Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc

Topic locked
Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc Jun 10, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha-fcTMqh8c&feature=player_embedded

Typical of you chicken $hit immoral cowardly self titled freedom fighters, you hide behind your children and women's skirts in real life and now in your propaganda.

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

An armed Israeli soldier Vs Palestinian kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRUI27KdG9c&NR=1

An Israeli Soldier stopping a Palestinian kid on his way to school, and humilate his innocence.

A typical practice of immoral coward war criminals, scared from an innocent Palestinian CHILD!
A full armed Israeli soldier fears an innocent Palestinian kid! What does this tell you?

It tells you the difference between the Palestinian faith towards their humanatarian case of extreme injustice, and the Israelis extreme fear of the justice moment which they already know that it will terminate them for good.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs" etc Jun 10, 2011
Calm down Dear...Calm down! Truth hurts doesn't it Symm?

You're the sick people putting children in harm's way!
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

This thread was about Israelis chanting 'butcher the Arabs' and now has morphed to Arabs being blamed for their children being killed. hmm. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You're too blind to know & see the truth, thats why you still aren't feeling the pain.

Sick people voted 63 years ago to steal half of the Palestinian land and give it for free to a bunch of Jews.
That inhuman vote has caused all this, and now you're calling the victims sick, lol.

The innocence of that child in the video doesn't touch you, because you're supporting it ;)

Will any future attacks by whomever on the West will ever touch me? No. I'll smile and would wish for more.

-- Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:00 pm --

shafique wrote:This thread was about Israelis chanting 'butcher the Arabs' and now has morphed to Arabs being blamed for their children being killed. hmm. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique

Why are you surprised? This is the Western democracy at its best.
Doesn't this justify our extreme hatred and anger towards them? Yes. Bingo 8)
symmetric
BANNED

^I'm disappointed, but not surprised Sym.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

symmetric wrote:An armed Israeli soldier Vs Palestinian kid

An Israeli Soldier stopping a Palestinian kid on his way to school, and humilate his innocence.

A typical practice of immoral coward war criminals, scared from an innocent Palestinian CHILD!
A full armed Israeli soldier fears an innocent Palestinian kid! What does this tell you?

It tells you the difference between the Palestinian faith towards their humanatarian case of extreme injustice, and the Israelis extreme fear of the justice moment which they already know that it will terminate them for good.

This wouldnot happen if Pali's wouldn't hide behind children and send children on suicide missions. Its like a child complaining being an orphan after killing its parents.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

You don't really see these videos of Arabs facing down Iraqi, Libyan or Syrian tanks for some reason.

I guess that's because they know they'd be fired upon.

It would be like trying to act tough in front of British police officers as opposed to officers from other parts of the world who are a little less neutered.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I'm guessing that the usual suspects are blaming Arabs instead of condemning the Israeli extremists making the racist chants.

Surely by their logic, if you don't condemn racists, you must be a racist yourself?? ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

event horizon wrote:You don't really see these videos of Arabs facing down Iraqi, Libyan or Syrian tanks for some reason.

I guess that's because they know they'd be fired upon.

Thats how it was always, is and will be: no jew, no view
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc Jun 11, 2011
shafique wrote:^I'm disappointed, but not surprised Sym.

Cheers,
Shafique

Shafique is disappointed!

Will any future attacks by whomever on the West will ever touch me? No. I'll smile and would wish for more.

Not as disappointed as a real British person would be on hearing Sym's wishes for future attacks on the West.

I remember being horrified when reading Sym's 'death to all Jews' when I first arrived on DF, when Shafique was a moderator, and calling him on the fact that the post was not removed. I see now that he did not remove the post because he agrees with Sym, although being a little disappointed.

I bet the survivors and relatives of 7/7 and 9/11 are disappointed too.

Shame on you Shafique for claiming to be British.
Bethsmum

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher the Arabs" etc Jun 11, 2011
Normal people would not hesitate to condemn the racist Israelis chanting 'butcher the Arabs'.

I presume therefore that those who refuse to condemn them are therefore (by eh's logic) to be categorised as 'racist anti-Arabs'?

There's no dispute that these guys are racists and anti-Muslim and anti-Arab.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dillon wrote:Calm down Dear...Calm down! Truth hurts doesn't it Symm?

You're the sick people putting children in harm's way!

what are expecting from a child who has no homeland? no school to go to, as the Israeli's B******* to give them their land so they can be normal children, rather than fighting for their rights... :lol: can't wait for the future 8)
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Western tax money is paying for the child´s education. No thanks expected.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

what happened! wow, what happens to freedom of speech, or morals that we keep hearing about...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Pretty amazing that it took a small army to silence one voice. That's Israeli democracy?

I think it is absolutely disgusting the hatred that is shown here on DF towards Jews and Arabs. There are no "discussions" or "debates". What people are saying is not because they are passionate about how they feel, they are just filled with pure hate. There is a huge difference between being passionate about something and hating something. When you are passionate you can make a difference in a good way, when you hate you breed hatred because you have become a toxic individual. Those of you who are so ugly in what you say have lost your passion for what you believe, because hate has taken over. It's amazing how people considered even mildly intelligent can be so stupid and blind.

Shame on all of you.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:roll: agree with u Bora ...just sometimes can't practice the silent with DF arrogants ...

anyway :D I finally left, weather in Egypt is brilliant these days, all what EH says is true, in my way from the airport I blew up 2 churches and shot 2 Chris friends :lol: ...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjbTR8Br_w

what happened! wow, what happens to freedom of speech, or morals that we keep hearing about...

And this is how Israel thanks the citizens of US for the billions in their tax money given in aid, great isn't it, took four Israeli "tough guy" police men and one what looked to be IDF to deal with one scrawny teenager. Un-Fcuking-believeable !

Lemme guess he was charged with being an anti semite jew !

Bunch of wankers !
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Lemme guess he was charged with being an anti semite jew !

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Israeli Extremists: "Butcher The Arabs" Etc Jun 12, 2011
Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:An armed Israeli soldier Vs Palestinian kid

This wouldnot happen if Pali's wouldn't hide behind children and send children on suicide missions. Its like a child complaining being an orphan after killing its parents.

The same laaaaame excuses. To avoid admitting the Israeli crimes, you chose to express your hatred towards the victims :blackeye:

Are you a zionist wanna-be? Or you're being paid by the Jewish lobby to bark here & there?

-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:54 am --

Western concepts Vs Eastern concepts, are as FAR as the sky from earth.
To avoid any clashes, just DON'T intrude into others's business, or else never complain, nor force your concepts. Fair enough.

It takes a person to be a native of the region to understand how people of the Middle East, North Africa, & Islamic World (who resemble MILLIONS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE) feels towards the war on Palestine and Palestinians that started with the injust and false vote to tear a complete nation from its own native land. The whole world failed to stop the evil powers from proceeding with its continuous crimes, and yet we are expected to accept the current situation to comprimize.

VAST MAJORITY of MENA nations HATE+HATE+HATE & would wish to WIPE+WIPE+WIPE out what they call the cancer aka Israel from Palestine. The whole background and all events that took place of this conflict has made this feeling get worse and braught non-stop anger passed from one generation to another.

NO. It will never change, until you kill all aspects of justice & dignity.
I chose to choke out the truth and only the truth of the regular and very common views shared by our Middle Eastern, North African, and Islamic world nations.
If one can't respect my honesty, then forgive me for not being a hypocrite (FULL STOP)
symmetric
BANNED

Mahmoud04 wrote: in my way from the airport I blew up 2 churches and shot 2 Chris friends :lol: ...

Mahmoud, you are sick.

-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:05 am --

Mahmoud04 wrote: in my way from the airport I blew up 2 churches and shot 2 Chris friends :lol: ...

Mahmoud, you are sick.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:

Mahmoud, you are sick.

:evil: don't like that :evil:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

symmetric wrote:Are you a zionist wanna-be?

I am a strong believer in jewish self-determniation, yes.

symmetric wrote:Or you're being paid by the Jewish lobby to bark here & there?

This is one of the dumbest question ever. Think, McGyver, think!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:Are you a zionist wanna-be?

I am a strong believer in jewish self-determniation, yes.

So you're a zionist wanna-be, more like a bold poodle following a hakham.
You're not Jew, nor will ever be or accepted. And in terms of Jedaism, you're nothing but a filthy infidel.

Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:Or you're being paid by the Jewish lobby to bark here & there?

This is one of the dumbest question ever. Think, McGyver, think!

Offcourse the hakham will feed his bold poodle some human flesh :blackeye:
symmetric
BANNED

Mahmoud04 wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

Mahmoud, you are sick.

And I didn't like your post either.
Bethsmum

symmetric wrote:Offcourse the hakham will feed his bold poodle some human flesh :blackeye:

How would this work then...something like:

Years ago a secret Wilders operative with strong contacts with the Mossad contacted FD for roaming the www and looking for forums to defend the Israeli cause, also called hasbara. FD is interested and after long research hasbara-agent FD finds DF. What an excellent target. Posts are on average read by about 10-15 people. Posters on the forum seem to be undecided regarding Israel, no strong opinions are heard. There is an opening! FD starts. It doesn't go that well and reports back to his superiors. They decide to activate another secret agent: event horizon. Things are not going well still. Central Command, which are 2000 hooked nose sigar smoking jews in a bunker, intervenes. They take drastic measures, after all this is a forum with a huge impact, 10-15 readers per post. Hasbara-agents from JBR community are deployed. And the story continues...somewhere down the line animals will be involved...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:Offcourse the hakham will feed his bold poodle some human flesh :blackeye:

They decide to activate another secret agent: event horizon. ...

You mean they activated another fanboi: event horizon 8)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:

They decide to activate another secret agent: event horizon. ...

You mean they activated another fanboi: event horizon 8)

Sure, if that does it for you, no problem. :roll:
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:

Years ago a secret Wilders operative with strong contacts with the Mossad contacted FD for roaming the www and looking for forums to defend the Israeli cause, also called hasbara. FD is interested and after long research hasbara-agent FD finds DF. What an excellent target. Posts are on average read by about 10-15 people. Posters on the forum seem to be undecided regarding Israel, no strong opinions are heard. There is an opening! FD starts. It doesn't go that well and reports back to his superiors. They decide to activate another secret agent: event horizon. Things are not going well still. Central Command, which are 2000 hooked nose sigar smoking jews in a bunker, intervenes. They take drastic measures, after all this is a forum with a huge impact, 10-15 readers per post. Hasbara-agents from JBR community are deployed. And the story continues...somewhere down the line animals will be involved...

Thats a very bad plot for a movie :shock:
symmetric
BANNED

Bethsmum wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:

And I didn't like your post either.

you could have said that :evil:
and it was nothing to u in it, or about u...
mine was a joke, may be bad one (i agree), but urs was a direct offense :evil:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk