Skip First 50 Seconds...

Skip first 50 seconds... Jul 12, 2023
I wish to share with all of you this video:

How we survived all this?? Well, with God's intervention. It was as in this picture bellow; God sent us angels to fight and protect us.

There are true stories from enemies (Serbs) when they were captured by Bosnian Army, they were shaking out of fear. Bosnians said to them not to panic, not to fear, as they will just exchange them for captured Bosnian soldiers. But then Serb replied that they are not afraid of them, but of the white people on horses.

Do your own research if you do not believe me. I heard it first hand from a Bosnian soldier directly :)
Read that book if you can buy it.

Btw. I am witness to so many situations when I got inspiration to move, to hide, when the next moment a sniper's bullet narrowly passed by. It was going to hit me if I didn't move.
And how did I and many others get such afflatus come upon us? I strongly believe that is God's intervention, because we were not destined to die.

There is no death until the destined moment. You can go through hell, but nothing kills you. And when it is time, you can be safe but just simply die.

I wonder sometimes why God wanted me to live...what is my purpose on the Earth besides survival :mrgreen:

P.S. I forgot to say that many people were not saved. The reason is because they put trust in other people to save them, not to God.
If you entrust your life to others, you might die as well. Trust to God only, and then to yourself!

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk