Libya Count Down

Topic locked
Libya Count Down Aug 22, 2011
By the time we wake up I'm sure we will read that Libya is finally liberated. Saif and his brother were captured by the rebels.

My highest respect to Libyans who made this possible through sacrificing their lives, well being, homes. For those that died, their deaths were not in vain. I hope all your dreams become a reality for all the people.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Libya Count Down Aug 22, 2011
and again, people win... waiting and hoping for Syria..
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

for sure , Syria will follow inshalla
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Fascinating to watch history unfold.

I hope that the end is quick and with minimum of violence - and indeed, I hope the same happens in Syria and that there is justice from those in power going forward!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bora Bora wrote:By the time we wake up I'm sure we will read that Libya is finally liberated. Saif and his brother were captured by the rebels.

My highest respect to Libyans who made this possible through sacrificing their lives, well being, homes. For those that died, their deaths were not in vain. I hope all your dreams become a reality for all the people.

Don't be so quick. "Liberate" Afghanistan and Iraq first. Do you have enough stock of bombs?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:By the time we wake up I'm sure we will read that Libya is finally liberated. Saif and his brother were captured by the rebels.

Don't be so quick. "Liberate" Afghanistan and Iraq first. Do you have enough stock of bombs?

It would appear that the US is doing better than Russia did when they were battling it out with the Afghanis. :wink: How many years were the Russians in Afghanistan and why were they there? I don't think it was a peacekeeping mission as they weren't exactly supporting Afghanistan. Didn't the Russians retreat? I'm also sure that the Russians weren't there to "liberate" Afghanistan. :D I read that Russia is cozying up with Afghanistan and Pakistan as well. :D

It appears those two countries don't welcome liberation. :shock: otherwise the PEOPLE would take back their country but I guess those Afghanis are stuck in the poppy fields eating/smoking their export while living in the 17th century. As for Iraq, well the Iraqis still haven't figured it out. :? Did you fail to notice that it was the people of Libya that liberated their own country. :o with the support of NATO.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:It would appear that the US is doing better than Russia did when they were battling it out with the Afghanis. :wink: How many years were the Russians in Afghanistan and why were they there? I don't think it was a peacekeeping mission as they weren't exactly supporting Afghanistan. Didn't the Russians retreat? I'm also sure that the Russians weren't there to "liberate" Afghanistan. :D I read that Russia is cozying up with Afghanistan and Pakistan as well. :D

It appears those two countries don't welcome liberation. :shock: otherwise the PEOPLE would take back their country but I guess those Afghanis are stuck in the poppy fields eating/smoking their export while living in the 17th century. As for Iraq, well the Iraqis still haven't figured it out. :? Did you fail to notice that it was the people of Libya that liberated their own country. :o with the support of NATO.

He-he, I see nothing better in the situation when somebody sat at their air-bases and guard themselves and capital Kabul partly. And yes, since Russians after 10 years withdrew their troops from Afghanistan the World has learnt, who was is and will always be the real agressor: Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Lybia... Where are you going to drop the bomb or, sorry, whom are you going to liberate next time?

And don't play the fool. NATO is absolutely incapable body, some kind of fig leaf for American, a mésalliance between US and Europe "protection for sovereignty".
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Come on Chief, you want the US to do what the Russians couldn't and then have Russia move in?? :o But, but...............wasn't Russia an aggressor going into Afghanistsan? It's not as if they were "invited". :D You say withdrew, I say retreat - when Russia realized that they weren't getting anywere because the Afghani's were kicking Russian butt. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Come on Chief, you want the US to do what the Russians couldn't and then have Russia move in?? :o But, but...............wasn't Russia an aggressor going into Afghanistsan? It's not as if they were "invited". :D You say withdrew, I say retreat - when Russia realized that they weren't getting anywere because the Afghani's were kicking Russian butt. :lol:

I am not going to discuss what happend ages ago like the massacre of native Americans in 19 century. Now we have the World without Russia. Is it better World without bombs? I don't think so.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Come on Chief, you want the US to do what the Russians couldn't and then have Russia move in?? :o But, but...............wasn't Russia an aggressor going into Afghanistsan? It's not as if they were "invited". :D You say withdrew, I say retreat - when Russia realized that they weren't getting anywere because the Afghani's were kicking Russian butt. :lol:

I am not going to discuss what happend ages ago like the massacre of native Americans in 19 century. Now we have the World without Russia. Is it better World without bombs? I don't think so.

Ahhhh, my friend. You open the door, now you want to close it? :D Russia is an arms supplier and has supplied certain countries with arms, in particular Iran, so that Iran can protect its nuclear bomb plants - oh, wait Iran doesn't have any!!! :shock: I guess the arms are for peacekeeping purposes. :o Russia has and will continue to supply countries with arms and Iran with material to produce chemical weapons. Oooops, did I just tell a well kept secret? :D

I understand your loyalty to Russia, no different than mine towards the US, but please don't make Russia out to be something it's not. Where else in civilized countries do they have signs in star hotels that state: Please check you gun and have shoot outs in the lobby. Russia is a modern day wild west. :D :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: Ahhhh, my friend. You open the door, now you want to close it? :D Russia is an arms supplier and has supplied certain countries with arms, in particular Iran, so that Iran can protect its nuclear bomb plants - oh, wait Iran doesn't have any!!! :shock: I guess the arms are for peacekeeping purposes. :o Russia has and will continue to supply countries with arms and Iran with material to produce chemical weapons. Oooops, did I just tell a well kept secret? :D

No, you didn't. The same stuff "one babushka said" without any evidence and clue like in the case of Herve's book. Nothing new, I could wait from long term housewife.

Russia do trade arms mostly to India and PRC but AFAIK US is the largest supplier in the World. Anyway I didn't see Russian troops in so many countries far away from own borders, even Kyrgyzstan is full of drunk Yanks.

Continue liberating...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Russia is too busy killing it's own and conquering neighboring countries that can't defend themselves :roll: .

As for who Russia supplies, it appears they supply countries that are considered "enemies" of the US. No surprise there. :D I highly doubt there are that many Yanks in Kerzistan (however you spell it). I guess one would have to get drunk stationed in a sh*thole. But I bet the Ruskies are sadden by all the working girls having departed to the UAE - a serious drop in revenue I would think.

You want evidence? OMG - Google is my evidence!!! I guess you want facts and stats also. Taking a line out of Shaf's book???

Now, let's get back on topic OK??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

8) 8) 8)

It looks like I still can press right buttons. Don't take truth as an offence...

Good luck.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:8) 8) 8)

It looks like I still can press right buttons. Don't take truth as an offence...

Good luck.

Press the right buttons?? Not even close teddybear!!!! But you are an easy target:

Unlike you, no offense taken Chief, nor did I go on the defense - you did that all by yourself. :) :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:8) 8) 8)

Good luck.

Press the right buttons?? Not even close teddybear!!!!

Unlike you, no offense taken Chief, nor did I go on the defense - you did that all by yourself. :) :)

Looking at how frequently you rewrite your own reply, you feel a lil bit anxious in trying to find right words. As for me I has always had fun from our senceless debates.

Chears
8) 8) 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:Looking at how frequently you rewrite your own reply, you feel a lil bit anxious in trying to find right words. As for me I has always had fun from our senceless debates.

Chears
8) 8) 8)

It only appears that way teddybear because you probably need to re-read my posts several times. I must have found the right words because it seems that your drawers were climbing up creating an uncomfortable wedgy. :lol:

I know you missed me teddybear. :drunken:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Hmmm...I thought this thread was about Libya. Did anyone utter the magic word "Russia" that RC has made an appearance ? The thread could be about selling panty hose to a homeless dog and all one needs to do is type Russia and the next post will be frpm RC :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Put your thoughts to your arse and mind about own business. You are not a moderator any more. I cannot see a magic word "watchdog" under yr. foto eather.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Ooo..Big Rusky is getting nasty these days !

FYI : Its mind your own bussiness ;)
desertdudeshj

Re: Libya Count Down Aug 30, 2011
Now the rebels are killing the blacks...so is it ok to be rascit when you are a muslim rebel?
http://news.yahoo.com/au-head-libya-reb ... 42974.html
capsicum
BANNED

Bet you said the same thing when some Americans mowed down a sikh in revenge for 9/11 or when a US drone strike wipes out an innocent Afghani family and say...Oops !

Go play somewhere else veggie.
desertdudeshj

If there were not moslim terrorists to crash passenger airplanes into towers, may be the US would not have to fire missiles in Pakistan. But the lybians would still be killing each others
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:If there were not moslim terrorists to crash passenger airplanes into towers, may be the US would not have to fire missiles in Pakistan. But the lybians would still be killing each others

Lemme guess, next you're going to start talking about your book. :roll:
desertdudeshj

Re: Libya Count Down Sep 01, 2011
It didn't happen:

Hugo Chavez has finally come up with a convincing explanation for the downfall of his friend and comrade Colonel Gaddafi.

It didn’t really happen! At least not the way it appeared on TV. The rebels’ takeover of Green Square in Tripoli was staged in Qatar by professional actors. Oh, and the “Yankee empire’s” 1969 moon landing? That may well have been faked too.

http://hurryupharry.org/2011/08/31/chavez-libyan-rebels-capture-of-green-square-was-faked/
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk