Swine Flu Is A Jewish Plot

Topic locked
Apr 28, 2009
portland wrote:Heineken or Budwiser great to drink before going to sleep

beer before bed...hahaha.....beats malted milk I guess...do you microwave it? :D

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
kanelli wrote:I'll just watch you guys drink. Only non-alcoholic beer allowed for me. :(

why dear, what do you turn into...? ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
kanelli wrote:
uaekid wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
kanelli wrote:Mods, I thought that spammers get blocked from this forum - so why is this idiot still allowed to post this propaganda bullcrap here?

You are right Kanelli. This is propaganda SPAM talk.

This kind of hatemongering will also be monitored by Western governments. So if this doesn't go into trash anytime soon, I guess this forum could be taken down by a authority where this server is based in, probably the US of A. Someone just have to report this once and its over!

If this doesn't change soon, I myself will make sure it gets downed one way or the other. Sick bullshit every time!!

Mods - REACT for fuk sake.

kanelli should be the last one to give such a statement, she is full of it her self, she is as racist as many here ! can't you tell ?

beside will you stop shutting ppl up ,let him speack and if you don't like it just scroll down, it's not really that hard. try it :roll:

Like I said uaekid, if you can find all the examples of where I have been racist then you can go ahead and prove me to be one. So far you haven't been able to post anything - just slander me here because you don't like my opinions. Provide the evidence or stop slandering.

The fact that you support this retard when post propaganda that swine flu is a Jewish plot just goes to show what you stand for uaekid. Quite laughable.

and how did you determined that I support the guy post ? unlike you, I careless for this political and religious issues . I l'll keep it for you to comment on it ms (whatever I say is right and the rest is crap )

you can always argue if you are up to it and prove him wrong instead of calling him names, after all this is what debates or discussions are all about but when you push ppl back and shut them up and force your opinion, you are being dictatorial ! are you ?

but explain, regardless if I approve of his post or not ,why is it a retard post ? he post it a link !! just like most of you who search for a personal blogs that's similar to the opinion you wana prove and you take it as a reliable source !! so what diff are you ?

and get a hint why the MOD didn't go along with you and robbyG
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Hey it must have got better in the years since I tried it!! :D

http://thespiritworld.net/2008/01/29/ci ... to-the-us/

Cisk Lager is about to become available in the United States for the first time in its brewery’s 168-year history.

For those who just said ‘what?”, Cisk Lager is the signature beer of Malta.

The Maltese producers have won numerous international awards, including Cisk’s prestigious distinction as the World’s Best Standard Lager from the 2007 World Beer Awards, and the Gold Medal in the 2002 Beer World Cup.

While previously known only by the Maltese, adventurers and global CEOs, Cisk Lager boasts an aromatic hop and malty nose, is Mediterranean Gold in hue and richness, and finishes with delightful hop bitters finish.

is it available in the uae, i want to taste one...how much will it cost?
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I'd kick him down one of those ***king wells...

Brave Col. Blimp, one day some guy will kick your arse in real life for your virtual threats.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
ummm....MOD gone walkabout in the deep outback since the start of April !!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:I'd kick him down one of those ***king wells...

Brave Col. Blimp, one day some guy will kick your arse in real life for your virtual threats.

oh, here he is....starting up again. Still waiting for your answer Ivan Vodkabreath, no facts yet? Sad.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote: You know very well you were a card-carrying member, now you're just a 'member' :D

I know, You can't even after 70 years of not so Great any more Britain.

I challenge you to find just one of my messages that says the UK is the greatest country in the world right now. Come on, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands vodkabreath. Do it.....because that's what you base all your pathetic posts on, and it's just another dirty Red lie :D

You on the other hand I can easily see are the type who would denounce your grandmother just to get the heating in your flat furned up another degree in Arkhangelsk or whatever backwoods hole you grew up in, being truthful means nothing to you.... :evil:

Still waiting Trotsky.....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
portland wrote:
Speedhump wrote:Hey it must have got better in the years since I tried it!! :D

http://thespiritworld.net/2008/01/29/ci ... to-the-us/

Cisk Lager is about to become available in the United States for the first time in its brewery’s 168-year history.

For those who just said ‘what?”, Cisk Lager is the signature beer of Malta.

The Maltese producers have won numerous international awards, including Cisk’s prestigious distinction as the World’s Best Standard Lager from the 2007 World Beer Awards, and the Gold Medal in the 2002 Beer World Cup.

While previously known only by the Maltese, adventurers and global CEOs, Cisk Lager boasts an aromatic hop and malty nose, is Mediterranean Gold in hue and richness, and finishes with delightful hop bitters finish.

is it available in the uae, i want to taste one...how much will it cost?

No idea if it's available, ask Ivan Potatohead, he drinks a lot.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

beer before bed...hahaha.....beats malted milk I guess...do you microwave it? :D

nope, it better if you drink it cold, one bottle before sleeps or an hour before you sleep, it relaxes the body and when you wake up the morning you will feel fresh, specially when your tired from work.

who's ivan potato head?
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
portland wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

nope, it better if you drink it cold, one bottle before sleeps or an hour before you sleep, it relaxes the body and when you wake up the morning you will feel fresh, specially when your tired from work.

who's ivan potato head?

take a look at the avatars above and guess!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
I dont'repeat twice and will never do.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
okey got it, ah ic it seems you're having an unfinished business with the ruski guy. privyet
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
mate he posts in all my threads...he has a massive problem (but I think it's drink).
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Red Chief wrote:I dont'repeat twice and will never do.

oh come on, you're too drunk to know! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:mate he posts in all my threads...he has a massive problem (but I think it's drink).

Ic, well then, you have a FOSTAKER "Forum Stalker" there ei mate.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

Look at your thread again, Blimp. How much Tsingtao have you drinken in the morning, alcoholic?
Get a life!

Big brother is watching you! :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
portland wrote:
Speedhump wrote:mate he posts in all my threads...he has a massive problem (but I think it's drink).

Ic, well then, you have a FOSTAKER "Forum Stalker" there ei mate.

fo' sho' !!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Look at your thread again, Blimp. How much Tsingtao have you drinken in the morning, alcoholic?
Get a life!

I drink in the evening and in moderation, it's healthy. You on the other hand seem always too drunk to follow a thread and rely on your own fuddled recollections instead of facts. I'm still waiting.....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
I see. You have started last evening and can't stop till now. Insomnia, old farter?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Get a life!

wow he's a fan of BIG BROTHER, hehehe isn't it a british show?
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
1984, son.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
portland wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Get a life!

wow he's a fan of BIG BROTHER, hehehe isn't it a british show?

He's just a fan of rather pathetic and childish insults. Massive chip on his rather weak shoulder.

Big Brother is worldwide, in fact I don't think it even began in the UK.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Big Brother is worldwide, in fact I don't think it even began in the UK.

How ignorant you are. :(
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
Red Chief wrote:1984, son.

Wow you've TOTALLY lost it today pal. You should have stuck to beer like me, no-one will ever become an alcoholic drinking beer.

Potato vodka is really too strong for you, get help NOW, I'm serious, I'd miss you here if your liver bursts :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:Big Brother is worldwide, in fact I don't think it even began in the UK.

I don't watch sh*t like that. You obviously are a fan ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I don't watch sh*t like that. You obviously are a fan ;)

It's a high BRITISH literature.

Oh, boy... I was casting pearls before swine.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

I don't watch sh*t like that. You obviously are a fan ;)

p.s. - read a bit of Orwell (including Brighton Beach I guess as you referred to the location once before) and you think you're one of the literati.

Don't look down your nose at portland because he didn't understand, you supercilious w*nker, you're only one step above.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
FLUSHHHH :pottytrain5:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

:shock: okey it time to put hair on this bald troglodyte...hehehehe

@speedhump i think rusky here has an accismus for you...hehehe
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk