Cousin Marriages Responsible For Pedo Gangs?

Topic locked
Re: Cousin marriages responsible for pedo gangs? Jan 31, 2011
quote="Flying Dutchman"]
Berrin wrote:They simply get it becouse they all want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the mind set of a rapist.

Ohhh boy, who are you and me to tell those girls and boys that they are cheating rapists fornicators in a free society eh! freedoooom hureeeeey....freedom makes everthing perfect....doesn't it? FD..since I have no other toll or means to acesss who is a bad guy or else shall we say who is a bad girl.....

quote="Berrin"]How can you say that the relationship of a vulnerable girl is not a consensual one? What proof do you have when it's starting?

Loverboys encourage/force girls to prostitution, thats the whole point. Duh!

Ohh dear, like fornicating man who wish to not marry or stay in a marriage or not loyal to one partner...
FD Who the hell are men to force free girls into prostitution eh....You kidding me man it's a freeeeee society and what they do is freeee and just none of your or my business alrite...They have mums and dads, intellectual capacity and churches and registary offices to rash for!
Otherwise you know, I asked you who a vulnerable girl was and reasons behind their vulnerablity and
to this moment you deny to elaborate on this issue since you know what's waiting you around the corner from my side...

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Cousin Marriages Responsible For Pedo Gangs? Feb 01, 2011
zubber wrote:Every parent advises their children not accept candy from strangers, in the case of young women it would mean -
Dont accept rides/drugs/alochol/invitations of whatever from people you dont know.

This is the basic teaching given from the home.

Predatory nature of people will never go away, such a problem existed in the past, does presently exist, and will continue to exist.

The victims are the women, therefore they are under focus, they should take the precautionary measures, and if they willingly put themselves in a vulnerable position, Something is going to happen.

You know what, my friend at university was out playing pool with her roommates. She had only one drink. It was a coctail in a cup that was sitting on the side when she took her shots playing pool. Two guys who were chatting up the girls were not just being friendly... They put rohypnol in her drink when she wasn't looking. It started to take effect and when she was coming back from the bathroom she was staggering around. The bouncers thought she was too drunk so they kicked her out, by herself, without finding any of her friends. She was slumped over in the side alley of the bar. Luckily her roommates went looking for her after she was gone for so long and they found her in the alley. The guys were acting weird, seems they got freaked out at seeing the state she was in (this was likely their first time using the drug) and they drove the girls home and vanished. She was very ill, was totally incapacitated, and remembered nothing.

According to your logic, she is to blame because she was putting herself out there like a lamb in front of a tyrannosaurus, right?

I only agree with you to an extent, that women or men can do things to lower their chances of being preyed on, but ultimately, if a predator is determined enough he can catch his prey.

However, why is it that men get a write off for being predators? Is it just in men's nature to abuse women? How is that generalization for you?

You likely think that is why women should stay home, cover in a black tent, and not mix with members of the opposite s.e.x. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk