Guru Bob: Damage Control

Topic locked
Re: Guru Bob: Damage Control Jul 26, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Chalk one more up for weasly excuses.

Chalk one more up for weasly evasion.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

:mrgreen:

The young one is trying to defend his Guru - isn't it sweet? :D

I'm surprised they haven't pinned the JFK shooting on Moooslims. Brievik shared most of their political views, no wonder there is sooo much squirming and whataboutery going on.

Which reminds me, eh promised to list the political views of the Norwegian Terrorist that he DID NOT agree with. We're still waiting.

Less funny, the terrorist attack was something that Loonwatch.com forewarned about:

Loonwatch Has Been Warning about an Anders Behring Breivik for Years
Posted on 25 July 2011 by Garibaldi

Anders Behring Breivik is by all accounts an intelligent individual, wealthy and from a privileged background. He believes Europe is under assault, that it is being colonized by the hordes of the evil “green” menace known as ‘Islam’ and that Europe’s leaders are responsible for the onslaught. He believes this despite the fact that there are no Muslim Armies occupying ANY European nation, there are no Muslim Armies that have set up bases in ANY European nation.

How did he come to the irrational conclusion that his very way of life was under imminent threat?
His inspiration can be gleaned from the words of his manifesto, 2083: A European Declaration of Independence. In his own words he was inspired by Andrew Bostom, Robert Spencer, Bat Ye’or, Pamela Geller, Geert Wilders, Ibn Warraq, Serge Trifkovic, the so-called “Vienna School” and a plethora of other Islamophobes and anti-Muslims.

LoonWatch since its inception has been warning about the ever increasing radicalization of the anti-Muslim Movement, its trans-atlantic nature, as well as the eventuality of violence. We documented numerous instances of “inciting violence,” both in the speech of the leading Islamophobes as well as in the conduct and speech of their followers.

One only needs to look at our piece on Pamela Geller, “The Looniest Blogger Ever,” in which Geller engages in all of the well worn conspiracies that we are used to and which Breivik shared, as well as her pronouncements of genocide against Muslims and the “political elites” who enable them.

Robert Spencer’s influence on Breivik’s ideas about Islam, Muslims and the West seems to be greater than anyone else. He cites Spencer numerous times (64) in his manifesto, always glowingly, for instance he writes on p. 754,

About Islam I recommend essentially everything written by Robert Spencer. Bat Ye’or’s books are groundbreaking and important, though admittedly not always easy to read. The Legacy of Jihad by Andrew Bostom should be considered required reading for all those interested in Islam. It is the best and most complete book available on the subject in English, and possibly in any language. Ibn Warraq’s books are excellent, starting with his Defending the West . Understanding Muhammad by the Iranian ex-Muslim Ali Sina is also worth reading, as is Defeating Jihad by Serge Trifkovic.
Like Spencer, Breivik believes in waging a Crusade against Muslims. Spencer declared in his book

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades), “God Wills it!,” that was the battle cry of the Crusaders. There is more in Danios’ series rebutting The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades).

We have been trying to prevent the grisly terrorist attacks that rocked Norway by making people aware of the serious threat from radicals who in the guise of freedom and under the mantle of liberty wish to impose their truly destructive, exclusivist ideology upon the masses.

However, our protestations were generally unheeded. It resulted in the Beslan of Norway and now we have a manifesto from a killer inspired by the extremists who we have been exposing for years. Anders Behring Breivik is the polo sweater wearing anti-Muslim Right-wing nationalist Crusader icon of Islamophobes worldwide, he is their Che Guevara and he will inspire more copycats in his wake.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/07/loonwa ... for-years/

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Which reminds me, eh promised to list the political views of the Norwegian Terrorist that he DID NOT agree with.

I did? Where?

Anyways, what are the political views of the terrorist group Hamas you disagree with?

Loonwatch Has Been Warning about an Anders Behring Breivik for Years

That's quite the coincidence because Jihadwatch has been warning about Muslim radicalization for years.
event horizon

^eh, you asked where you agreed to list the political views you disagreed with. Strange - it was only a few days ago in the thread you started:

shafique wrote:But amuse me, which of his political views do you NOT agree with? (I'm hoping you'll join me in denouncing his racist, islamophobic manifesto - shocking stuff):

event horizon wrote:I'll have to read the reader's digest of his manifesto to get back to you.

shafique wrote:I'll hold you to that. Alternatively, you can comment on what the terrorist says tomorrow to justify his crimes.

dubai-politics-talk/double-bombings-oslo-two-dead-t46963-45.html#p383517

I said I'd hold you to your promise, and that's what I'm doing.

So, which of his political views do you not agree with?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jeez, it is bloody amazing the routines and loops the phobes will jump through rather than admit they were wrong or maybe its just too embarssing to admit that one of their own has turned rogue. Throwing up all sorts of what aboutery in the air from Hamas to OBL to deflect the issue.

Atleast Herve realised he had stuffed his shoe too far down his mouth and backed out.

As for Guru Bob, Spam Geller and their ilk, they have a lot of back peddling to do, it was plain as day that someone sooner or later will take it a step further from all the hate that they all preach. I hope he is proud of himself now and I hope the right people are watching him and his disciples closely from now on and hopefully Bob also realises he is the other extreme end of what he so despises, if nothing else maybe he'll tone down his crap and choose his words carefully from now on.
desertdudeshj

Atleast Herve realised he had stuffed his shoe too far down his mouth and backed out.

I seriously doubt that my little munchkin!

Herve has fought for his country and is hardly likely to turn tail and run from the likes of you and yours. He's a hero not a coward. When was the last time you put your life on the line? While crossing the road in Discovery Gardens?
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:^eh, you asked where you agreed to list the political views you disagreed with. Strange - it was only a few days ago in the thread you started:

shafique wrote:But amuse me, which of his political views do you NOT agree with? (I'm hoping you'll join me in denouncing his racist, islamophobic manifesto - shocking stuff):

event horizon wrote:I'll have to read the reader's digest of his manifesto to get back to you.

shafique wrote:I'll hold you to that. Alternatively, you can comment on what the terrorist says tomorrow to justify his crimes.

Still waiting patiently for the young right-wing Christian to tell us where he differs politically from this terrorist.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk