"Hollywood Scam" By Extremists

Topic locked
"Hollywood Scam" by extremists Sep 15, 2012
Max Blumenthal has an insightful piece on the people and motives behind the anti-Islam film. It was/is a scam.

It shows the links between Nakoula and other extremist anti-Muslims in America and what they wanted to achieve by this film. It is the equivalent of knowingly shouting 'fire' in a crowded theatre.

A group of fringe extremists had proven that with a little bit of money and an unbelievably cynical scam, they could shape history to fit their apocalyptic vision. But in the end, they were not immune to the violence they incited.

According to Copts Today, an Arabic news outlet focusing on Coptic affairs, Sadek was seen taking a leisurely stroll down Washington’s M Street on September 11, soaking in the sun on a perfect autumn day. All of a sudden, he found himself surrounded by four angry Coptic women. Berating Sadek for fueling the flames of sectarian violence, the women took off their heels and began beating him over the head.
“If anything happens to a Christian in Egypt,” one of them shouted at him, “you’ll be the reason!”

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... pe=article

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: "Hollywood Scam" by extremists Sep 15, 2012
shafique wrote:It is the equivalent of knowingly shouting 'fire' in a crowded theatre.

You'd have to be a complete moron to actually make this argument.

“If anything happens to a Christian in Egypt,” one of them shouted at him, “you’ll be the reason!”

I wonder if the same idiot who believes this would blame Muslims for any attack against other Muslims by non-Muslims? The EDL formed after the 7/7 and 7/21 attacks; when has our resident dunce blamed Muslims for the group's inception?

But this thread was predictable and proves what I said on another thread:

This is of course completely different when Americans, Shi'ites, Westerners, and Israelis are killed by Muslim terrorists and the huge uproar in the streets and press of the Muslim world compared to when Muslims die or a video is uploaded to YouTube.

We see our resident religious fascist is more agitated by a YouTube video than attacks by his coreligionists that murder thousands - 5 days ago:

Posted September 9th, 2012 at 6:45 pm (UTC-4)

Insurgents in Iraq have carried out a wave of bombings and shootings that killed at least 92 people in a 24-hour period that coincided with an Iraqi court sentencing the country's fugitive Sunni vice president to death for murder.

http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/ ... -to-death/
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: "Hollywood Scam" By Extremists Sep 15, 2012
rayznack wrote:You'd have to be a complete moron to actually make this argument.

Completely agreed.
evitav
Dubai Forums Frequenter

I personally smiled when I heard what the Coptic women did, and I don't think they are misguided either.

Berating Sadek for fueling the flames of sectarian violence, the women took off their heels and began beating him over the head.

I'm sure kanelli would approve of this demonstration of women's power. :D No wonder Nakoula is in hiding - I mean it is significant that his fellow Copts in the US etc are not supporting his actions and are denouncing it as everyone else is.

As it stands, ray and the ones who hate Islam like he does are very much in an isolated minority. Hence the incoherent rants we are witnessing. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Rayzy is ten times the man you are shafique. His wittiness exposes your cowardness, lies and empty rhetoric every time.
evitav
Dubai Forums Frequenter

He certainly has more than 10 times the hatred.

However, the fact still remains that those supporting this film by the fraudster seem to be only hate-filled (and mostly Christian) extremists. The Israelis, Copts and pretty much everyone else, including most posters on this forum, don't agree with the hate-filled film.

No rhetoric, just the facts. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: "Hollywood Scam" by extremists Sep 15, 2012
I personally smiled when I heard what the Coptic women did, and I don't think they are misguided either.

It certainly is amusing someone is attacked over a silly YouTube trailer.

I somehow doubt the preachers of violence in the Muslim world are ever attacked.

Thanks for inadvertently spotting this difference between Christian and Muslim behavior.

As for whether a filmmaker is to blame for attacks against Christians thousands of miles away, I'd wonder if you'd blame Muslim terrorists for attacks against Muslims in the West?

Probably not (not very bright are you?).
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Yes, it is funny when Coptic women beat the silly fanatic over his spreading of hate. I think they were right to point out that he was supporting a film that put people's lives in danger.

With even the film-maker distancing himself from the film - it seems only extremists like yourself are speaking up for the hate film. Interesting that.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I like how you can't even address a single point from any of my posts; this is how braindead you are.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Name calling is all you have left - but then again, you are pretty much only a small bunch of extremists world wide who are supporting the video.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Really? Because the video is still on YouTube and Google says the video does not break any of their rules and will remain up.

Let's see if you'll address my last post:

I somehow doubt the preachers of violence in the Muslim world are ever attacked.

Thanks for inadvertently spotting this difference between Christian and Muslim behavior.

As for whether a filmmaker is to blame for attacks against Christians thousands of miles away, I'd wonder if you'd blame Muslim terrorists for attacks against Muslims in the West?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

This thread is about the scam artist behind this video - I'm really not interested in your strawmen.

After all, you're only trying to distract from the fact that you're pretty isolated in your beliefs about this particular film.

I happen to agree with the Coptic women, UN, US administration, Israelis etc etc who all condemn the hate film for what it is. And let's not forget the fact that they film makers are reported to have expected the violence!

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

And let's not forget the fact that they film makers are reported to have expected the violence!

I can also expect violence from Muslims. That hardly makes me or the filmmaker clairvoyant.

But anyway, thinking about a YouTube film that is within YouTube guidelines, how could a filmmaker possibly create a film that would provoke non-Muslims to violence?

Have any precedents...examples...ideas?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: "Hollywood Scam" By Extremists Sep 17, 2012
shafique wrote:He certainly has more than 10 times the hatred.

You got that all wrong. Your posts are filled with hatred and lies about the West, the US, Christians, Jews and Israel. Every post of yours is filled with frustation. You lack everything that makes a gentleman, a gentleman: honour, valour and integrity. Instead you defend murderers. Shame on you shafique!
evitav
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk