The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic

Topic locked
Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 23, 2011
^What's your guess about the total numbers of civilians killed in Afghanistan and Iraq then? Why is 3 million too high?

Do you think it is only 100x worse at 300,000 civilians killed? Lower, or higher?

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Smurfs Are 'anti-Semitic Jul 24, 2011
shafique wrote:^What's your guess about the total numbers of civilians killed in Afghanistan and Iraq then? Why is 3 million too high?

Do you think it is only 100x worse at 300,000 civilians killed? Lower, or higher?

Cheers,
Shafique

Is that your best Brucie impression?

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I personally don't think that the numbers of civilians slaughtered by cold, hard military ordinance is a laughing matter - but I guess we can have a small laugh whilst we wait for eh's figures (I'm sure we'll laugh when he presents his excuses).

But we seem to be now way off topic - this was about a French academic stating that the smurfs were anti-semitic and then another French comic poster who somehow linked this to Mooslims.

Now we have a loon challenging statistics... this should prove interesting. How many more civilians have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq than were killed in 9/11??

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Smurfs are 'anti-Semitic Jul 24, 2011
your thread is not relevant , you are the one who is anti semitic, so dont point fingers to others
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

This isn't my thread. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

If the Afghans and the Iraqis behaved themselves they wouldn't have been the need to go in and sort them out. They do a good enough job of killing each other without the need for any help from us anyway.
Bethsmum

I'm not asking for the reasons why you think it is ok to kill civilians if they happen to live in a different country or have a different skin colour (or for whatever other reason you wish to give for killing civilians), my question was merely about HOW MANY of the civilians have been killed as a multiple of the victims killed on 9/11.

Let me put it more simply:

How many civilians have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Is it more or less than those killed on 9/11?

;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

so when is the movie "the smurfs" comming out, i heard it will also be in 3D
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

herve wrote:your thread is not relevant , you are the one who is anti semitic, so dont point fingers to others

Pretty rich comming from a biggoted anti semite
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk