The Army Of Islam

Topic locked
The Army of Islam Jan 24, 2011
Egypt is claiming that the Army of Islam is responsible for Coptic killings.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/wor ... 64668.html

In a televised address yesterday to mark Police Day, interior minister Habib al-Adly said: “If elements of the Palestinian Army of Islam, linked to al-Qaeda, thought they had hidden behind [Egyptian] recruits, we have decisive proof of their heinous involvement in planning and carrying out such a villainous terrorist attack.”

Spokesmen claiming to represent the Army of Islam contradicted one another. A man calling himself Abu Mousab quoted Mumtaz Doghmush, said to be a faction leader, as denying any connection with the bombing, although he expressed support for the operation.

BTW Shaf, where's my topic entitled Al-Jazeera declares war on the Palestinians gone? Don't say you found this offensive enough to delete, whilst being able to leave posts proclaiming death to all Jews acceptable?

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The Army of Islam Jan 24, 2011
Your threads about the Palestinian conflict were merged with the one that was started earlier today about the leaks (no need for 3 threads on the same subject to start on the same day).

As for this thread - it is notable that no group has come out and taken credit for this heinous terrorist act. They must rightly be ashamed to have done this.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I'd rather you didn't merge my topics in with yours if you don't mind. Are you doing these to minimise their impact? I know there are many who don't even read your stuff and I don't want mine lost in there.

-- Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 am --

shafique wrote:Your threads about the Palestinian conflict were merged with the one that was started earlier today about the leaks (no need for 3 threads on the same subject to start on the same day).

As for this thread - it is notable that no group has come out and taken credit for this heinous terrorist act. They must rightly be ashamed to have done this.

Cheers,
Shafique

They don't need to come out and take credit, there is proof of their wrong doing. It's nothing more than you would expect from some cowardly muslim terror organisation that denies involvement whilst supporting the act.
Bethsmum

Re: The Army Of Islam Jan 24, 2011
Given that the Egyptians initially pointed the fingers at Mossad and you presumably didn't believe them when they did that.. I guess we can sum up your position as simply:

'guilty until proven non-Muslim'. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/wor ... 64668.html

This article contains multiple instances of assumptions to make conclusions, Therefore is nothing more than a "theory"
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

shafique wrote:Given that the Egyptians initially pointed the fingers at Mossad and you presumably didn't believe them when they did that.. I guess we can sum up your position as simply:

'guilty until proven non-Muslim'. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

It's got coward written all over it,
Bethsmum

Well after I read the stories of Mark Kennedy I am not sure who to believe unless someone steps forward and takes responsibility..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk