Old Gulf Men Buying Minor Syrian Girls

Topic locked
Old Gulf men buying minor Syrian girls Sep 05, 2012
Among the huge challenges and problems facing hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees are in the Arab countries especially in Jordan and Gulf , a very nasty problem : Rich old men from Gulf offer to marry poor refugee minor girls for money.
At first it started as rumors some thought that were spread by El Assad regime regarding how men marry poor Syrian refugee minor girls using their families’ need for small amount of money but sadly enough it was confirmed by Jordanian Press. It seems that men from the Gulf head now to Jordan to find young cheap brides at the refugees camps. A Saudi writer called Mohamed El Assamy wrote about that disgusting practice in a Saudi newspaper angrily revealing that there are prices for the girls range between 500 SR and 1000 SR !!!!!!

Read more:

http://egyptianchronicles.blogspot.nl/2 ... chronicles)

Old habits die hard.

evitav
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Old Gulf men buying minor Syrian girls Sep 06, 2012
Where other place in the world would you hear this type of sentiment (comments taken from the article):

Khaled9/02/2012 11:44:00 AM

If any non-Syrian man wants to marry Syrian women, let him come to Syria to fight shoulder-to-shoulder alongside the Free Syrian Army, kill a couple of Bashar's Alawi and Shia thugs and gain the real respect of Syrian Muslim women.

Anonymous9/04/2012 08:53:00 AM

Since you are too ignorant to realize it, I would like to inform you that marriage is a contract between a man and a woman's guardian, with the woman's consent to enter into it.

So what would you rather women do than enter into this blessed and sacred relationship? Suffer in the camps for an unlimited amount of time? And then finally after years of waiting, enter into the workforce and become enslaved feminists of corporations? At best, they will come back to a destroyed Syria where there are fewer men able to marry.

I recommend for every man who is able and cares for those women to marry one or more. Not only will you get the good deed of marriage, but you will also get the reward of protecting a weak woman. I myself am looking amongst them.

So we have one poster who wants these foreigners to kill Shia/Alawis and earn the right to marry Syrian girls and another expressing his intentions to marry underage Syrian girls himself.

Wow. Just wow. This is the mindset of many people in the region.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk