Former Aide Says Gaddafi Ordered Lockerbie Bomb

Topic locked
Former aide says Gaddafi ordered Lockerbie bomb Feb 24, 2011
WOW - so if this is true, it's really going to hit the fan now. He's made a fool out of everyone. Justice for all those that died.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/afric ... 45546.html

Akasha
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Former Aide Says Gaddafi Ordered Lockerbie Bomb Feb 24, 2011
Now, this is very interesting news.

I have to say that I did think that the arguments that the Iranians were behind the bombing as revenge for the Americans shooting down the Iranian airline were compelling, and that the evidence behind Libya's involvement was dodgy. But if we get some compelling evidence that Ghadaffi was indeed behind this - that makes this all the more interesting. Not least because he was of late one of 'our guys' again.

But then again, I'll wait until all the facts are in (well, at least some more evidence) before believing this latest story as fact.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Former aide says Gaddafi ordered Lockerbie bomb Feb 24, 2011
There you go again Shafique, i'm going to keep you on your toes today deleting my offerings aren't I? :D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Former Aide Says Gaddafi Ordered Lockerbie Bomb Feb 24, 2011
shafique wrote:Now, this is very interesting news.

I have to say that I did think that the arguments that the Iranians were behind the bombing as revenge for the Americans shooting down the Iranian airline were compelling, and that the evidence behind Libya's involvement was dodgy. But if we get some compelling evidence that Ghadaffi was indeed behind this - that makes this all the more interesting. Not least because he was of late one of 'our guys' again.

But then again, I'll wait until all the facts are in (well, at least some more evidence) before believing this latest story as fact.

Cheers,
Shafique

True, at the moment, it's pretty much 'oh because this guy says so' and he needs to provide his actual evidence. Although to be fair, it really wouldn't surprise me. Gaddafi admitted Libya's involvement and paid the compensation etc etc, but to find out that he could actually have ordered the bombing himself would really just show how evil and manipulative he is.
Akasha
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk