Arab Men

Topic locked
Jul 19, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:Oh dear, It's you again. :) I missed you.

BB, show yourself. She is the Western woman who goes shopping together with local guy, her husband.
She is a charm sophisticated lady. Everyone loves her or almost everyone. :?

Where do you get your information? Married to a local? When did that happen? Both my husbands are A-rabs. but not local.

The same way I'm an old cow? And SH is an old fart? When did we meet you? You certainly don't travel in the same circles we do. You dont know one personal detail about me and never will.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Both your husbands?

I am the rebel muslim woman! If 4 is ok 4 the man, why not the woman? I can dream cant I?

:salute: Woman, I salute thee!

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief wrote:I've got a car and many other things. To be frank I've never seen Russian women in majority in any disco I visited.

It's probably you who need to have a ride around to see something by own eyes insted of trading gossips.

I hope next time you won't lay eggs.

Disco? How old r u you old dog? becaue u r showing your age. I guess thats what you call a club in a Russian 2 star hotel. Of course you dont see Russian prosties there because they know that their own kind will rob and beat them.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 19, 2009
Continue speaking with yourself. You have all data.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief, a small peek at all your comments, shows that you enrich this forum with a lot of knowledge, maturity, wisdom and sophistication. Since I can’t match your level, I bow out. Salute Chief.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2009
I agree that most of prostitutes in Dubai r Russians. BUT! Dont forget about Moroccans, Egyptians etc.. Well, im married local (but before marriage i was muslim also) and his mother didnt accept me from the beginning bcz im Russian. Even though i wear abaya and hijab, sometimes even niqab. But now everything is ok.
Look at the statistics: for example, there is 2000-3000 of Russian prostitutes in Dubai. BUT! 50% of them r not Russians!! they r from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc. but they speak russian - so that's it. another reason.. population in Russia is 120 mln ppl. how u can judge about all the country by this 2000??
I agree that a lot of Russian girls come to Dubai to find rich local and marry him. I saw them in restaurants when they r sitting with arab guys.. but anyway.. dont say that ALL russians r the same. there's a lot of really good pure girls, but u dont see them bcz they wear abaya.
julietta
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 20, 2009
julietta wrote:I agree that most of prostitutes in Dubai r Russians. BUT! Dont forget about Moroccans, Egyptians etc.. Well, im married local (but before marriage i was muslim also) and his mother didnt accept me from the beginning bcz im Russian. Even though i wear abaya and hijab, sometimes even niqab. But now everything is ok.
Look at the statistics: for example, there is 2000-3000 of Russian prostitutes in Dubai. BUT! 50% of them r not Russians!! they r from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc. but they speak russian - so that's it. another reason.. population in Russia is 120 mln ppl. how u can judge about all the country by this 2000??
I agree that a lot of Russian girls come to Dubai to find rich local and marry him. I saw them in restaurants when they r sitting with arab guys.. but anyway.. dont say that ALL russians r the same. there's a lot of really good pure girls, but u dont see them bcz they wear abaya.

Huh?
Something quite fishy here.
For one Julietta doesn't sound like a Muslim name!
Red Chief are you playing around?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Red Chief, a small peek at all your comments, shows that you enrich this forum with a lot of knowledge, maturity, wisdom and sophistication. Since I can’t match your level, I bow out. Salute Chief.

That's all you seem to do every time you land urself in a tight spot. You Bow Out!
So what's new?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Red Chief, a small peek at all your comments, shows that you enrich this forum with a lot of knowledge, maturity, wisdom and sophistication. Since I can’t match your level, I bow out. Salute Chief.

That's all you seem to do every time you land urself in a tight spot. You Bow Out!
So what's new?

Well kido, this forum is a place to speak your mind and discuss issues. When it turns into a place pick fights and dumb arguments, I choose to bow out.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

So what's new?

Well kido, this forum is a place to speak your mind and discuss issues. When it turns into a place pick fights and dumb arguments, I choose to bow out.

Agreed! But then which dumb argument were you a part of? The fact is you've made irresponsible statements. And when questioned bout it, you had no reply!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2009
Metaphor79, I haven't heard any proof from you so far.

I know a little but I know it from my own experience. How about you? Without emotions please.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 20, 2009
LoLz.. who told u that my nickname is my real name, ha? Julietta is not russian name also ;) it's italian. in russian it sounds like "Yuliya".
julietta
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 20, 2009
Moreover, u have to know that muslim name is any name with good meaning. Im Tatarian, if u want to know ;) (but for foreigners there's no difference btw Russians and Tatarians), and am originally muslim. And there's a lot of Russians converted to islam also.
julietta
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 20, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

So what's new?

I see you just admitted that you are not the cleverest of people.

At least you have the self reflection ability to admit it openly ;)
I salute you :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 20, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

So what's new?

So acting like kids, talking nonsense, picking up stupid fights and arguments is your definition of being clever. I Salute you dude!

Through this forum, I'm getting a pretty good idea about a big chunk of westerners here in Dubai, the scum and losers of EU and US who are worthless in their home country. What I've been hearing turned out to be true.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Through this forum, I'm getting a pretty good idea about a big chunk of westerners here in Dubai, the scum and losers of EU and US who are worthless in their home country. What I've been hearing turned out to be true.

You didn't understand. Rob is in his own country, The Nethelands, but still worthless and so jobless for many years.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 20, 2009

No please stay and have fun poking him with sharp sticks as other visitors do. You may even give half bottles of vodka but only in the mornings. :)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2009
I am glad that I woke you up from snoring. It looks like there was some truth in my words, old fart.
Continue stirring. :?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 20, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:

So what's new?

So acting like kids, talking nonsense, picking up stupid fights and arguments is your definition of being clever. I Salute you dude!

Through this forum, I'm getting a pretty good idea about a big chunk of westerners here in Dubai, the scum and losers of EU and US who are worthless in their home country. What I've been hearing turned out to be true.

Get off your high horse! See as usual you evade the discussion. The point is we may talk like kids or whatevr you are certainly not part of it. Your like a Reject, poking from the outside. Get to the point, you said that most pros here were Russian. But you can't seem to validate that statement, nether can you apologize for ur folly.
And I think you should know Westerners may be useless in their home countries, but they're definitely making merry here!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2009

IMHO +10 for metaphor79 covered aqll thqqe bases but one - RC's gripping sense of humor. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 20, 2009

IMHO +9 for metaphor79 covered all the bases but one - RC's gripping sense of humor. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 20, 2009
You have 8 more unreaded messages in your savvy-box:

IMHO +8
IMHO +7
IMHO +6
IMHO +5
IMHO +4
IMHO +3
IMHO +2
IMHO +1
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 20, 2009
Red Chief wrote:You have 8 more unreaded messages in your savvy-box:

IMHO +8
IMHO +7
IMHO +6
IMHO +5
IMHO +4
IMHO +3
IMHO +2
IMHO +1

WHAT A WANKER!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 21, 2009
Red Chief wrote:You have 8 more unreaded messages in your savvy-box:

IMHO +8
IMHO +7
IMHO +6
IMHO +5
IMHO +4
IMHO +3
IMHO +2
IMHO +1

H1N1 ----->>> Swine Flu you pig! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ETBaSR_ ... re=channel
RobbyG

Jul 21, 2009
RobbyG wrote:H1N1 ----->>> Swine Flu you pig! :lol:

Probably. I have heard no any single sound from her for last 24 hours. It's rather unusual. I am anxious for her life, you are a heartless animal. :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 21, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

Probably. I have heard no any single sound from her for last 24 hours. It's rather unusual. I am anxious for her life, you are a heartless animal. :D

Don't forget to see the video I've added :D
RobbyG

Jul 22, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

Ha I knew it. She doesn't post and you begin to miss her. :lol: :lol:
I wonder if BB will find this flattering?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2009
Keep your fingers crossed. Sometimes they come back.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 22, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Keep your fingers crossed. Sometimes they come back.

You stuck in Brooklyn Chief? :D

RobbyG

Jul 22, 2009
You hit the nail on the head. It's hilarious.
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 22, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

Ha I knew it. She doesn't post and you begin to miss her. :lol: :lol:
I wonder if BB will find this flattering?

Of course he misses me, obviously you do as well. And please don't be anxious for me, that makes me want to puke.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance