Thums Up To Hugo Chavez

Topic locked
Jan 24, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Could it be that Chavez is one of the most virulently anti American persons in Latin America that prompts dubai knight to depict him negatively?

Oh well it's not a surprise from Westerners though, we have become used to their ruses.

Tell that to the Venezuelan people. They are not your 'brothers' as they are strictly christian "lewd, lascivious, paedophile, promiscuous, incestuous, beastiality loving, drunkard, drug abusing, homosexual, immoral, deceptive, hypocritical westerners" but any reaction against him will be strictly internal.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 26, 2009
Venezuelans are Westerners?

I don't think so.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 26, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Venezuelans are Westerners?

I don't think so.

Really? What are they then?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 26, 2009
DK,
AFAIK Westerners are the golden billlion (ppl from developed countries). Venezuela is from the third world for sure...

Who are the Westerners in your terms?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 28, 2009
Japanese are from developed countries, they are not Westerners.

Venezuelans are not Westerners either.

Westerners are homosexual western europeans and their descendants who in their gay(!) abandon frolick about nude, drunk and display their wanton disregard for civilized norms of other socieities that they move to. They typically tend to show lascivious, lewd, immoral, promiscuous tendencies.

Countries to the West of Germany in 'Europe' that have been ruled by the Roman Empire are generally considered Western. Their descendants have since moved to north america, australia, africa and various other places, going as far as removing the entire native population by deception, trickery, hypocrisy, mass murder ,violence, treachery and other illegitimate means. Moreover they have implanted their backward customs and cultural norms in foreign countries where they moved to without any regard for the local beliefs, customs, practices, traditions and norms.

Typical of Western imbecilic hypocrisy, lewd, lascivious, promiscuous, immoral and such backward behaviour.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 28, 2009
Okay Red Chief, Venezuelans are non-Muslims, so muslimbangladeshi would have them on his hit list anyway.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 28, 2009
kanelli wrote:Okay Red Chief, Venezuelans are non-Muslims, so muslimbangladeshi would have them on his hit list anyway.

Kaneli, to be frank I don't care who are in MB list. He included even godless "Evil Empier" as ally in his list.
There are some ppl who don't want to be involved in your girlie clash about value of different countries for the World.
I asked how Westerner themself define the term "Westerner". As for me Japanes are Westerners for sure...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 28, 2009
Red Chief, that question has been asked and answered before in many other threads. Why don't you volunteer your definition? I'm keen to hear why Japanese are considered Westerners, for example.

And there is no need to participate in any "girlie" clash, nor comment on it, unless you feel like being a complete tosser.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 28, 2009
You are right. Sorry about that...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 29, 2009
No probs :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 29, 2009
kanelli wrote:Okay Red Chief, Venezuelans are non-Muslims, so muslimbangladeshi would have them on his hit list anyway.

You are not my spokesperson.

Stop making things up.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Feb 18, 2009
Chavez amigos felicidados!!! YEeeeeeaaaaaaaeeAA

Our worlds most Western dictator is available for re-election without limitations!

55% of Venezuelans chose to support Chavez, among that percentage were mostly poor Venezuelans who live below the poverty limit of 2 dollars a day.

In Argentina they would shout: GGGGOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

;)
RobbyG

Feb 18, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Our worlds most Western dictator is available for re-election without limitations!

Evo Morales is more western. Learn Geography!
:D :D :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk