Palestinians Arrested For Causing The Death Of A Baby.

Topic locked
Re: Palestinians Arrested For Causing The Death Of A Baby. Oct 11, 2011
I'm discussing the 498 instances of stone throwing at cars of colonists that FD imagined were ALL done with intent to kill.

If you are now imagining Palestinians moving boulders and crushing innocents with bloodthirsty eyes - then you really need to start a new thread and present the evidence for this fantasy.

FD made the statement which I said was straight out of the loon handbook.

(BTW - I remember that you got your knickers in a big twist when I posted the video of the Malaysian student being beaten up and robbed, and then petulantly implied that I would not condemn an elderly white gentleman being beaten up. I would have thought you'd have recognised me not stooping to your level of baseness by dignifying your outburst with an answer.)

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I'm discussing the 498 instances of stone throwing at cars of colonists that FD imagined were ALL done with intent to kill.

If you are now imagining Palestinians moving boulders and crushing innocents with bloodthirsty eyes - then you really need to start a new thread and present the evidence for this fantasy.

FD made the statement which I said was straight out of the loon handbook.

(BTW - I remember that you got your knickers in a big twist when I posted the video of the Malaysian student being beaten up and robbed, and then petulantly implied that I would not condemn an elderly white gentleman being beaten up. I would have thought you'd have recognised me not stooping to your level of baseness by dignifying your outburst with an answer.)

Cheers,
Shafique

I'm discussing the OP and the throwing of rocks which killed a young man and his baby.

I rememeber you failing to condemn that 16 year old black boy well.
You seem to be the master of asking people to condemn things. I've seen you do it with at least two other posters. It's just a shame you can't practice what you preach sunshine.

Still you failed to condemn him and that failure to speak spoke a thousand words.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

You're obviously confused.

In relation to the one instance of the family being killed - I said I was glad those responsible have been caught.

You've jumped in to try and defend FD's loon statement that 497 other incidents were all attempted murder in his mind.

Try and keep up with your own posts.. sheesh.

As for your recollection - you went off the deep end when three Muslims were killed in the riots:
dubai-chat/brit-riots-revolution-t47102-45.html#p385052

I didn't dignify your insinuation then. Why do you think I'll do so any time in the future?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Palestinians Arrested for Causing the Death of a Baby. Oct 11, 2011
There is no way you are going to condemn a black boy for killing a white man, is there?

You were more aggrieved by some Muslim having his sandwiches stolen. :roll:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk