Ya'll Knew About Yemen's Blockade, Right?

Topic locked
Re: Ya'll knew about Yemen's blockade, right? Jun 07, 2010
Berrin wrote:
So far the whole world is being ruled by the secular atheist ar.seoles who warship money and power, in return we have at least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day in the rest of the world..
http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/ ... -and-stats

To me this poverty and its consequences (rape, robbery, murder, torture, pedophilia, tax evasion, racketeering, theft, arson, embazzlement, drug distribution, kidnapping, lying, love slaving) are true reflection of atheism...Who is an atheist? The worldly god..Somebody only engages himself in worldy affairs to his/her best advantage couse there is no other than himself to be accountable to..

That's the entire point I'm making. To do something right all you need is a conscience, a respect for humanity and virtue. That's all it takes and trust me it's hardly that difficult. But you my friend keep pointing out that one must do right simply cos he's accountable for his actions to an higher authority.
As human beings there are qualities in us such as self control, love etc etc because of which we're strengthened when we do right.
But as has be proven your low IQ might indeed be a barrier preventing you from realizing the true capabilities of the human mind. You need to realize than humankind is not full of people who'd simply go on a killing and raping spree, if not for some higher authority. By and large we're simply all peace loving people who just wanna get along.

And the stats you've linked??? Irrelevant to the current discussion!

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Berrin wrote:washed the mouth, now hail Berrin...

Bean boy Berrin and his buddy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBbMAJgB ... ature=fvwp :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

That's the entire point I'm making. To do something right all you need is a conscience, a respect for humanity and virtue. That's all it takes and trust me it's hardly that difficult.
As human beings there are qualities in us such as self control, love etc etc because of which we're strengthened when we do right.

Do not mix militant atheists that are too clever for their own good, with those who are really good but fail to affirm God's existence..

But you my friend keep pointing out that one must do right simply cos he's accountable for his actions to an higher authority.

This is where militant atheists vs militant theist. if I am to choose between,I would opt for the latter,.anytime...

But as has be proven your low IQ might indeed be a barrier preventing you from realizing the true capabilities of the human mind.

Why do you resort to degrading? not enough confidence?

You need to realize than humankind is not full of people who'd simply go on a killing and raping spree, if not for some higher authority. By and large we're simply all peace loving people who just wanna get along.
And the stats you've linked??? Irrelevant to the current discussion!

The stats show that militant atheists are not of the same opinion with you!.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Ya'll Knew About Yemen's Blockade, Right? Jun 07, 2010
Please name a couple of them 'militant Atheists' for me will ya. I'm curious with whom you can come up with besides Stalin and Hitler....
RobbyG

I couldn't careless to name them but to me they are the ones that have money and power but still continues to slander and exploit every oppurtunity and people that are less/least fortunate in this case..

But hey according to wiki entry you qualify to be number 1 to start with..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militant_atheism
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:I couldn't careless to name them but to me they are the ones that have money and power but still continues to slander and exploit every oppurtunity and people that are less/least fortunate in this case..

:headbang: :hello1: :headbang:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Berrin wrote:I couldn't careless to name them but to me they are the ones that have money and power but still continues to slander and exploit every oppurtunity and people that are less/least fortunate in this case..

He-he, your definition is totally opposite to the one from wikipedia. The latter tried to encourage the poorest to improve their lives by their own hands without "opiate of the people". On the other hand, as a rule religion uses as an instrument in the hands of the powers that be.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:

He-he, your definition is totally opposite to the one from wikipedia. The latter tried to encourage the poorest to improve their lives by their own hands without "opiate of the people". On the other hand, as a rule religion uses as an instrument in the hands of the powers that be.

Indeed.

Besides, having a thoroughly founded opinion, doesn't make someone militant. I merely have to point out to the evolution of science, which will continue to debunk all the fallacies that religion portrays to be 'true and created'.

I would never pick up activist material to spread my thoughts. Just a firm opinion on one forum doesn't make me militant. HA :mrgreen:

One day you'll understand your belief was fallacy. No action needed from my side. Evolution will do the trick... :bigsmurf:
RobbyG

Berrin wrote:Do not mix militant atheists that are too clever for their own good, with those who are really good but fail to affirm God's existence..

Just because someone is atheist does not make him militant, likewise just because someone is religious does not make him a fanatic.

Berrin wrote:This is where militant atheists vs militant theist. if I am to choose between,I would opt for the latter,.anytime...

Militant theist! :shock: :shock:

Wow It's always bout extremes with this guy!
I'm done here as discussion is proving to be quite pointless!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

The latter tried to encourage the poorest to improve their lives by their own hands without "opiate of the people".

Do you mean tried to improve the lives of opiated people who couldn't give a damn to put much effort into effecient/competitive/effective improvement? Some people were certainly living better at the expense of some other people that were under continues pressure to produce well for very little in return ..such as docs, engineers..

In comparison, do you think that a surgean's monthly income which was equivalent of someones dole in free market economies was a fair one or choice in SU? ..

This too is what I call exploitation of the potential/capable/talented people... encouraging everyone to stay inert,lazy and stubborn..Can you otherwise tell me why there was no colour and charm but everthing was so dull and grey in SU.. Communism and Capitalism share the same thing "materialism" and produce the same result in opposite ends..

Do not mix the role of religion in civil right movements with of those merely used for political purposes... This is where militant atheists and theists have something in common..

-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm --

Wow It's always bout extremes with this guy!

Do I sniff some hopelessness and impotency here..but you confirmed your high intelligence?...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Misery Called Life wrote:Wow It's always bout extremes with this guy!

I agree. Pointless.
RobbyG

Berrin wrote:
The latter tried to encourage the poorest to improve their lives by their own hands without "opiate of the people".

Do you mean tried to improve the lives of opiated people who couldn't give a damn to put much effort into effecient/competitive/effective improvement? Some people were certainly living better at the expense of some other people that were under continues pressure to produce well for very little in return ..such as docs, engineers..

In comparison, do you think that a surgean's monthly income which was equivalent of someones dole in free market economies was a fair one or choice in SU? ..

This too is what I call exploitation of the potential/capable/talented people... encouraging everyone to stay inert,lazy and stubborn..Can you otherwise tell me why there was no colour and charm but everthing was so dull and grey in SU.. Communism and Capitalism share the same thing "materialism" and produce the same result in opposite ends..

Do not mix the role of religion in civil right movements with of those merely used for political purposes... This is where militant atheists and theists have something in common..

I have no idea which country you compare with SU. There was a huge pressure on SU when Truman and Fat Boy ignited the Cold War against SU from one side and offered ruined Europe all help to prevent expansion of Communism.

SU was a super power with the second from the only two scientific scools, who deliver the first man in space and invented H-bomb and laser.

People in many countries in European like Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Baltic states miss Soviet ocupation. Wait a bit and they will all recall that charm after EU hangover where they were, are and will be untermensches in the hallway of rich relative. Germany made a revenge. Eventually they owned Europe.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

I alredy said that communism and capitalism shared the same ideology and eventually produce the same results in opposite ends...It's a matter of time and place it takes you to see the results...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:I alredy said that communism and capitalism shared the same ideology and eventually produce the same results in opposite ends...It's a matter of time and place it takes you to see the results...

Thank you for your opinion. Even being absolutely baseless it's better than all your previous cut and paste.

He-he We have eternity ahead to see victory of Rob's Capitalism or Moslem Fundamentalism. :wink: Looking at demography of Europe in prospect I think the latter is closer. :lol:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Even being absolutely baseless it's better than all your previous cut and paste.

What baseless? what cut and pastes? you're kidding me mate...I stand firm in my belief of the justice islam brings into economic life..No interest rates, no usury, no sepeculation, no monopoly, no exploitation therefore no manipulation, no intervention..
The best social system you can ever find on earth..Only than investors, workers will work to their full potential willingly without hesitation and only than investors will need the best performers and only than real people will get real rewards in return...No false dreams, no false disasters...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:
Even being absolutely baseless it's better than all your previous cut and paste.

What baseless? what cut and pastes? you're kidding me mate...I stand firm in my belief of the justice islam brings into economic life..No interest rates, no usury, no sepeculation, no monopoly, no exploitation therefore no manipulation, no intervention..
The best social system you can ever find on earth..Only than investors, workers will work to their full potential willingly without hesitation and only than investors will need the best performers and only than real people will get real rewards in return...No false dreams, no false disasters...

What keeps you from realizing your own little world of pretty posturing?

Has it been tested? Who uses it?
RobbyG

Militant atheists like you..., Once theists win the war and takes over from you then you will see that militant theists will disappear too, quiting their chairs for real islam to take over serving whole humanity in real terms as required by our creator..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:

What baseless? what cut and pastes? you're kidding me mate...No interest rates, no usury, no sepeculation, no monopoly, no exploitation therefore no manipulation, no intervention..

Did you know on paper even capitalism holds the same promise :D :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Berrin wrote:

Militant atheists like you..., Once theists win the war and takes over from you then you will see that militant theists will disappear too, quiting their chairs for real islam to take over serving whole humanity in real terms as required by our creator..

What war? You mean another one of them crusades? You kiddin' me...

So I was right when I called you a lunatic theist. You are a nutter? My god, ideology is a bugger.

Shafique, my man...what to do with such insanity? Lawyer, represent yourself! :lol:
RobbyG

Berrin wrote:

Err... I cannot find this anywhere in the Earth. Probably we lived on different ones. :alien:

-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm --

RobbyG wrote:

So I was right when I called you a lunatic theist. You are a nutter? My god, ideology is a bugger.

Shafique, my man...what to do with such insanity? Lawyer, represent yourself! :lol:

You have been afraid of Reds under all beds too long but missed the real threat. They are inside the walls. 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Berrin wrote:

Err... I cannot find this anywhere in the Earth. Probably we lived on different ones. :alien:

-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm --

RobbyG wrote:

You has been afraid of Reds under all beds too long but missed real threat. They are inside the walls. 8)

Say Chief, within all reasonable thought... his utopia is closer related to Communism than Capitalism, wouldn't you agree? :D

And we all know which one failed. :P
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:
Say Chief, within all reasonable thought... his utopia is closer related to Communism than Capitalism, wouldn't you agree? :D

He-he, as a social system Capitalism is failed, as I showed you with all stats. As a cash-machine for a bunch of kikes I'm not sure yet, but something's going wrong. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

He-he, as a social system Capitalism is failed, as I showed you with all stats. As a cash-machine for a bunch of kikes I'm not sure yet, but something's going wrong. :wink:

I don't agree that Capitalism is at fault. Its Keynesian economics that is at fault for using the linear growth models that got the Western world indebted. Bailouts didn't let the private sector institutions fail properly (as is needed in capitalism) and now all malinvestments are situated/carried over to sovereign state balance sheets (gov. debt).

So, no Capitalism still functions as a profit model. Its just that politicians in charge are being led by bankers who are in charge of our financial system since 1913 (FED).

Capitalism will continue, even after our debt flawed system fails. Profit motive will continue from the ground up.

You'll see. :)
RobbyG

Stop arguing with yourself. I did not reject the idea of cash cow for vast minority yet, as I said.

I told you a few times about constant decline of standart of living, increasing of retirement age and raising unemployment, the luxury which have no place in your antiutopia.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

now I see that you're already happy and entertaining again, thanks to this theist friend..see how effective it is..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Red Chief wrote:Stop arguing with yourself. I did not reject the idea of cash cow for vast minority yet, as I said.

I told you a few times about constant decline of standart of living, increasing of retirement age and raising unemployment, the luxury which have no place in your antiutopia.

ps: Perhaps you should look at the social system in Holland that functions pretty well with capitalism. Pension obligations are still covered and total public debt is slightly above 65 percent of GDP, where 60 is our selfimposed limit. The Rest of Europe looks like a wreckage, except for Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.

Dutch unemployment at 5 percent. Kiss that. :blackeye:

Some do have the political will to succeed! ;)
RobbyG

Berrin wrote:now I see that you're already happy and entertaining again, thanks to this theist friend..see how effective it is..

8) 8) 8)
You are probably right even despite Rob's generational and zoological hate to Russia...

Anyway you are a good apprentice of Sir Shafique - if there is nothing to say we can easily find Chuck, Rembo or another brave guy. Or is it pan Moslem humour?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

RobbyG wrote:Dutch unemployment at 5 percent. Kiss that. :blackeye:

So stop wasting so much time here and contributing to that figure :wink:
desertdudeshj

RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:Stop arguing with yourself. I did not reject the idea of cash cow for vast minority yet, as I said.

ps: Perhaps you should look at the social system in Holland that functions pretty well with capitalism. Pension obligations are still covered and total public debt is slightly above 65 percent of GDP, where 60 is our selfimposed limit. The Rest of Europe looks like a wreckage, except for Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.

Dutch unemployment at 5 percent. Kiss that. :blackeye:

Some do have the political will to succeed! ;)

Don't slide. You always use American model as a pattern of pure Capitalism with constant lame excuses. Now as I drive you into a corner you choose social welfare states like Sweden or Norway.

You dropped too low.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Ya'll knew about Yemen's blockade, right? Jun 08, 2010
RobbyG wrote:I don't agree that Capitalism is at fault. Its Keynesian economics that is at fault for using the linear growth models that got the Western world indebted. Bailouts didn't let the private sector institutions fail properly (as is needed in capitalism) and now all malinvestments are situated/carried over to sovereign state balance sheets (gov. debt).

So, no Capitalism still functions as a profit model. Its just that politicians in charge are being led by bankers who are in charge of our financial system since 1913 (FED).

Capitalism will continue, even after our debt flawed system fails. Profit motive will continue from the ground up.

You'll see. :)

As a purely economic system capitalism has not really failed but that said, social issues, energy requirements and globalization has all adversely affected capitalism. Globalization exposed capitalism inherent weakness of cost cutting for profit. maximization. What capitalism needs is a strong social system to make it work. That can be achieved via a strong social support system which will act as a buffer for changing trends in globalization. Then again energy independence will help too and I do believe many European countries have set 2020 as some sorta deadline. In-fact news reports have been carrying an article of some new kinda energy grid that drastically reduces consumption. Besides in most American universities is the Bloombox a grid developed by an Indian that's changing energy consumption stats as we speak.
So all in all capitalism still does have a future, now all we need is a way to deal with the other conflicts capitalism faces namely, corruption, racism, immigration, religion(?? :lol: )
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk