Pakistan Taliban Claim Bin Laden Revenge

Topic locked
Pakistan Taliban claim bin Laden revenge May 13, 2011
So the US covertly enter Pakistan and kill OBL, it is popular opinion that Pakistan’s security forces have been hiding OBL for the past 5 Years or so, and then…

The Pakistan Taliban, blow up 60-70 new recruits of the Pakistani’s Paramilitary Police and call it the first in the revenge attacks for OBL’s death?

‘Wait for bigger attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan,’ spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told Agence France-Presse by telephone from an undisclosed location on Friday.

Bon chance, carry on the good work I say!

http://skynews.com.au/world/article.aspx?id=612419&vId

I wonder how many Catholics were targeted in this terrorist attack?

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Pakistan Taliban claim bin Laden revenge May 13, 2011
There were also arrests yesterday of two men in New York who were buying explosives with plans to blow up a Synagogue.

One of the men said he was dealing drugs to earn money for a spiritual interior stuggle.

We're not yet certian if this terror plot was connected to OBL or perhaps more likely to the conflict in Ireland that is responsible for a rise in militancy amongst Catholics around the world........

But I do congratulate the Pakistani Taliban in punishing Pakistan for harboring OBL. I did say they needed some punishment, just never said how.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

event horizon wrote:One of the men said he was dealing drugs to earn money for a spiritual interior stuggle.

We're not yet certian if this terror plot was connected to OBL or perhaps more likely to the conflict in Ireland that is responsible for a rise in militancy amongst Catholics around the world........

We're not yet certain...........?? :shock: What is your involvement in the investigation? :o Are you connected to the CIA??? :P :P No wonder Dillon can't bring himself to agree with you on anything!!! :lol: :lol:

Apparently a dealer should never indulgence in their own product. Seems the guy went against the rule. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Dillon wrote:The Pakistan Taliban, blow up 60-70 new recruits of the Pakistani’s Paramilitary Police and call it the first in the revenge attacks for OBL’s death?

Rationality should be left out when trying to explain events in the ME.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dillon wrote:The Pakistan Taliban, blow up 60-70 new recruits of the Pakistani’s Paramilitary Police and call it the first in the revenge attacks for OBL’s death?

Let them blow each other up!!! :bom: :bom:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
event horizon wrote:One of the men said he was dealing drugs to earn money for a spiritual interior stuggle.

We're not yet certain...........?? :shock: What is your involvement in the investigation? :o Are you connected to the CIA??? :P :P No wonder Dillon can't bring himself to agree with you on anything!!! :lol: :lol:

Apparently a dealer should never indulgence in their own product. Seems the guy went against the rule. :lol: :lol:

We means exactly what it's supposed to. I'm not certain. The media isn't certain. And the authorites aren't certain.

This could be linked to the conflict to N. Ireland, OBL's recent assassination or just two more New Yorkers who wanted to kill Jews.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-08-23/just ... s=PM:CRIME
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk