Right Wing Nut: Mus Brotherhood In USA

Topic locked
Right Wing Nut: Mus Brotherhood in USA Jun 22, 2012
A short video (1 min ) long - worth watching for the comedic value.

The 'enemy is trying to keep us stupid' through 'information dominance'. And the enemy is 'especially the Muslim Brotherhood' - and we're talking about the USA. Now, this is a short a video and I guess is Memri-like, and is only presented for the comedic value. So please, no comments on whether the MB is keeping right wing Americans stupid or not. :D

The scary thing is that some people believe this nonsense! :shock:
Right Winger Frank Gaffney Claims the Muslim Brotherhood is “Trying to Keep Us Stupid’

Self-Proclaimed ‘prophet’ and Morningstar Ministries host Rick Joyner brought on right wing political commentator and ‘birther’ Frank Gaffney to discuss conspiracy theories about how the Muslim Brotherhood is supposedly taking over America.

Gaffney claimed that the American people have “been subjected to a very disciplined, long-term, systematic effort” to condition us to “tolerate and accommodate Sharia law.” However, Gaffney provided no proof.

Gaffney did say that “the enemy is trying to keep us stupid” through “information dominance.”

But I guess the Islamophobes have come up with a nice term for the fact that their myths disappear when tested against reality and especially statistics. I guess eh is feeling frustrated by the 'information dominance' from the rational, normal posters who point to reality rather than myth and hype. :D

And just to balance things out, let's recall that the Brits also have their fair share of people frustrated from 'Information dominance':
dubai-chat/now-this-educated-gentleman-t48294.html

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk