19 Christians Murdered In Double Church Attacks - Kenya

Topic locked
19 Christians murdered in double church attacks - Kenya Jul 01, 2012
Let's see, deadly church attacks in Pakistan, Indonesia, Iraq, Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya.

This is all seems to be part of a bigger problem.

But let's not analyze the situation too much. Wouldn't want anyone to get branded a hate monger for speaking out against hate.

"The goons were clad in balaclavas and hurled the grenades at the Catholic Church and the [African Inland Independent Church] in the town."

Men reportedly opened fire on worshippers at the AIC church and threw grenades into mass at the Catholic church, sources told Al Jazeera.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/20 ... 33169.html

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: 19 Christians Murdered In Double Church Attacks - Kenya Jul 01, 2012
Unsurprisingly, you won't get eh quoting this bit of news:

The Supreme Council of Kenya Muslims also condemned Sunday's church attacks, saying that "all places of worship must be respected", reported the AFP news agency.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-18662975

It seems that the only poster on these forums that is incapable of condemning religously motivated terrorism is rayzack/eh (who also thinks African Christians don't know what they are doing when they try witches according the Bible, let's remember, and talks about Africans eating each other..! :shock: - what's that I smell, could it be hypocrisy?? ) :
dubai-politics-talk/witch-trials-biblical-etiquette-t43919.html#p352448

dubai-politics-talk/for-rayznak-supporting-terrorism-t51238.html

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Yes, that would have been surprising for me to quote that since it's from a different article on a completely different website.

shafique wrote:and talks about Africans eating each other..!

Would it have been better to say cannibalism is an African man's disease?

That sounds pretty racist to me; but let's remember it was first said about whites (which apparently makes it 'ok') without statistics to back such a ridiculous claim up.

shafique wrote:what's that I smell, could it be hypocrisy??

shafique wrote:Unsurprisingly, you won't get eh quoting this bit of news:

You must be taking a good whiff of a previous post you made generalising the beliefs of some Jews on to Judaism; despite a quote from your link from a rabbi denying any such connection (or from the protesters themselves).

Take a shower; you won't get any brighter but at least your body odor won't mask the smell of your own hypocrisy.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

blah, blah, blah - Jew this, you are smelly, blah, blah, yes I said those things but, but .. blah blah. :roll:

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

What didn't you like about my summary of eh's post? ;)

Should I have mentioned explicitly his admission about Africans eating each other? :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk