Shooting Of Soldier In US

Topic locked
Shooting of soldier in US Jul 02, 2012
Did anyone see a thread here on the news of a US soldier shooting his superior officer in Fort Bragg last week, and then turning the gun on himself?

I looked for a thread on the subject here, but couldn't see it. I would have thought our resident American poster would have posted about this. I wonder why the silence this time round. :?

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Shooting Of Soldier In US Jul 02, 2012
SHAF ! ! ! !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Yes?

:D

[Tries to look all innocent] ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You need intense therapy for troll withdrawal symptoms, when they are quite you have to rattle their cages to get your fix !

Shame on you !

desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:you have to rattle their cages

Yes, I guess the spate of 'whataboutery' threads was to be expected. My point was half serious though. :)

What is funny, is that the other threads also make my point for me perfectly too. There are many, many crimes that go unhighlighted, but only a few are hyped by the banned gang. Interesting that.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Hope you are happy now with the spate of spam the trolls that have now posted in "response" to this thread of yours.
desertdudeshj

I like how desertdudeshj mentions the word troll like he isn't one himself.

I've failed to find more than a handful of posts that don't consist of insults or whiny one liners.

He should at least take some ESL classes.

shafique wrote:There are many, many crimes that go unhighlighted, but only a few are hyped by the banned gang. Interesting that.

I almost spit out my drink reading this coming from someone who posts about nothing but Breivik, Israel and the EDL.

Do you ever think before you type what you post seeing how hypocritical they make you?

Pure insanity.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

desertdudeshj wrote:Hope you are happy now with the spate of spam the trolls that have now posted in "response" to this thread of yours.

But to be fair, the trolls are working themselves up into a frezny all by themselves. I'm just waiting to be blamed for the Kennedy assassination next. ;)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Shooting Of Soldier In US Jul 03, 2012
Sigh !
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk