KKK Terrorists Numbers On The Rise

Topic locked
Re: KKK Terrorists Numbers On The Rise Mar 03, 2012
It was always my ambition to be in a bad novel. ;)

Hold on. Perhaps that is why FD is so obsessed with me - he's jealous that herve's fantasies about me has been taken to this extreme.... :D

Cheers,

Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:He indeed has a point - a very funny one, about putting me on the no-fly list because of his hatred of Muslims

Is it your fault I have to turn up 3 hours before my flight and have to appear stripped naked on those scanners? Bloody cheek! How does Mrs S feel about everyone leching at her body behind those scanners?

I've had to go on a diet in case those poor men have PTSD when looking at my backside!!

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:13 am ---

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 am ---

shafique wrote:Hold on. Perhaps that is why FD is so obsessed with me - he's jealous that herve's fantasies about me has been taken to this extreme

FD is obsessed with you? WTF?? What have you got that I can't offer?????

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 am ---

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

LOL - did I touch a nerve BM?

BTW - did herve ask you to post a review of his novel on Amazon? I see he's only got his mates from the states giving reviews there and that his bad novel is ranked over 300,000th - he must be pleased with the sales. ;)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:LOL - did I touch a nerve BM?

Which nerve?

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:18 am ---

shafique wrote: did herve ask you to post a review of his novel on Amazon

No.

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 am ---

shafique wrote:his bad novel is ranked over 300,000th - he must be pleased with the sales.
That's 300,000 above yours then?

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 am ---

Bethsmum

No, I'm not a bad fiction writer - you must be confusing me with another of herves imaginary characters. ;)

As for the reviews - they seem to be from his mates in the States and a certain 'Beth' who only has made one review - so, is this somehow related to your name here......?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-rev ... centReview

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:No, I'm not a bad fiction writer - you must be confusing me with another of herves imaginary characters

I can see you're fond of writing about yourself on t'internet but could you get a book deal like Herve? I bought his books from Amazon. I didn't see them offering anything by you. I'd stick to making it up as I went along if I were you.

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:29 am ---

Bethsmum

I've never had a submarine business fail either - or dressed as a woman - or made up posters to big-up my writings either - or even failed to grasp that Google can be used to check facts.

But you seem to be mistaking me with someone who would want bad novels published. I don't write works of fictions. You really must try to keep your fantasies straight BM..

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Hold on. Perhaps that is why FD is so obsessed with me - he's jealous that herve's fantasies about me has been taken to this extreme....

You are really a complete nutcase.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

You're slipping FD - you didn't even try to be witty with this one-liner - did I touch a nerve? :D

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:

You're slipping FD - you didn't even try to be witty with this one-liner - did I touch a nerve?

Freak!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Very poor. You are regressing in your insults.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:But you seem to be mistaking me with someone who would want bad novels published. I don't write works of fictions. You really must try to keep your fantasies straight BM..

I do believe you are jealous! Awww, what's up? Aren't you getting enough special hugs lately? :P

--- Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:24 pm ---

Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk