Palestine Recognised By UNESCO

Topic locked
Re: Palestine Recognised By UNESCO Oct 10, 2011
Yes, we happen to disagree with a statement that Israel is willing to negotiate but Palestine isn't. We're a terrible gang!

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Bora Bora wrote:I've been put on the same level as Sym.

yes, your hatred is on the same level.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Give me a break! You've totally lost the plot FD.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Give me a break! You've totally lost the plot FD.

Right, the plot, you claiming that Israel refuses to negotiate, while it is actually the Pali's who donot want to join, after which you started to spin all across the board...thats where I lost the plot obviously.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

kanelli wrote:Give me a break!

I'd like to volunteer for that please.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

BM, you can volunteer to take a break any day, it would be welcomed by many here!

No discussion on the topic? Then this thread should be silent, no?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Palestine Recognised by UNESCO Oct 10, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Bora, why do you think you are insulting the Israelis by calling them Jews?
That's not an insult!
It's only the Muslims that are sensative.

-- Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:16 pm --

And you're all ganging up again. That's pretty pathetic by anyone's sandards. Pack mentality.

I don't think people who happen to share a similar opinion are "ganging" up BM, nor is it considered "pack mentality". Just because there are more people who don't share the same views as you and FD, doesn't make them a gang or a pack, just more people who agree with one view as opposed to a few people who have a different view.

When I referred to the term Israelis it was a show of respect, but in light of FDs referring to Palestinians as Palis, I think it is a deliberate way of his insulting Palestinians as the term Palis is derogatory, IMO. I think Israelis (Jews from Israel) would prefer to be addressed as such as it is a form of identity. In the US, and probably the UK, a Jew is a Jew.

-- Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:31 pm --

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:I've been put on the same level as Sym.

yes, your hatred is on the same level.

My not agreeing with you translates into hatred?? Brilliant. Is it possible that you are holding some old family guilt? Is that where your sympathy for the Jews stems from Adolf?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Ah yes, good point BB ! That would explain the fanboi-ery.
desertdudeshj

Flying Dutchman wrote:Right, the plot, you claiming that Israel refuses to negotiate, while it is actually the Pali's who donot want to join, after which you started to spin all across the board...thats where I lost the plot obviously.

I looked back at the posts and I don't see anywhere Kanelli claiming that Israel refuses to negotiate and agreed with me as to why the Palestinians won't. FD, I can only imagine that some of your bits are a ugly shade of blue/black due to a tight twist of your knickers. It's one thing to spin, which Kanelli has not done, it's another thing for you to post lies and therein is the reason you lost the plot.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:I don't think people who happen to share a similar opinion are "ganging" up BM, nor is it considered "pack mentality". Just because there are more people who don't share the same views as you and FD, doesn't make them a gang or a pack, just more people who agree with one view as opposed to a few people who have a different view.

When I referred to the term Israelis it was a show of respect, but in light of FDs referring to Palestinians as Palis, I think it is a deliberate way of his insulting Palestinians as the term Palis is derogatory, IMO. I think Israelis (Jews from Israel) would prefer to be addressed as such as it is a form of identity. In the US, and probably the UK, a Jew is a Jew.

It's not the sharing of an opinion Bora, it's when the other posters jump with a :D and
Excellent diagnosis Dr. Shaf!

You're all bigging each other up and it appears to be a rather silly attempt to try to get one over on FD.

I don't see why anyone should think Palis is a disrespectful term. I don't have a problem being called a Brit and I know of at least one Pakistani who refers to himself as a Paki from Pakiland. But there again, he doesn't have a massive chip on his shoulder.

-- Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm --

kanelli wrote:BM, you can volunteer to take a break any day, it would be welcomed by many here!

No discussion on the topic? Then this thread should be silent, no?

You miss understand me Kanelli. It's giving a break not taking a break and I think I can safely say you get on a lot of people's nerves too, with your holier than thou attitude.

You really aren't as good as you make out. I've seen your language in the fight club, remember?
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:My not agreeing with you translates into hatred?? Brilliant.

Comparing Israel to nazi's, as you did in the past, is at low as you can get!

Bora Bora wrote:Is it possible that you are holding some old family guilt?

Oh, trying to play the personal card he? You are lower than low.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:My not agreeing with you translates into hatred?? Brilliant.

Comparing Israel to nazi's, as you did in the past, is at low as you can get!

Bora Bora wrote:Is it possible that you are holding some old family guilt?

Oh, trying to play the personal card he? You are lower than low.

You can be such an idiot. I did not compare Israel to Nazis.

I'm lower than low? This comment coming from an idiot means absolutely nothing.

Personal card? Then there must be some truth to what I said. You feeling guilty over something your ancestors may have done is like me feeling guilty over my ancestors when it comes to slavery. :roll: Neither one of us had anything to do with it.

Stop twisting. You do know that if you get to the point of stopping the blood flow, your bits will fall off. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:You can be such an idiot. I did not compare Israel to Nazis.

Is this your quote:

By saying "they suffered a holocaust" is acknowleding that it happened. And using it as a comparison to what has happened (the holocaust) to what is happening in Palestine ...

Bora Bora wrote:Personal card?

Yes, I thought that after the last episode here on DF, it was well understood understanding to stop with that. But no, you just cannot help yourself, crazy cat!
For record, my family suffered form the nazi's, and nobody sided with them.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bethsmum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:I don't think people who happen to share a similar opinion are "ganging" up BM, nor is it considered "pack mentality". Just because there are more people who don't share the same views as you and FD, doesn't make them a gang or a pack, just more people who agree with one view as opposed to a few people who have a different view.

It's not the sharing of an opinion Bora, it's when the other posters jump with a :D and
Excellent diagnosis Dr. Shaf!

You're all bigging each other up and it appears to be a rather silly attempt to try to get one over on FD.

I don't see why anyone should think Palis is a disrespectful term. I don't have a problem being called a Brit and I know of at least one Pakistani who refers to himself as a Paki from Pakiland. But there again, he doesn't have a massive chip on his shoulder.

I'm not "bigging" anyone up BM. I'm not putting any smilies in my posts. I'm allowed to an opinion and view as everyone is. I have no control over people if they agree with me or not. The only difference from you supporting FD and vice versa is in the numbers. More people have a different view from you and FD. Why does that make it wrong?

I'm sure your Paki friend would have an objection if he was having a conversation wtih someone and they were to use the word Paki in an offensive way.. Are you saying that when you refer to DDS as a Paki, there is no offense intended? When FD uses the term Paki it is meant to be offensive, along with his insults to other people who don't see things his way.

Because you don't find the use of the term Paki offensive, doesn't make it right. You not finding it disrespectful is an opinion. What I have done is voice my opinion, and my opinion doesn't mean I'm right. Both views are personal opinions and opinions and views differ as demonstrated in this thread.

FD is doing a good job digging his own hole and bigging himself up by twisting what people say and having to name call.

-- Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:29 pm --

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:You can be such an idiot. I did not compare Israel to Nazis.

Is this your quote:

By saying "they suffered a holocaust" is acknowleding that it happened. And using it as a comparison to what has happened (the holocaust) to what is happening in Palestine ...

Bora Bora wrote:Personal card?

Yes, I thought that after the last episode here on DF, it was well understood understanding to stop with that. But no, you just cannot help yourself, crazy cat!
For record, my family suffered form the nazi's, and nobody sided with them.

Post the entire quote shithead. It was a response to a post wherein DDS was accused of denying the holocaust. Which I may add: wrongly accused.

["Bora Bora"]Read through DDs post and can't find where he is denying the holocaust. By saying "they suffered a holocaust" is acknowleding that it happened. And using it as a comparison to what has happened (the holocaust) to what is happening in Palestine is acknowledgement, but that's just the way I read it. :)

dubai-chat/fortune-telling-t43680-15.html?hilit=using%20it%20as%20a%20comparison#p350898

Even if one wer to rely on the partial quote you provided - it is fractured and becomes meaningless. Further to that it doesn't support your claim.

You are absolutely deplorable FD.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:FD is doing a good job digging his own hole and bigging himself up by twisting what people say and having to name call.

Just from your last few posts

Bora Bora wrote:Adolf

Bora Bora wrote:You can be such an idiot

Bora Bora wrote:This comment coming from an idiot

Bora Bora wrote:Post the entire quote shithead

Crazy cat woman. :D

Bora Bora wrote:You are absolutely deplorable FD.

whatcha gonna do, call in your non-existent wasta, that you always brag about? :D
Typical Dubai, I don't know how many times I have heard "Do you know who I am". They are always nothing :D
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:FD is doing a good job digging his own hole and bigging himself up by twisting what people say and having to name call.

Just from your last few posts

Bora Bora wrote:Adolf

Bora Bora wrote:You can be such an idiot

Bora Bora wrote:This comment coming from an idiot

Bora Bora wrote:Post the entire quote shithead

Crazy cat woman. :D

Bora Bora wrote:You are absolutely deplorable FD.

whatcha gonna do, call in your non-existent wasta, that you always brag about? :D
Typical Dubai, I don't know how many times I have heard "Do you know who I am". They are always nothing :D

That's just me responding to you FD. You unlocked the door. Sorry if I hit you in the face with the door when I walked through it.

Telling you that you are absolutely deplorable is not name calling - it's a description of the person you are. You lie and go to extremes that are totally irrelevant. Not to mention going into another direction by making statements that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

As for the rest of your post: WTF are you talking about (again!!!!)???????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Calm down.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

FD - do you really think that everyone else has the problem, and that they are all delusional when they point the lies in your posts, and your selective quotes intended to mislead?

Calling people primitive monkeys and slyly and cynically demonising Palestinians (or Palis as you deliberately insulting call them) is just ugly. If this is the only way you know how to defend Israel when her crimes are exposed, you do more harm for her cause than good.

There's a reason why BM is now complaining that people are 'ganging up' on you and the few who share your views. You've painted yourselves into a lonely corner where logic and facts don't seem to exist.

The irony is that so many Israelis don't share your extremist views - be they about 'Palis' or the crimes of Israeli state.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Calling people primitive monkeys

Trolls, monkeys, all the same!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Calm down.

Now that I've calmed down from having a good laugh at your expense, let me say this.

You don't ever have to worry about anyone making a fool out of you FD. You have mastered making a fool out of yourself!!! What people do is point out how much a fool you are. :D

-- Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 pm --

Flying Dutchman wrote:
shafique wrote:Calling people primitive monkeys

Trolls, monkeys, all the same!

Ooooooh, intellectually profound and the height of FD's maturity. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote:FD - do you really think that everyone else has the problem, and that they are all delusional when they point the lies in your posts, and your selective quotes intended to mislead?

Calling people primitive monkeys and slyly and cynically demonising Palestinians (or Palis as you deliberately insulting call them) is just ugly. If this is the only way you know how to defend Israel when her crimes are exposed, you do more harm for her cause than good.

There's a reason why BM is now complaining that people are 'ganging up' on you and the few who share your views. You've painted yourselves into a lonely corner where logic and facts don't seem to exist.

The irony is that so many Israelis don't share your extremist views - be they about 'Palis' or the crimes of Israeli state.

Cheers,
Shafique

For once in your life why don't you shut your mouth? If Bora and FD have a problem, why not just let them get on with it? You are just a stirring little sh1t who can't wait to jump in and stir it up.

For the record.
FD, much as I love you, you are wrong about Bora. She is a very sweet person. Unfortunatley people can come across in a bad light when they post. I'm not saying she is coming across that way, just that you may have interpreted it as such.

Bora
People hit out when they are cornered. They don't mean to, but we are all human. Jews v Muslims is an emotive issue. I took mega offence when Chocs likened me to Hitler. My grandfather fought against the Nazis in WW2 and was never the same man after he helped liberate Belsen. I'm afraid we have to take insults on the chin on DF much as they hurt. Being likened to Symcopath has hit you hard, I can see.
You aren't even in the same league Bora, I know that. x
Bethsmum

Re: Palestine Recognised By UNESCO Oct 11, 2011
Thank you for that BM. FD can't and doesn't hurt me. He offends me in more ways than one.

I know you for the person you are, and that doesn't always come across in your posts. :D You have your own style which I, and only a few others, understand. You have a wicked sense of humor and you enjoy baiting. As a person you are one of the nicest people I have met, as a mother, you are outstanding. When someone questions how can I be friends with you, I can only think how can they be "friends" with certain people?

I know that if people were to sit down together and discuss/debate the same issues that are brought up on DF, the exchange would be extremely different and I doubt the name calling (loon, fanbois, primitive monkey, troll, etc) would not be part of it. But, should someone throw the first punch, highly unlikely someone is going to sit back and accept it but more than likely return the punch with a few thrown in from anyone else present. That's all I'm doing with FD, returning the punch. Pretty much the same kind of punch you deliver to your opponents. :lol: And we both have a pretty good one-two!!!

FD lacks a sense of humor, other than without realizing he makes people laugh - at him.

For the record.
FD has problems with anyone who doesn't agree with him. Shaf's post is based on his own experience and differences with FD.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

And ALL this because UNESCO has recognised Palestine taking it one step closer to statehood and predictably the fanboi and gal have gone into a frenzied talespin over it. I can't imagine the crash and burn if the US doesn't cast it veto and Palestine gets it statehood.

Personaly if I were in that postion the first thing I would do is drag Israel through every international court like the hague and ICC for the war crimes it has commited and this is one of the reason why the loon troupe and Israel are so against this because then all of a sudden become liable for their actions, actions no sane court of law on this planet can acquit Israel of.

As for negotiations no matter how much spin the flying bullshitman puts on it, is what we saw sometimw back, when Obama bent over backwards just so Israel would halt annexing more land for just 60 ( or was it 90 ? ) days and both the parties could come to the table. The Arab peace plan sits there collecting dust, the fact of the matter is Israel wants to negotiate and have peace but only on its own terms, where it gets to steal as much land as possibel, continue its illegal military occupation and keep the palestenian population choked to the point that it can barely breath i.e : basically keeping things exactly the way the are and palestenians accepting it as is thats its idea of peace.

Ofcourse now our flying zionist here will come up will all sorts of verbal fornification of lies, misleading quotes and half truths and a few play ground insults to deflect attention from this thread really is about and what could very well become a reality. An internationaly recognised Palestenian state, conditionaly depending on if the US can get its head out of Izzies butt in time.
desertdudeshj

Re: Palestine Recognised by UNESCO Oct 11, 2011
Munchkin, can't you possibly make one post with out name calling of some sort. It does make you look rather foolish when you can't get your point across with out name calling and calling on your 'mates' to back you up. ie over to you Sym or over to you Shaf.
Be a man for once in your life and speak with out name calling.

BTW if you think Palestine will get statehood, you are living in fantasy land. It ain't gonna happen, Sorry and all that.
Bethsmum

Re: Palestine Recognised by UNESCO Oct 11, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:It does make you look rather foolish when you can't get your point across with out name calling..........Be a man for once in your life and speak with out name calling.

Can I borrow that piece of advice and pass it on to FD? :D :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Skip the post if you have a problem, one reaps what ones sows, pass that little nugget to your fanboi buddy first and we'll take it from there.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:when Obama bent over backwards just so Israel would halt annexing more land for just 60 ( or was it 90 ? ) days and both the parties could come to the table.

It was 10 months, desertdung.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:It was 10 months, desertdung.

Please note FD:

Bethsmum wrote:It does make you look rather foolish when you can't get your point across with out name calling..........Be a man for once in your life and speak with out name calling.

:lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Flying Dutchman wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:when Obama bent over backwards just so Israel would halt annexing more land for just 60 ( or was it 90 ? ) days and both the parties could come to the table.

It was 10 months, desertdung.

I have friends that refer to DDS as DesertDogBreath behind the scenes.

Just saying :drunken:

BTW Dillon is alive and kicking but doesn't pass on his best wishes :D
Bethsmum

Thanks for the correction BSman, and once again nothing more to say other than point out some frivolous error.
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk