinterpreted the rules :?

PS: I have updated my facebook status to 'It's Complicated'
Bethsmum

Re: Britt girls are Bored and need more Romance Nov 28, 2010
gertrude wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328816/Millions-British-women-bored-lives-endless-housework-money-dull-love-life.html

LOL, this is just funny, wonder if other newspapers also come with such articles
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Britt Girls Are Bored And Need More Romance Dec 29, 2013
I am too bored with this expatriate life!!!! I need a company.... feel lonely
sonupdanielyahoocom
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 02, 2014
sonupdanielyah, want to make friends?
Vartros
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance