Pakistani Men Target Young White Girls

Topic locked
Re: Pakistani Men Target Young White Girls Jan 10, 2011
If one doesn't like people focusing on the fact that the guys doing the street grooming are brown one shouldn't imply that white girls were the target because they are easier to get into bed than girls of other colours. Maybe the brown guys respect their fellow brown girls so would never attempt to corrupt one of those, and maybe they are completely racist and don't want to bed any black or oriental girls. There are many factors involved. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what skin colour anyone is - it is older guys grooming young girls for se.x using drugs and alcohol - just like pimps do with hookers. Anyone doing it needs to be punished, and parents should be paying attention to what their kids are doing. Sadly, some parents let their teens go out and do what they want and have no idea what they are getting up to.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

^I agree with the 'ultimately it doesn't matter what skin colour' comments - absolutely.

I also point out again that the evidence in the article in OP states that Jack Straw was off the mark when HE highlighted the 'white girls' as victims, as the victims also include Asian girls - AND that the problem of the corruption of the young girls wasn't 'a Pakistani thing'.

Older guys grooming kids for s.ex - be it for money or for their own use- is a crime. I would welcome and constructive way to deal with the offenders before they commit the crime. I've yet to see any constructive comment in this regard from BM who started this thread - and I'm reaching the conclusion that the intention was really to finger point and blame 'Pakistanis' in general for the actions of around 50 convicted pervs.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sadly it's true, Male Asian Mooslims from the British Pakistani Communities are by far the worst offenders of on-street grooming of girls aged from 11 to 16. In the UK the age for consensual s.e.x. for women is 16, lets hope the authorities can now see their way clear to rid the streets of these vile sexual predators from the British Pakistani communities.

The Times identified 17 court prosecutions since 1997 involving the on-street grooming of girls aged 11 to 16 by groups of men - 14 of them were during the past three years, including a teenager from Rochdale who was treated as a ‘sex slave’ by nine men.

The victims came from 13 towns and cities and in each case two or more men were convicted of offences.

In total, 56 people, with an average age of 28, were found guilty of crimes including rape, child abduction, indecent assault and sex with a child.

Three of the 56 were white, 53 were Asian. Of those, 50 were Muslim and a majority were members of the British Pakistani community.

The Times reports that several police sources say the convictions only represent a small proportion of what one detective described as a “tidal wave” of offending that has been uncovered in Yorkshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester and some Midlands counties.

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-fe ... -sex-gangs

Regards
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Well, like I said - let's see some constructive measures to tackle the problem highlighted.

Why quibble over the fact that we are looking at 17 prosecutions over 23 years, involving 50 'Pakistani heritage' Brits. Lovers of stats will note this is less than one trial a year.

But given that one detective says there is a 'tidal wave' behind these few convictions - by all means let's get these pervs to not offend.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The comments following Dillon's linked article make very interesting reading.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

shafique wrote:Well, like I said - let's see some constructive measures to tackle the problem highlighted.

Why quibble over the fact that we are looking at 17 prosecutions over 23 years, involving 50 'Pakistani heritage' Brits. Lovers of stats will note this is less than one trial a year.

But given that one detective says there is a 'tidal wave' behind these few convictions - by all means let's get these pervs to not offend.

Cheers,
Shafique

Well I think you’ll find considerably more than the ‘one’ detective are of the same opinion, in addition to the Social Services Officers, Police Chiefs, Politicians and growing public concern, if you could be bothered to look.

I personally don’t feel the need, I think enough has been said on the subject.

Regards
Dillon

Hey, I'm not doubting the info - I'm saying given it is a 'tidal wave', I'll happily support any constructive measures put in place to stop it. Of course, I'd also support more convictions - surely they can try and get the figures up to one conviction a year - but that is not tackling the underlying causes.

Is this thread really only about pointing the finger at the criminals and noting that they are 'Pakistani Heritage' - if so, then BM achieved that in her first post.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Hey, I'm not doubting the info - I'm saying given it is a 'tidal wave', I'll happily support any constructive measures put in place to stop it. Of course, I'd also support more convictions - surely they can try and get the figures up to one conviction a year - but that is not tackling the underlying causes.

Is this thread really only about pointing the finger at the criminals and noting that they are 'Pakistani Heritage' - if so, then BM achieved that in her first post.

Cheers,
Shafique

There's no doubt in my mind what this thread is all about, you on the other hand I'm certain will have your own interpretation absolving everything mooslim and in this case Pakistani, blaming Britains Feral Underclass and as usual, hiding behind racist comment!

Regards
Dillon

Again, I'm left thinking that someone has hijacked my account and posted something stating that I absolve all British criminals if they happen to be 'pakistani heritage' or even if they are 'moooslim'! :shock:

I'll just wait to hear what the constructive measures to prevent these Brits from committing these crimes are - and I'll happily join in supporting these measures.

What have the British feral underclass got to do with this thread? Surely you're not going to blame Mooslims for them as well? (As I said, I can't take credit for coining the term feral underclass, nor the racial make up of this class).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

kanelli wrote:.., and parents should be paying attention to what their kids are doing..

Image , BINGO !
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:
kanelli wrote:.., and parents should be paying attention to what their kids are doing..

Image , BINGO !

Zubber, look back to the third post in this thread. I mentioned that these girls probably weren't being looked after very well, hence their vunerability. It still doesn't make it right for them to be targeted by Pakistani or any other pervs. Although in this case they were Pakistanis unfortunately. Men in gangs targeting under age girls is so wrong.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I have to say, I agree with BM on this point.

A number of the girls were 'in care' - i.e. in state homes and not under the influence of the families. Hence the references to 'vulnerable' girls.

Men in gangs targetting vulnerable girls (which the original article points out includes Asian girls) is indeed a heinous crime - and as I keep saying, I'd support any constructive measures proposed for stopping this.

Educating the girls in question and giving them more self worth is part of the solution, but that is not the same as blaming the girls.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk