Jewish Terror

Topic locked
Re: Jewish Terror Jul 19, 2011
Should we conclude if you don't condemn this Jewish Terror centre that you support their actions?

I guess, by your logic, the answer should be yes. I happen to condemn all who carry out acts of terrorism. No problems stating this fact.

I can't decide whether you are just ashamed or scared.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Should we conclude if you don't condemn this Jewish Terror centre that you support their actions?

I guess, by your logic, the answer should be yes. I happen to condemn all who carry out acts of terrorism. No problems stating this fact.

I can't decide whether you are just ashamed or scared.

Cheers,
Shafique

Not scared, lol, by you? is this a joke :lol: I saw what you look like.
it s just that you dont deserve a response because you support hamas
Again .....you are not condemning hamas as a terrorist organization, condeming the act is a different ball game, you know it, but I exposed your game.
since you dont condemn hamas, you support them hence You are not entitled to any conversations on terrorism, involving jewish, irish or chinese

When you respond to this:
Hamas = terrorist organization: YES
Hamas = terrorist organization: NO
Which is it?
i will respond to you
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Scared or ashamed?

The question was quite simple.
Should we conclude if you don't condemn this Jewish Terror centre that you support their actions?

I repeat, I condemn all (ALL) acts of terrorism. Can't be clearer than that. Now - why are you reluctant to condemn the subject of this thread?

Are you obsessed with Hamas?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I repeat, I condemn all (ALL) acts of terrorism. Can't be clearer than that. Now - why are you reluctant to condemn the subject of this thread?

Are you obsessed with Hamas?

Cheers,
Shafique

It is NOT clear at all, you do NOT respond to the question
Which is it?
until then , every one here will assume that you support hamas, and therefore you should be outcast
AGAIN, you seem to ignore that condemning an act of terrorism is completely different than condemning a terrorist organisation, i told you that 3 times already
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Still avoiding the question.

I condemn all acts of terror.

Why don't you condemn the subject of this thread.. are you obsessed with Hamas?

(Trust me, you'll get tired before I do - this thread is not about Hamas, so your evasion is very funny)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Still avoiding the question.

I condemn all acts of terror.

Why don't you condemn the subject of this thread.. are you obsessed with Hamas?

(Trust me, you'll get tired before I do - this thread is not about Hamas, so your evasion is very funny)

Cheers,
Shafique

YOU are avoiding the question, you dont deserve a response until you respond to the question
Which is it?
until then , every one here will assume that you support hamas, and therefore you should be outcast
AGAIN, you seem to ignore that condemning an act of terrorism is completely different than condemning a terrorist organisation, i told you that 3 times already

Trust me, you'll get tired before I do
Oh I know mister fundamentalist taliban preacher and hamas supporter, I have been to a prayer once, these mooslims repeated 2,000 times the same thing, I kid you not two thousand times, speak of brainwash
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

You can assume what you want - I'm quite categoric about condemning all acts of terror.

This thread is about a Yeshiva and you seem to be very reluctant to condemn them.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:You can assume what you want - I'm quite categoric about condemning all acts of terror.

This thread is about a Yeshiva and you seem to be very reluctant to condemn them.

Cheers,
Shafique

I am quite sure now that you support hamas, you dont condemn hamas and evade the question
you dont deserve a response until you respond to the question
Which is it?

I am not reluctant to respond about yeshiva, I am reluctant to respond to a hamas supporter
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Well, if you are quite sure about what I think, then you should have no problem in answering the question about this thread's subject:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Well, if you are quite sure about what I think, then you should have no problem in answering the question about this thread's subject:

Cheers,
Shafique

I dont engage in conversations with a supporter of terrorist organizations, sorry, I'd rather terminate him
You failed to respond
Hamas = terrorist organisation YES
Hamas = terrorist organisation NO
Which is it
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

I'll take that as a yes then.

Does that mean you are going to terminate yourself? I, on the other hand, condemn all acts of terror.

(Funny how a thread about Jewish Terror descends into herve's fantasies about what I think about Hamas! :roll: - and herve's refusal to condemn Jewish Terror)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Should we conclude if you don't condemn this Jewish Terror centre that you support their actions?

I'll take that as a yes then.

Does that mean you are going to terminate yourself? I, on the other hand, condemn all acts of terror.

(Funny how a thread about Jewish Terror descends into herve's fantasies about what I think about Hamas! :roll: - and herve's refusal to condemn Jewish Terror)

Cheers,
Shafique

As a supporter of hamas , your topic is irrelevant, and a deception, in addition you dont deserve a response on this subject, because you fail to condemn hamas as a terrorist organization, you have no say here. and just keep repeating the same thing
it is ok, i have time , I am waiting for my car to be detailed
on the other end , seems you have a lot of time on your hands to post your rants, or may be it is just part your job to post deceptive post online, sorry for that you are BUSTED, you hamas supporter
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Funniest excuse I've heard in a long time.

I only keep repeating the question, because you refuse to answer:

(BTW, I'm waiting for Top Gear to download, myself)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Funniest excuse I've heard in a long time.

I only keep repeating the question, because you refuse to answer:

Cheers,
Shafique

You will deserve an answear after you admit hamas IS a terrorist organization, otherwise you have no say here
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

You're still trying to find an excuse for not answering..and failing. I've been very clear - I condemn all acts of terrorism. Do you wish me to say this in French for you? ;)

The question you're avoiding is clear:

If you support a terror group - does that mean you will terminate yourself??
:shock:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:You're still trying to find an excuse for not answering..and failing. I've been very clear - I condemn all acts of terrorism. Do you wish me to say this in French for you? ;)
Cheers,
Shafique

No, what you have to say is if you condemn the hamas terrorist organization or not, not the acts of terrorisms. for hamas they are not actr of terrorisms anyway, you , like them , call it resistance acts, freedom fighters acts.
Until you respond to that, you cannot expect responses from anyone, nor that you deserve any responses either, because you are corrupt, as a supporter of hamas
The burden is on YOU, not ME, you have to respond first , so you qualify to be involved in a conversation
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

I condemn all acts of terror. Why is this a difficult concept for you to grasp?

Is it because you can't say the same thing?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I condemn all acts of terror.
Cheers,
Shafique

YOU ARE NOT CONDEMNING HAMAS, period
I have to go... you are busted, al shafique the taliban, hamas supporter, you are exposed, others in the forum exposed you as well, many more will do, the more people read your post, the more they are convinced your views are corrupt, continue, you doing a good job
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

I'm categoric in condemning all acts of terror - no ifs, no buts.

This thread is about one Yeshiva in Occupied Palestine which is called a centre of 'Jewish Terror' by a member of the Occupying Military force. Herve's excuse as to why he won't condemn this Yeshiva is telling - he thinks that his view of Hamas is relevant in a thread about this Yeshiva. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I think we all got bored at this point.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I am not sure why he calls this group terrorists. If its because of price tagging, I use my power of condemnation. If its because of their desire to gain full control of the Temple Mount, they have my support for that.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

7asbi Allah wni3ma Lwakeel feehom...
rittakhoury85
Dubai Forum Visitor

rittakhoury85 wrote:7asbi Allah wni3ma Lwakeel feehom...

Coward, you are all chicken cowards! Go and hide behind your women and children and send your children to blow themselves up.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

It is interesting that none of the fanbois are condemning the 'Jewish Terror' - but rather are going out of their way to find ways to not condemn them.

For once they are not agreeing with an Israeli Military man's comments.

Baby steps, baby steps.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:It is interesting that none of the fanbois are condemning the 'Jewish Terror' - but rather are going out of their way to find ways to not condemn them.

For once they are not agreeing with an Israeli Military man's comments.

Baby steps, baby steps.

Cheers,
Shafique

Gaslighting still, as sociopaths are used to.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Speaking in riddles again FD?

I just observed that the fanbois aren't condemning 'Jewish Terror' even though it is a military man pointing out that these colonists are terrorising the Palestinian population.

Double standards exposed, I think. Not a pretty sight, is it?

You appear to give more credibility to Memri's hamas clerics than Haaretz's reports of an Israeli commander. Wow.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

spoken like a ted bundy psycho, mixed with some asperger.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Jewish Terror Jul 20, 2011
^fanbois smoke and mirrors gets more desperate by the day!

'Jewish Terror' label by an Israeli military officer really must confuse fanbois... :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Still debating with imaginary opponents I notice.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:spoken like a ted bundy psycho, mixed with some asperger.

I'll have to remember this one when you get on your high horse about how I was swearing in a few threads in Fight Club. This and making fun of Chocs as being "crazy". Talk about low. Spare everyone your online psychological diagnosis skills unless you can show us a copy of your PhD in Clinical Psychology.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk