Global Alert For Dubai Murder Suspects Issued By INTERPOL

Topic locked
Global alert for Dubai murder suspects issued by INTERPOL Apr 28, 2009
vodkabreath they're onto you....

http://www.interpol.int/Public/ICPO/Pre ... 200942.asp

Global alert for Dubai murder suspects issued by INTERPOL

LYON, France – Dubai police’s request for INTERPOL’s assistance and the issuance of Red Notices, or international wanted persons’ notices, for seven men in connection with the murder of a Russian businessman in March, has been welcomed by the Secretary General as an important step in co-operation against transnational crime and public safety.

The seven men, all Russian nationals, are wanted in relation to the killing of Suleyman Yamadaev who was shot in Dubai on March 28.

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Global alert for Dubai murder suspects issued by INTERPO Apr 28, 2009
We are suffering from those tribes even more. I've never identified myself with them and don't care of their feud. All of them probably don't drink vodka and consume alcohol at all.

So you should look for more careful to bite me, but you so ignorant for that. :(

Read British classics first. Then try to learn about the rest of the World. Hurry, you are running of time, old mushroom.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:We are suffering from those tribes even more. I've never identified myself with them and don't care of their feud. All of them probably don't drink vodka and consume alcohol at all.

So you should look for more careful to bite me, but you so ignorant for that. :(

Read British classics first. Then try to learn about the rest of the World. Hurry, you are running of time, old mushroom.

Haha...out of your own mouth, you would not associate with them because they don't drink!!! That was perfect, thank you....

I think all Russian passport holders must be under very close watch now...your talk of big brother is relevant. I hope you are not 'lifted' in the middle of the night, I would miss your drunken rants.....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nobody is interested in your delirium. I will not get down to your level and blame Brits, bloody racist.

You are getting more and more boring. There is no pleasure in bashing you now. I am starting to think that you like to be bashed as soon as you put your arse under lash each time.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:Nobody is interested in your delirium. I will not get down to your level and blame Brits, bloody racist.

You are getting more and more boring. There is no pleasure in bashing you now. I am starting to think that you like to be bashed as soon as you put your arse under lash each time.

Blame Brits for Russian gangsters committing murders. I think you're on the wood alcohol now, can't afford the vodka I guess.....It'll make you bilnd you know. Then who will type your drivel for you?

You don't like bashing me because I bite back you d*ckless wonder....yet you can't stop yourself.....it's great watching you flagellate yourself daily...:D

I never started any of these ridiculous flame wars until this thread, it was always you. I think I'll start a few more with you, especially when there's no-one here to move it to Fight Club, let the whole world read your aimless scattergun synaptic misfirings.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oh, boy... How stupid you are! Last time. I am not going to blame or generalize any nation, including Brits, for deeds of certain citizens!

It is beneath my dignity.

Carry on with another ppl.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
opppsss... I'll close the door quietly; you carry on.. :roll: :)
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 28, 2009
haha....no come in, it's nice and warm in here.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Red Chief wrote:Oh, boy... How stupid you are! Last time. I am not going to blame or generalize any nation, including Brits, for deeds of certain citizens!

It is beneath my dignity.

Carry on with another ppl.

I can't carry on with 'another ppl' you're the only drunkard here who argues with me... :(

Dignity, when did you believe you ever possessed that?

I didn't blame Mother Russia for any killings, another of your 'politikspeak' lies, but I do blame you for being an idiot.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Speedhump wrote: Dignity, when did you believe you ever possessed that?

I'm not surprised that you have no idea about the meaning of this ENGLISH word.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 28, 2009
You see you have to have the last word eh, even if it's just to go 'nyah nyah nyah' with your fingers in your ears...

OK come on then, let's have it.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
:icescream:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 09, 2009
go on redchief :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 11, 2009
Speedhump wrote:haha....no come in, it's nice and warm in here.

I wonder what motivates you to reply so elaborative towards Red Chief and his rabies. Its enjoyable to see all these rants like true hatred. :lol: ;)

Would it be because you see an equal partner in talks with him?

I simply wonder... :idea:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 12, 2009
Rob, it's all really tongue in cheek with me, I'm smiling as I post. And I love a good argument, I think beneath my genteel exterior I'm confrontational and competitive, but in a happy way. Weird? :P

Not hatred, I have to know someone personally to hate them, I think I only ever truly hated one person in my life. He later contracted throat cancer and other people then softened towards him but I thought, does it change him and what he stands for? No.

But at least I now know I'm definitely not a Christian :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 12, 2009
Why don't you, two clowns, continue your conversation via PM? Why do you need to wash your underwear on public resource?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 12, 2009
:D big joke. You give up on the personal remarks, eh? That's the waste of public resource. You love to wind people up, that's not a waste of public resource? Oh of course not, because you find it funny. Look up the word duplicitous and apply it to yourself mate.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk