Islamic Extremist Planned British 9/11!

Topic locked
Islamic extremist planned British 9/11! Mar 01, 2011
An Islamic terrorist sleeper who infiltrated British Airways was convicted today of preparing Britain's own 9/11 attack.

Rajib Karim, 31, plotted with one of the world's most wanted terrorists intent on delivering devastation to rival the Twin Towers attack in New York or the 7/7 London Tube and bus bombs by blowing up a transatlantic aircraft.

The software engineer was instructed by Yemeni preacher Anwar al-Awlaki to take advantage of the BA strike and train as cabin crew.

His attempt failed, but Karim was intent on martyrdom.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ ... or-plot.do

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Islamic extremist planned British 9/11! Mar 01, 2011
That’s why Shaf’s stats are so misleading! it’s because the Authorities are catching the British educated Muslim extremist numpties, did I spell that right? my spellchecker says no!, before they can execute their treasonous plots, ooh if only the high treason act wasn’t changed in 1998, I believe Shaf’s stats would be even better!
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Islamic Extremist Planned British 9/11! Mar 01, 2011
LOL

Yet another numpty English terrorist wannabe is caught (thank God), and there is yet another Chicken Little attempt to pretend that the sky is falling down.

The official stats do indeed show how many numpty terrorists are arrested and foiled (not many) - and how many are hyped out of recognition, and only prove to be incompetent Tim McVeigh wannabe attempts, or complete fabrications (such as the so-called Ricin plots, which turned out to be over-active imaginations at play rather than a real plot).

When an argument is solely that 'I believe 'shaf's' stats are wrong' - I really can't argue against that. Real stats, sure - imagined ones nope.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

One wonders when British Hindu/Sikh/Catholic/Protestant/Buddhist religious fanatics will be arrested for plotting to murder thousands of their own country men.

Seems like a pretty consistent trend in Europe. 'Religious fanatic plots to murder dozens' is almost always a synonym for a Muslim terrorist.
event horizon

Re: Islamic Extremist Planned British 9/11! Mar 01, 2011
There's reality and then there's the hype in the blog-o-sphere. Reality will be found by examining the stats.
dubai-politics-talk/terrorism-the-facts-t41918.html

Try it one day and compare and contrast.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dillon wrote:That’s why Shaf’s stats are so misleading! it’s because the Authorities are catching the British educated Muslim extremist numpties, did I spell that right? my spellchecker says no!, before they can execute their treasonous plots, ooh if only the high treason act wasn’t changed in 1998, I believe Shaf’s stats would be even better!

You have spellchecker? That's not fair! I have to rely on brain power alone!
Not sure on the spelling of numpties though! Is it a real word? I thought it was something only Shafique said!
I prefer the term 'Muslim Terrorists' myself.

I'm not a stat type of person either, I prefer to believe what I see and hear around me. That the majority of Britons are sick to death of the Muslim extremists living amongst us and plotting against us.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk