Who Is The Best Barbarians ?!!!

Topic locked
who is the best barbarians ?!!! Apr 15, 2009
http://www.gulfnews.com/world/Afghanistan/10304060.html

i think taliban got to do more to reach the same level of barbarism done by israel and US.

:( :( :(

gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2009
Well atleast Israel and the US are fighting against what they precieve to be the enemy not f&^king each other over. Do you see an Isreali killing an Israeli ? And even worse the Tabliban do it under the guise of religon which from their actions and statements they clearly don't know jack sh!t about.

Just wild bunch of power hungry zealots barbarians. Why the Fcuk are they still called the Taliban ( students ) they should change there name to the Jahils ( ignorants, uneducated ) or the Zalimoon ( opressors ) Surely not deserving of the title Taliban, see no student like behaviour about them. I can't bet the majority can't even sign their own name.

You guessed the Taliban really piss me off

:evil:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 17, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Well atleast Israel and the US are fighting against what they precieve to be the enemy not f&^king each other over.

that's exactly what taliban is doing dear with little or no twist. only difference is much of action from israel and us are gone unpublished. tx to the media.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 18, 2009
That place is a hopeless case. It might take another 5,000 years to see a real democracy there.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 18, 2009
The Taliban truly are a backward thinking bunch. This is so cruel and horrible!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2009
Ya We need to be careful in current political scenario
halcon
Dubai Forum User

Apr 19, 2009
define the word Barbarian, we need a solid definition to it so we can classify who are the real barbarians.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 21, 2009
well surely the thing is these kind of people are psycho rather that a barbarian.

The facts is that these Talibans are using religion to kill, extort and terrorized all people regardless of religion, culture and or creed.

While barbarians are plain killers for congquest.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 22, 2009
I think Taliban are more barbarian but i can say now tha Maxican drug lords are taking over and taliban got to learn from them
Sarah_khal
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 23, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Well atleast Israel and the US are fighting against what they precieve to be the enemy not f&^king each other over. Do you see an Isreali killing an Israeli ? And even worse the Tabliban do it under the guise of religon which from their actions and statements they clearly don't know jack sh!t about.

Just wild bunch of power hungry zealots barbarians. Why the Fcuk are they still called the Taliban ( students ) they should change there name to the Jahils ( ignorants, uneducated ) or the Zalimoon ( opressors ) Surely not deserving of the title Taliban, see no student like behaviour about them. I can't bet the majority can't even sign their own name.

ok. what do you know about taliban?

2nd. who do you think is doing all these killings in afghanistan and pakistan?

3rd. are the taliban really uneducated ppl? they want shariah law does that make them jahil? they want women in pakistan to be dressed up properly, does that make them jahil?

4th. fine taliban are doing all these bombings. if it was really taliban why dont they bomb the prostitue blue areas in and around pakistan?

5th in the media we hear about oh taliban have done this have done this. how the hell do we know it is taliban. do u know how easy it is to make a bomb? get a radio control car attach a c4 and u have a bomb. anyone can do that.

what u see around urself is not taliban. it is a unknown enemy.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 29, 2009
How about the CIA’s secret war on terror started only after weeks of the 9/11 attacks... NATO signed an agreement which allowed the CIA’s civilian jets into EU member states airspace. Those secret rendition flights have been delivering large number of people that being abducted from various locations around the world and transferred to detention centers in Romania, Poland and Diego Island for persecution. It is now known that in these centers torture is a common practice...
Well it’s not so clear who is the best/most barbarians any more, is it..? :( :(
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 29, 2009
"Based on a survey by the Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA), 80% of schools for girls located in villages across Afghanistan and controlled by the Taliban are still operating. Pia Karlsson, Education Advisor of SCA, mentioned 85% of the girls are still going to school. In the Province of Kunduz, which is under the Taliban rule, 122 schools for girls are operating, with 390 registered female teachers!"

source: http://www.makepakistanbetter.com/why_how_what_forum.asp?GroupID=9&Group_title=Islam%20and%20World&ArticleID=6033

Get real before posting anything.I am not defending Talibans and not fully against them.They have good things as well as extremist about few things.
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 05, 2009
hmmm
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

May 10, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Well atleast Israel and the US are fighting against what they precieve to be the enemy not f&^king each other over. Do you see an Isreali killing an Israeli ? And even worse the Tabliban do it under the guise of religon which from their actions and statements they clearly don't know jack sh!t about.

Israelis the day they won't be engaged in warfare with foreign populations, they will most certainly start killing each other :wink: (That's why they always making enemies)
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 15, 2009
Taliban is a mystery as US media has painted a picture to justify their acts. What they show might be reality or totally different from it?

If we have a Afghanistan national, then it would be great to get their perspective.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 19, 2009
mesheditor wrote:define the word Barbarian, we need a solid definition to it so we can classify who are the real barbarians.

Easy. I introduce to you, Robby and his Barbarian counterpart 'E' in the mountains of New Zealand.

Aren't we a sweet couple? :lol:
RobbyG

May 19, 2009
^

:lol: :lol: :lol:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 19, 2009
Porter, you f@ckhead, you screw every picture on DF.

You ain't funny no more :lol:
RobbyG

May 19, 2009
:angel4: peace
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
PointGiven wrote:

Israelis the day they won't be engaged in warfare with foreign populations, they will most certainly start killing each other :wink: (That's why they always making enemies)

As an Israeli i tell u, u don't know what u are talking about.
Just compare how many palestinians were killed by us (and how many of us were killed by them) , to how many Tamuls were killed in Sri Lanca.
Just compare and see.
acrostichos
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 20, 2009
By that measure you could look at US attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan.
karans
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2009
acrostichos wrote:
PointGiven wrote:

Just compare how many palestinians were killed by us (and how many of us were killed by them) , to how many Tamuls were killed in Sri Lanca.
Just compare and see.

Oh, if you are looking for sympathy, you are on the wrong forum. Israeli's seem to think that the lose of one Israeli's life is more important than the lose of 2,000 Palestinian lives - especially women and children.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Israeli's seem to think that the lose of one Israeli's life is more important than the lose of 2,000 Palestinian lives - especially women and children.

If you've a gun in hand and some keep throwing stones at you, what will you do?
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 20, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
acrostichos wrote:
PointGiven wrote:

Just compare and see.

Oh, if you are looking for sympathy, you are on the wrong forum. Israeli's seem to think that the lose of one Israeli's life is more important than the lose of 2,000 Palestinian lives - especially women and children.

No. I'm not looking for sympathy, i'm looking for the truth.
First know the truth , and then decide yourself if u like us or not. Its your choice.
It is right that the death of an Israeli hurts me more than the death of an Arab, but isn't it human to care your own people first?
And we appreciate palestinian life much more than the Hamas.
The Hamas calls upon its people to give away their lives for nothing.
We do all we can to kill only armed people and to avoid killing others,
we miss because the hamas makes us miss with its human shields.
acrostichos
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 20, 2009
acrostichos wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
acrostichos wrote:
PointGiven wrote:

Just compare and see.

No. I'm not looking for sympathy, i'm looking for the truth.
First know the truth , and then decide yourself if u like us or not. Its your choice.
It is right that the death of an Israeli hurts me more than the death of an Arab, but isn't it human to care your own people first?
And we appreciate palestinian life much more than the Hamas.
The Hamas calls upon its people to give away their lives for nothing.
We do all we can to kill only armed people and to avoid killing others,
we miss because the hamas makes us miss with its human shields.

lol hahahahah good one LAND GRABBER. u r a land grabber. u r illegally trespassing on Palestine. You will be shot at unless you move out :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk