Jews Better Leave Holland

Topic locked
Jews better leave Holland Dec 06, 2010
Prominent VVD politician Frits Bolkestein believes there is no future for 'active' Jews in the Netherlands. The conservative politician made his remarks in an interview with freesheet De Pers.

In the interview, Mr Bolkestein says that when he talks about active Jews he means those who are recognisable as such, for instance Orthodox Jews. The former EU Commissioner says there is no future for this group in the Netherlands because of "the anti-Semitism among Dutchmen of Moroccan descent, whose numbers keep growing''.

He feels that this group of Jews should encourage their children to emigrate to either the United States or Israel, because he has little confidence in the effectiveness of the government's proposals for fighting anti-Semitism.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/bolkestein-no-future-orthodox-jews%E2%80%99

Gays are already leaving Amsterdam. Question is, who is next? Better question yet, who will solve the core problem within democratic values? Who has the guts?

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Jews better leave Holland Dec 06, 2010
I refer you to an earlier thread:

dubai-politics-talk/handy-guide-for-posters-perspective-t44200.html

I say this, because your track record when it comes to Dutch people of Morrocan extraction has been one of gross exageration and sometimes even fabrication:

Flying Dutchman wrote: More in depth studies show for example that 70% of Moroccans living in Amsterdam are criminals.

Turned out to be a fabrication at worst, or a misguided exageration at best.
dubai-politics-talk/decoy-jews-dutch-land-t42381-15.html#p341018

When the reality in Amsterdam was that the justice minister told parliament that the police had no evidence for any real increase in anti-semitism, despite the numbers increasing from 17 to 41 (yes 41) in 2009.

shafique wrote:Also, a justice minister had this to say:
The number of instances of reported anti-Semitism in Amsterdam rose in 2009 from the previous year, according to government data, from 17 to 41. Discrimination cases on the basis of skin color or country of origin rose from 232 to 336 in the same period, while anti-gay cases rose to 89 from 55.

But those rises may reflect a public campaign encouraging people to report hate crimes. Hirsch Ballin told parliament Thursday police had seen no real increase in anti-Semitism.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100625/ap_ ... awNwcmludA

41 cases is a molehill in my book.

Edit - and if you refer to FBI stats, you'll find that there are more anti-Semitic attacks in the USA than there are anti-Muslim attacks! So it seems that the politician you quoted is pretty stupid to advocate leaving a country of relatively low levels of anti-Jewish attacks and go to a country where the locals hate Jews more than Muslims! :shock:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman wrote:Gays are already leaving Amsterdam.

This is good news , they deserve to have their own nation so they can do their "thing" in peace.

Question is, who is next? Better question yet, who will solve the core problem within democratic values? Who has the guts?

I agree certain groups are going to get sidelined when new laws come start being enforced, but TRUE democracy doesnt exist anywhere, it never did and it never will unfortunately.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Jews Better Leave Holland Dec 06, 2010
Yes a Gaysarel is in order, maybe take over some pacific island !?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Good plan. Exchange Moroccans for gays. I think you will find a near 100% majority for that.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

But only gays will be allowed to live in Gaysarel, Sadly FD you will also be have to be deported along with the Morrocans unless your as BM so eloquently worded it, a "turd burgular"
desertdudeshj

Someone should tell these guys that gays are being chased out of the Netherlands - they seem to think that this is the MOST gay-friendly country in the world:

Top 10 Gay Friendly Places to Live
http://www.suite101.com/content/top-10- ... ive-a81257

But I'm intrigued about this new place 'gaysrael' - will they choose an island where 3000 years ago there were some gays and then steal all the land and insist that neighbouring islands recognise the gayness of gaysrael? Will they invade some islands and insist on greater gaysrael - and insist all kids learn how to arrange flowers, cushions and cook quiche? We should know. :mrgreen:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

:shock: That would be modern day Israel then. The site of current day Sodom !
desertdudeshj

I'll happily convert to being a chocolate knight, if thats what it takes.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Good for ya ol' FD
desertdudeshj

Re: Jews Better Leave Holland Dec 07, 2010
LOL
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Jews better leave Holland Dec 12, 2010
http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraaf.nl%2Fbinnenland%2F8468408%2F__Joden_emigreren_uit_Amsterdam__.html%3Fp%3D39%2C1

Jews leaving Amsterdam, and it isnt because of the Finnish immigrants:

Amsterdam increasingly orthodox Jews are leaving the capital because of the ever increasing anti-Semitism. So did the son of Rabbi Raphael Evers. "I feel suffocated here and limited."

Gays leaving:

http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spitsnieuws.nl%2Farchives%2Fprovinciaal%2F2010%2F12%2Fadam_homopesterijen_aanpakken.html

The Amsterdam Mayor Eberhard van der Laan wants gay bullying in his city tough. He says that following the story of a lesbian couple from Amsterdam-East. The pair has for years faced harassment, especially by young Moroccans.

Robin (48) is controlled spit on, beaten and threatened. The Amsterdam lesbian therefore wants to move. "Every day you're alert, it's about your life. I do not want old." Van der Laan proposes a response: "We will never accept that for this reason people leave the city."
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk