Jewish Terror

Topic locked
Re: Jewish Terror Jul 20, 2011
^I'm amused at the lengths the usual suspects go to when intellectually cornered. All it took was for an Israeli military commander to accurately describe a Jewish Terror centre and we get a tirade against Muslims, Hamas etc - and not a word of condemnation of the ones labelled 'Jewish Terror'.

:D

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Terror comes from islamists, not groupuscules from Ireland or Israel
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Are all French people like you Herve?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Are all French people like you Herve?

i'll answer that for you, NO

and thank god for that
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

kanelli wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:spoken like a ted bundy psycho, mixed with some asperger.

I'll have to remember this one when you get on your high horse about how I was swearing in a few threads in Fight Club. This and making fun of Chocs as being "crazy". Talk about low. Spare everyone your online psychological diagnosis skills unless you can show us a copy of your PhD in Clinical Psychology.

I meant every word of it. I agree with you that it should belong in FC. As nobody had a problem with DDS' and Shafque's denigrating language I must have thought this habit changed. Your remarks are hypocritical, but you are right I shouldn't lower myself towards your direction. I tried to speak out against Shafique's trolling behaviour, and will do so in the future.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

And men should thank God all women aren't like Kanelli.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Well, if all Muslims are the same then aren't all French people? ;)

Flying Dutchman wrote:
kanelli wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:spoken like a ted bundy psycho, mixed with some asperger.

I'll have to remember this one when you get on your high horse about how I was swearing in a few threads in Fight Club. This and making fun of Chocs as being "crazy". Talk about low. Spare everyone your online psychological diagnosis skills unless you can show us a copy of your PhD in Clinical Psychology.

I meant every word of it. I agree with you that it should belong in FC. As nobody had a problem with DDS' and Shafque's denigrating language I must have thought this habit changed. Your remarks are hypocritical, but you are right I shouldn't lower myself towards your direction. I tried to speak out against Shafique's trolling behaviour, and will do so in the future.

I'm sure you mean every word of it, but you don't have the skills to diagnose such things, you are just name-calling without using expletives. Chocs has already told everyone that she's bipolar and you went and posted that she's crazy. Childish and low behaviour FD. I'd like to point out that you are one of the nobodies who never has a problem with the denigrating language of a certain group of others on here. You want to keep talking about hypocrisy?

Look, we're all a$$holes on this forum, but some are bigger a$$holes than others, and everyone has their own opinion on who fits into what category. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

You certainly spend quite some effort on somebody you consider a nobody. And I think using a personality disorder as an excuse for childish behaviour, well, childish.
If you are claiming Choc. isnot responsible for her own deeds, you are claiming insanity.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

The reference for nobody came from your post before mine. "As nobody had a problem with DDS' and Shafque's denigrating language..." I did not intend it as meaning that you are a nobody in the insulting sense.

Ah, the technique of deflecting by pointing to someone else and changing the subject to their childish behaviour... Fabulous!

I'll do much better at resisting the urge to click "Display this post" next to your name from now on.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Many share the wish that foe listeta can better control themselves.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

And many wish that some would use a foe list to begin with. For example, you could have had Shaf, Chocs and myself on yours a long time ago and spared us all the insults about our intelligence, presence of mental or personality disorders etc. Those who think they are too good for a foe list clearly can't control themselves either.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:And many wish that some would use a foe list to begin with. For example, you could have had Shaf, Chocs and myself on yours a long time ago and spared us all the insults about our intelligence, presence of mental or personality disorders etc. Those who think they are too good for a foe list clearly can't control themselves either.

I think having a foe list is pathetic. If you can't deal with what people say on an internet forum, then you shouldn't be on it.
The people who claim to have a foe list can't help but look at the posts of their 'foes'. How foolish does this make them look?
Shafique claims I'm on his foe list but replied to all of my exchanges the other night. I've asked him if I'm on probation. He obviously enjoyed our little exchanges or wouldn't have engaged with me. That or he was bored with Herve.

And to add something to your signature about your foe list, well, that says a lot about that person, doesn't it?

Silly.
Bethsmum

herve wrote:
shafique wrote:I acknowledge that Hamas and Hezbollah and the ANC and Irgun and the IRA etc have carried out terrorist attacks, yes.

What has that got to do with the 'Jewish Terror' Yeshiva in Occupied Palestine?

Cheers,
Shafique

It s your constant spin of the facts,
Jewish are not the terrorists, ok, they are not the threat, muslims are. The worldwide threat is with mooslims, those who blew themsleves up chanting allauh akbar, not chanting the lord prayer or blowing up mail boxes and empty post offices.
You see how you purposedly and maliciously turn aournd, you say hamas has carried terrorist attacks, that is not what i ask you to acknowledge, i ask you if you acknowledge that hamas IS a terrorist organization , dont try to dilute it , ok. BEING is not the same as HAS CARRIED OUT

Steady boy steady..I think it's suits you to worship the number 1 terror-ist called Israel for creating such terrorist :) organization like itself ;)...You know that otherwise peace can only be immanent in the absence of such terrorist states and organizations...

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2 ... hamas.html

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e10456.htm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

general_A wrote:
kanelli wrote:Are all French people like you Herve?

i'll answer that for you, NO

and thank god for that

Unfortunately I've met a lot of French people and most of them are like Herve. I'm sure there are perfectly decent and sane French folk out there, I just haven't met them.
desertdudeshj

Munchkin! You are getting as bad as Chocs for changing your mind! You once said that the only two french people you had met that you liked were Herve and Dubaidog :drunken: What happened munchkin?

That's a bit like me saying I hate all Pakistanis!
Bethsmum

kanelli wrote:I'll do much better at resisting the urge to click "Display this post" next to your name from now on

Your plan didn't quite work out I see. What is the point of informing somebody is on your foe list and immediately reply to the next post. Its truly beyond me.

kanelli wrote:Those who think they are too good for a foe list clearly can't control themselves either.

This is gold. Pure gold!

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm --

Bethsmum wrote:I think having a foe list is pathetic.

It seems to be a leftist trade. "oh no, I cannot handle seeing other opinions or upsetting remarks".
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

DD is Canadian, not french, and yeah I've changed my mind about Herve after he started showing his true colours. At first I though his beef was with just Dubai and I don't blame him either for that, but didn't know he was suffering from full blown phobic symptoms. Now he's just in the loony bin along with other characters like EH, Veggie and you among others here.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:DD is Canadian, not french, and yeah I've changed my mind about Herve after he started showing his true colours. At first I though his beef was with just Dubai and I don't blame him either for that, but didn't know he was suffering from full blown phobic symptoms. Now he's just in the loony bin along with other characters like EH, Veggie and you among others here.

Well you did mention DD, munchkin, I can clearly remember it. I've got a hell of a memory.
Who's Veggie?

How come people who don't care for Islam are called phobes? What's the name for people who don't like the French?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:DD is Canadian, not french, and yeah I've changed my mind about Herve after he started showing his true colours. At first I though his beef was with just Dubai and I don't blame him either for that, but didn't know he was suffering from full blown phobic symptoms. Now he's just in the loony bin along with other characters like EH, Veggie and you among others here.

Well you did mention DD, munchkin, I can clearly remember it. I've got a hell of a memory.
Who's Veggie?

How come people who don't care for Islam are called phobes? What's the name for people who don't like the French?

ARABS
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Jewish Terror Jul 21, 2011
Is there a full moon or something else that is causing the fanbois so much grief these days?

Surely it can't be just the fact that the Israeli Military have highlighted this one Jewish Terror centre in occupied Palestine? Or can it??

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Is there a full moon or something else that is causing the fanbois so much grief these days?

Surely it can't be just the fact that the Israeli Military have highlighted this one Jewish Terror centre in occupied Palestine? Or can it??

Cheers,
Shafique

We've moved on Shafique, you need to keep up.
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:Is there a full moon or something else that is causing the fanbois so much grief these days?

Cheers,
Shafique

Hmmm..intresting observation, I was begining to think I'm the only one noticing this phobe and Fanboi over drive mode. Maybe their clocks are in sync, perhaps ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:

Cheers,
Shafique

Hmmm..intresting observation, I was begining to think I'm the only one noticing this phobe and Fanboi over drive mode. Maybe their clocks are in sync, perhaps ?

Or maybe you lot just stick together, that's another interesting observation.
Bethsmum

If you people too good for a foe list can handle what people say, they why are you insulting people when you get upset? If you don't read it, you don't get upset... that's the beauty of a foe list. For people encouraging others to have the guts and tolerance to read what others post you sure do get upset when we do click to view your posts! Now that is pure gold :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:If you people too good for a foe list can handle what people say, they why are you insulting people when you get upset? If you don't read it, you don't get upset... that's the beauty of a foe list. For people encouraging others to have the guts and tolerance to read what others post you sure do get upset when we do click to view your posts! Now that is pure gold :D

Symmetric with his numerous repitive calls to kill all jews upset me. Still, I donot want to close my eyes for this hatred. You never mentioned he is on your foe list...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

More deflection by shifting focus to another forumer and the issue of who is or isn't on my foe list. Come on FD!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Now you know what about-ery is all about :D
desertdudeshj

kanelli wrote:More deflection by shifting focus to another forumer and the issue of who is or isn't on my foe list. Come on FD!

Just calling out you donot show you have any problems with jew haters and wannabe jew killers.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

How can you call me out when you are just assuming who is or isn't on my foe list? You have no clue, and frankly it is none of your business.

My points about your conduct still stands, and my points about those who think they are too good for a foe list, yet have no problem running around insulting others also stands.

I've said my piece and could care less what else you come back with. (...which is likely more "smoke and mirrors" to deflect from yourself.)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Who would she argue with if she implemented her foe list? Kanelli spends most of her time on DF battling with someone or another.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk