Rochdale Grooming Case And Antisemitism

Topic locked
Rochdale Grooming Case and Antisemitism Jun 26, 2012
Recently, one of our forum Antisemites morphed the actions of Jews with Judaism.

Although it appears that he has no evidence the Jews involved in a specific incident have justified their actions in the name of Judaism or any actual Jewish belief, this Antisemite has taken the initiative to link their actions with Judaism.

Now, forward to the Rochdale Grooming case where nine Muslim men, one a teacher at a mosque, have been convicted for trafficking, rape and other offenses.

I have no doubt that this same Antisemite would quickly brand any person linking the actions of the Rochdale Grooming men to Islam as Islamophobes; regardless if the men in the case justified their actions in the name of Islam or on Islamic doctrinal teachings (this same Antisemite has branded others "Islamophobes" in the past when Muslims do justify/explain their actions based on the texts and teachings of their religion).

So, it is quite ironic our Antisemitic poster would link Judaism with the actions of Jews based on his Nazi derived view of what "chosen people" means and lack of any evidence that the Jews involved themselves justified/explained their actions on a particular teaching of Judaism:

shafique wrote:Zionists segregationist policies and Jews marching in favour of apartheid in Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that this segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people (not all Jews/Israelis are segregationist though).

Now, would the same poster label anyone else connecting the Rochdale Groomers with Islam an "Islamophobic" hatemonger?

Islamophobe wrote:Islamic laws allowing pedophilia and Muslims raping and trafficking young girls similarly are facts. Robert Spencer (not really) points out that this pedophilia and trafficking does stem from a view that they are are allowed to have and traffic young girls not of their religion (not all Muslims are traffickers/pedophiles though).

If so, he would quickly see the similarities of his Nazi derived definition of "chosen ones" as people with special standards to himself.

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Rochdale Grooming Case And Antisemitism Jun 26, 2012
Nice rant eh. Shame so little of it is based on reality - and through it all, you still haven't answered the question posed to you about whether you agree with the 100,000+ that marched in favour of segregation/apartheid, and what YOU believe the motives were.

But on the grooming issue, I refer you to another post about the crime of Grooming in the UK and the statistic highlighted

In two years the article states that charges were brought against 63 offenders in the area in question (so not nationally) - and 80% of these were white. 80% of 63 is 50. In two years (not 15), in one part of the country.

Facts vs hype. Facts win every time.

dubai-politics-talk/grooming-the-interesting-statistic-t50962.html

Indeed, your whole post is a great example of:
They generalize specific incidents to reflect on all Muslims or all of Islam. When they are caught in the act of making up or distorting claims they engage in devious methods to attempt to conceal the evidence.
The Islamophobia of these folks is very real, and it is also strikingly similar to a previous generations' anti-Semitism.

Don't you agree? ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I see you're not very good in following a line of logic. But thanks for the question; it highlights the fact you don't have evidence the people marching based their views on Judaism though you have concluded that for them:

shafique wrote:]Zionists segregationist policies and Jews marching in favour of apartheid in Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that this segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people (not all Jews/Israelis are segregationist though).

Nice rant eh. Shame so little of it is based on reality - and through it all, you still haven't answered the question posed to you about whether you agree with the 100,000+ that marched in favour of segregation/apartheid, and what YOU believe the motives were.

Now, if someone were to make the same connection between Rochdale Grooming case and Islam, they would be ... ?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

rayznack wrote:Now, if someone were to make the same connection between Rochdale Grooming case and Islam, they would be ... ?

err, let me see - they'd be guilty of:

They generalize specific incidents to reflect on all Muslims or all of Islam. When they are caught in the act of making up or distorting claims they engage in devious methods to attempt to conceal the evidence.
The Islamophobia of these folks is very real, and it is also strikingly similar to a previous generations' anti-Semitism.

Especially as the reality is that other studies show that 80% of these crimes are carried out by white Brits. Facts eh, not hype. :D

And the question you are running away from remains:
whether you agree with the 100,000+ that marched in favour of segregation/apartheid, and what YOU believe the motives were.

(fantasising about what I may think won't help you here. I'm asking you for your views. I'm happy to take the marchers' own words for why they are marching and have already condemned the apartheid.)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Great, so we agree you generalized a specific indient to reflect on Judaism.

And to fix your quote, I would change one thing:

The Islamophobia of these folks is very real, and it is also strikingly similar to the current generations' anti-Semitism.

You're no different from the "Islamophobes" who would blame the Rochdale groomers on Islam.

What's sad, is that you don't have the intellectual capacity to realize your Antisemitism when it stares right back at you.

shafique wrote:And the question you are running away from remains:
whether you agree with the 100,000+ that marched in favour of segregation/apartheid, and what YOU believe the motives were.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. Where did the marchers say they were marching based on the Jewish concept of "chosen people".

You can also answer my question how you're different from the "Islamophobes" morphing the Rochdale Groomers with Islam.

shafique wrote:I'm happy to take the marchers' own words for why they are marching

I'll be happy when you do so as well.

Usually a conclusion is formed after you have evidence. You're doing it backwards:

shafique wrote:Zionists segregationist policies and Jews marching in favour of apartheid in Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that this segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people (not all Jews/Israelis are segregationist though).

Go ahead and quote the marchers who said they marched due to the Jewish concept of "chosen ones".

You did link your Nazi-derived meaning of "chosen ones" with the marchers, didn't you?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

shafique wrote:
Stop fantasising about what I haven't actually written, and tell us why you seem unable to join me in condemning marchers' who want to segregate on the basis of race, and what the reasons for this desire are?

The marcher's were very real, and they gave their reasons for the desire to segregate:
dubai-politics-talk/100-000-jews-march-favour-apartheid-t42271.html

I look forward to your analysis of the reasons for the desire to segregate that the marcher's gave.

I hope you join me in condemning the apartheid they are proposing.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

rayznack wrote:Recently, one of our forum Antisemites morphed the actions of Jews with Judaism.

:)bro, I am reading on...:)to scope out this "chosen peopleness":) You see Christopher Jon Bjerknes says that according to the Jewish Cabalah, Talmud and Torah, Gentiles Are the Slaves of the Jews...I seeee, so jews the Jacob/Israel are the chosen people ever the gentiles(Esau). Is that why Theodor Herzl and his congressmen initally chose to enslave our British/American brothers, subsequently Hitler and all the other puppet regime leaders/cabinets/military dictators of the world countries for their own political ends? Hmmm :)

http://radioislam.org/islam/english/jra ... slaves.htm

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

I look forward to your evidence morphing Judaism with the actions of some Jews:

It looks like you're the same as any Islamophobe linking a devout Muslim, who taught Islam at a mosque, in the Rochdale Grooming case with Islam.

What's the difference, really?

Two peas in a pod.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

I really can't help you with your fantasies about morphing etc, eh (see previous post). Not all Jews are segregationist - and I'd actually agree with the Rabbis that state that Judaism is not segregationist, but disagree with those who march in favour in of segregation. Does that make me anti-Semitic?

I similarly disagree with those who use Christianity to excuse the killings of others (such as your fellow American Christians who blow up doctors) - but agree with the Christians who say these terrorists (who you refuse to condemn) are misusing religion.

Try and answer the question actually posed to you about the very real examples of 100,000+ marching in favour of apartheid segregation, and what your analysis of the reasons for this segregation is.

Will you finally join me in condemning the desire to segregate?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Rochdale Grooming Case and Antisemitism Jun 26, 2012
shafique wrote:]Does that make me anti-Semitic?

I think the opening post describes why you're an Antisemite.

Note that you perfectly match the criteria *you* use to label someone an Islamophobe.

shafique wrote:Try and answer the question actually posed to you about the very real examples of 100,000+ marching in favour of apartheid segregation, and what your analysis of the reasons for this segregation is.

You've already made a claim why the Jews are marching; blaming it on your Nazi-derived definition of "chosen people":

Not only are you blaming Judaism for the actions of Jews without a link to your claim regarding the doctrine of "chosen people", but you are advancing the Nazi version of what "chosen people" means.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Your wild imaginations are getting more bizare. :roll:

Now you're imagining 'blaming Judaism' etc - a classic case of projection if I ever saw one.

I actually agree with the Rabbis who say Judaism does not teach the segregationism that I'm condemning. Did you not read that bit when you decided to not quote it? :)

So, tell me - will you answer the questions or are you just going to continue name calling and misquoting me?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Rochdale Grooming Case and Antisemitism Jun 26, 2012
As nucleus has said, it's not name calling if what I'm saying about you is true.

Isn't it fair to call you a Nazi if you share their views on Jews/Judaism?

I now see you're trying to claim you haven't blamed Judaism for the actions of Jews.

That's funny; how do you explain your previous comments:

So is Karmi the Antisemite, then? Hopefully you won't throw him under the bus to avoid your clearly Antisemitic views.

What evidence do you have for your conclusion that the Jews marched because of a view that they are the chosen people?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Rochdale Grooming Case And Antisemitism Jun 27, 2012
rayznack wrote:is Karmi the Antisemite,

Answered already:
philosophy-dubai/hasan-karmi-anti-semite-t43065.html[
and
dubai-politics-talk/anti-semitism-fanbois-perspective-t47663-60.html#p390185

FD misquoted Karmi deliberately after Berrin posted an article by him about Islam. FD couldn't tackle the arguments made in the article directly, so resorted to a slurring the author by misquoting him. He was found out.

Now eh has ressurected the slur and is trying (and failing) to paint me as anti-semitic by association. But given that he (and FD) have failed to show that Karmi was anti-semitic, the silly attempts to show that I'm anti-semitic by association is pathetic and funny.

The misquote by FD was from an article about Palestine and rightly pointed out that segregationist policies by the Zionist Segregationists (not all Jews) were a major cause of the problem there. That is patently true - even if eh wants to blame Muslims for all the problems in the world.

The fact that the segregationists use religion to justify their beliefs is also beyond question. Otherwise eh would have answered the question about the motivations for 100,000+ marchin in favour of apartheid. Instead of admitting this point, he's trying the tired old tactic of trying to make out that those against segregationist policies of some Israelis are against all Jews or anti-Judaism.

The flaw of eh's argument is that I've clearly said that I agree with the Rabbis who contradict these segregationists and say that Judaism does NOT condone this view. eh seems to want to side with the marchers and is reluctant to join me. Fascinating that.

Eh has similarly chosen not to condemn American Christian terrorists who blow up doctors and nurses because of their religious beliefs. I believe that Christianity does not teach it is ok to kill people in terrorist attacks (no religion says that) - and therefore agree with the majority of Chrisitians who condemn the religiously motivated Christian terrorists. Eh chooses not to condemn.

This is one of the reasons he remains the most extreme religious fanatic posting here:

philosophy-dubai/most-extreme-religous-fanatic-here-t41961.html

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Rochdale Grooming Case And Antisemitism Jun 27, 2012
EH even feels that it is ok for a woman to die after a backstreet abortion because she had an abortion in the first place.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Rochdale Grooming Case and Antisemitism Jun 27, 2012
shafique wrote:the silly attempts to show that I'm anti-semitic by association is pathetic and funny.

You've been exposed as an Antisemite: your views on "chosen people" are the same as the Nazis - which is why you won't tell anyone where you came to believe "chosen people" means superior; you have blamed Judaism for the actions of Jews and are unable to give a shred of evidence to your Antisemitic belief that some Jews were marching because of their belief in "chosen people".

Your only recourse is to change subject. I almost pity someone so filled with hatred as you. Your views of the Jews are no different from the Nazis. And, of course, proving you're no different from some "Islamophobes" shows you're one side of the same coin they are.

In short, your Nazi/Antisemitic beliefs have been exposed. Compounding your sins by lying when your previous posts are there for all to see only makes you look desperate.

Nazi wrote:Zionists segregationist policies and Jews marching in favour of apartheid in Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that this segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people (not all Jews/Israelis are segregationist though).
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Rochdale Grooming Case And Antisemitism Jun 28, 2012
I'll just class your latest try to convince people of your fantasy about me being an anti-Semite along with your other bizare beliefs: talking donkeys, rapture, the crusades weren't holy wars etc.

These are pretty harmless.

However, your more extreme views such as not condemning your fellow American Christians who blow up doctors etc is what makes you the most extreme religious fanatic here. Remember, it is your hate-filled post that got you banned last time.

I note that this was all sparked off when I asked you to explain whether 1000+ incidents of Anti-semitism by your fellow Americans was because they take the Bible literally? You really didn't like that did you? ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Rochdale Grooming Case and Antisemitism Jun 28, 2012

shafique wrote:He rightly says that one of the earliest sources of segregationism in the area (note that the article is about Palestine) is from the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity.

So when did your Nazi-like views change, exactly?

Now, all you need to do is condemn your past Antisemitic beliefs.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Repeating your fantasy just makes you look desperate. :roll:

Why not tackle your extremist views about Christian Terrorists? Or explain why 1000+ American anti-Semitic attacks mean less to you than 3 carried out by Muslims?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Unfortunately those Antisemitic attacks stem from racist beliefs about Judaism teaching "segregationism" and other nonsense about Judaism the Nazis made up.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

So shouldn't you be tackling the issue of the 1000+ attacks by your fellow Americans rather than hyping the similarly bad attacks by 3 Muslims?

Are you sure that none of your American anti-semites are basing their views on the literal message of the Bible, rather than your made-up spin about an article about Palestine?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I'm happy to call out Antisemitism on the forum:

shafique wrote:He rightly says that one of the earliest sources of segregationism in the area (note that the article is about Palestine) is from the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity.

No doubt the deadly Antisemites Muhammed Merah, Naveed Haq and the Mumbai attackers shared your Antisemitic beliefs about Judaism.

It's funny you're now exposing your hatred for Christianity by blaming the Bible.

We can chalk this up to another of your supremacist, hate mongering views.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

You seem to be confused about the questions actually posed.

rayznack wrote:So shouldn't you be tackling the issue of the 1000+ attacks by your fellow Americans rather than hyping the similarly bad attacks by 3 Muslims?

Are you sure that none of your American anti-semites are basing their views on the literal message of the Bible, rather than your made-up spin about an article about Palestine?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I am tackling Antisemitism.

When are you going to condemn your Antisemitic posts:

Now, are you claiming Naveed Haq, Muhammed Merah and the Mumbai attackers are basing their views on the Bible?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk