They Have No Shame!

Topic locked
They have no shame! Jun 02, 2011
We lost her today, we lost her father the day before... Sad sad day for Iran...
There is no end to those people's brutality...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ju ... rs-funeral
http://www.voanews.com/english/news/mid ... 66278.html

:cry: :cry: :cry:

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: They Have No Shame! Jun 02, 2011
Those ayatolzesht are causing a lot of tragedies to Iranians, Iraqis, Lebanese, and now Syrians :(

Iranians must rise up and pay a fee for their freedom, or else let it be a war and get rid of this devlish regime! It makes my blood boils like hell everytime I see one of those mullahs with their black/white turbans.

Shia ideology is what have dragged our region in all this pain and sorrow. I can write books on how Iran FAILED as a kingdom ever since Shiasm arrived with its brutality smashing the vast majority of sunni iranians, zoroastrians and jewish minorities. NOTHING significant was produced and achieved by Iranians during the Shia period, NOTHING but destruction, damage, and pain. Iran lost the caucasian region, big parts of Khorasan, lost the elite population of scientists who were killed randomly and expelled outside, the demography of many cities has been mutated, now some cities speak more turkish than Persian as the Safavids replaced Iranians by more turks to enforce their plans which only lead in Iran's failure!

ONLY when Iranian leadership neglected the Shia ideology, Iran regained some dignity back.
Nader Shah, when he took over Iran, he neglected Shia ideology, and his period was full of success!
Sadly, the Shia clergy never admired him and once they took over again, Iran fell down in the whole of darkness.
Pahlavi, regardless their corruption, they reglected Shia ideology, and resulted in a modern civilized Iran, but once Shia clergy took over, Iran collapsed down again and you can see the result today.

Just be sure, that whatever brutality you see today, was practiced more horribly by Safavids as they massacred the whole nation, city after city, town aftet town. There was no media back then to show us the images, but for those who read proper history, shall know it was a holocaust against Iranians!

My sympathy to my Iranian people. I always ask God in my prayers to free Iran from the nightmare of Shiasm.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: They have no shame! Jun 02, 2011
Do you think it will happen in your life time Sym?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: They Have No Shame! Jun 02, 2011
^^^No BM, I really have no hope...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: They have no shame! Jun 02, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Do you think it will happen in your life time Sym?

I have never seen Iran, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to visit the land of my ancesstors, so its really hard to judge and give a proper answer to your question my friend =(

I live to witness that day, for Iran to revive the golden era of the middle ages when it was a moderate-liberal kingdom ruled by local Iranian dynasties, and was the hub of science, literature, and art. Religion was never an obstacle, unlike the ugly images you see, which is rather the mutated abused version that Shiasm enforced brutality on our nation. Its the thirst for power along with evilness that resulted in this situation.

If you're interested in reading good books, try Ibn Battuta's book, and read his description for the land of Persia, and just read how he praised them and admired Persia calling it the land of beauty and beautifull people. Compare it to the current situation to understand how sad it feels to lose a precious and dear part of you.

Melika, lets hope we all witness that day.
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk