Jewish Terror

Topic locked
Re: Jewish Terror Jul 24, 2011
A strange answer to a question about the Jewish Terror Yeshiva this thread is about. :roll:

But I understand your frustration - you're not sure whether to denounce the Military man or the Terror Yeshiva. I have no issue siding with the guy against the Terror Yeshiva myself.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Jewish Terror Jul 24, 2011
shafique wrote:But I understand your frustration

Still trolling. Try again.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Jewish Terror Jul 25, 2011
^Still posting irrelevant posts concerning this thread's topic. The frustration must be strong.

As I pointed out, what makes this thread very interesting is that it is the Israeli Military that is calling this Yeshiva a Jewish Terror centre - had it been an Arab village, you'd have supported the Occupying Military Force going in and killing people on the basis of this assessment saying things like 'they have the right to target Terrorists'.

But, in this case - we have weasly excuses in favour of those labelled as a centre of Terror.

(See, it is not hard to post on-topic.)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sure, if trolling doesn't work, try mind reading.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

You say mind reading, I say interpreting your avoidance of this thread's topic when you post in this thread.

Smoke and mirrors is not a technique I use.. I'm more interested in the fanbois curious compulsion to post in a thread and avoid the topic of the thread, especially in this case of a Jewish Terror Yeshiva.

Fascinating stuff.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Smoke and mirrors is not a technique I use.

OK.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk