Google Shows That Pakistani Men Are World's Biggest Pervs

Topic locked
Google shows that Pakistani men are world's biggest pervs Dec 07, 2009
[edit by shafique - Title changed from 'Muslim' to 'Pakistani' for accuracy - in case Google is watching]

Don't shoot the messenger, this is what google says, not me.

In any event, it speaks volumes that countries that are the most culturally repressive - having women wear bumblebee suits, preventing the free mixing of men and women, prohibiting dating, etc, also have populations who are the most perverted.

I'm sure some might question whether following seventh century customs is actually step backwards for modern society to be taking.

Don't worry, I know someone will assure all of us that there is no problem or the problem is caused by not adhering more to seventh century values and customs.

Affecting Muslim Countries:

Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list. Google found that of the top 10 countries – searching for sex-related sites – six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.

http://pakspeaks.com/2008/04/18/pakista ... -internet/

* According to Google Trends (2/10/07), Arabic, Turkish, Persian and Indonesian are 4 of the top languages in which the word “sex” has been searched for during all years for which data is available.

* Arranged in order within each country, here are some Muslim cities that led in the search for the word “sex” within specific countries are – Egypt: Giza; Saudi Arabia: Riyadh; Iran: Tehran; Jordan: Amman; Pakistan: Faisalabad; Indonesia: Bogor; Malaysia: Shah Alam;Nigeria: Ibadan; Algeria: Algiers; Mauritania: Nouakchott; Morocco: Casablanca; Tunisia: Tunis; and Turkey: Istanbul.

http://makkah.wordpress.com/2007/02/14/ ... countries/

Everything's fine. Nothing to see, move along.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Google shows that Pakistani men are world's biggest pervs Dec 07, 2009
Ha ha - please make up your mind, in another thread you seem to be saying that Muslim men should have access to more p<3n and this will help them stop harrassing women (but I get your logic - if they behave more like westerners, they'll learn to respect women and only abuse one in 5 women).

I like your logic though - it would be interesting to look back at the stats over the years and see when Pak teenagers overtook the US and Europe in searches about s.ex - they've all moved on now and search for other topics such as 'rihanna's nude pics' and the like. Searching about 's.ex' is sooooo 1990!!! :albino:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Hey, you guys know by know I like to check out references - and this one is quite interesting. Yes, the trends for 's.ex' searches shows that Pakistan is number one, with Vietnam and India following. Egypt is fourth.

Some may argue that 's.ex' is natural and healthy - but hey, let's be honest most of these searches will be for p<3n!

But on the the question of pervs, if you look at the trend for 'fetish' you get the following list.

1. Czech Republic
2. United Kingdom
3. Italy
4. Canada
5. Switzerland
6. New Zealand
7. United States
8. Australia
9. Hungary
10. Germany
http://www.google.com/trends?q=fetish&c ... all&sort=0

Hmm - can we spot a common factor here? Are these Muslim countries?

:bom:

Whilst Egypt is top of the trend for 'Sadism', the list for 'Masochism' is devoid of Muslim nations:

1. Philippines
2. South Africa
3. Romania
4. Singapore
5. United States
6. New Zealand
7. Canada
8. Australia
9. Ireland
10. United Kingdom

:mrgreen:

Quite a few terms were also devoid of 'Muslim' nations:

UK is No.1 for 'perverts', Australia no 1. for 'brothel' , USA no 1. for 'blow job' whilst South Africa is no. 1 for 'golden shower' (and the rest of this last one are all 'white' nations!!),

Interestingly, India top for 'wife swapping' but the UAE coming in second!!!! (I guess the etisalat filter hasn't banned these searches!!)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I forgot that one of the most pervy (and creepy) ones was

'granny s.ex':

1. Czech Republic
2. Norway
3. Denmark
4. Hungary
5. Switzerland
6. United Kingdom
7. Belgium
8. Austria
9. Germany
10. Finland

Seems to be a particularly European thing - yeugh! :?

Edit - although this story is from the school of the blindingly obvious, it has some bearing on this thread:
Lots of young adults still sexting shock
By Bill Ray
Posted in Mobile, 4th December 2009 16:31 GMT

Another survey of US teenagers has shown an unprecedented proportion are sending nudie pictures of themselves to each other.

The latest figures come from a poll organised by the Associated Press and MTV, which questioned around 1200 youths and semi-youths aged from 14 to 24. What they discovered, among other things, is that boys think naked pictures are "hot" while girls consider them "slutty".

We'll go out on a limb here and say that boys and girls feel much the same ways about thigh-high boots and micro-skirts - one boy's hot is another girl's slutty, but that's another issue. Young people do seem peculiarly blind to the long-term risks of naked photographs, though perhaps they should be admired for having such confidence in their own bodies.

About half of those surveyed thought the risks were overplayed - the rest were suitably wary, but did it anyway. Greater education about the risks doesn't seem to be the answer: it's almost as though young people aren't listening to the advice provided by their elders and betters.

Overall the survey found that ten per cent of those questioned had sent pictures of themselves naked, while 17 per cent had passed on such photographs without permission, though we don't know what proportion of those claimed it representative of their own assets. ®

I know many Christians have hang-ups over s.ex - but I would hazard a guess that 'granny s.ex' is more pervy than 's.ex' - but that would be just me. Perhaps some have a quaint contrary view?? ;)

Given that the above survey is from eh-oh's peers (or perhaps his elders?) I wonder whether he thinks sending nudie pics is pervy or natural, man?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Staring at boobs to live longer!

According to a German research published in the New England Journal of Medicine, men who stare at women’s breasts for 10 minutes a day live five years longer.

The study claims that 10 minutes of ogling is equivalent to a 30-minute gym workout

The men who stare at women’s breasts have lower blood pressure, suffer less cardiovascular disease and have slower hart beat, the Star Online reports.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

:lol:

Can you imagine what Pakistan would be like if they didn't have all those men lowering the blood pressure in this way!!

'This is good for my health, honey, honest!' :bounce:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I'm surprised no one has commented that the UAE comes in at number 2 for 'wife swapping' :drunken:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Google shows that Pakistani men are world's biggest pervs Dec 10, 2009
Maybe they are all busy doing it ! :shock:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk