Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI

Topic locked
Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 21, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:
benwj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:I don't thinks she's Shaf's queen though. I thought she was CofE. :shock:

Who did he swear allegiance to then when he got his passport?

Do you have to do that? I bet those words nearly chocked the poor bugger. Her being an infidel and all that.

White trash.

Probably not.
They did away with it in Australia about 20 years ago, about when all of the moosies started arriving and were offended by it.

benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 21, 2011
benwj wrote: Who did he swear allegiance to then when he got his passport?

The TALIBAN but he did not mention it
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 21, 2011
Hey, I thought the Queen gave an excellent speech in Ireland - kudos to her.

I think she's also a great example of what immigrants to the UK can achieve! (Recent German ancestry). And she's married to a Greek.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 21, 2011
^^^Oh, Oh. Is someone going for the Irish passport???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 22, 2011
shafique wrote:Hey, I thought the Queen gave an excellent speech in Ireland - kudos to her.

I think she's also a great example of what immigrants to the UK can achieve! (Recent German ancestry). And she's married to a Greek.

Cheers,
Shafique

LOL! Keep plugging away Shaf! Hopefully if your family marry correctly they will be white in 100 years!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

:) Why would I want an Irish passport (apart from the fact that we had to bail out their banks??) :)

Anyway, given our island's history - the immigrants always take over and the 'underclasses' always make big noise.

The master plan was always to start with the food - the bland anglo-saxon food was an easy target -then it was to persuade the 'underclass' that pasty white complexion is unhealthy and get them to aspire to be brown (even, bizarely, to the point where they put fake tans on), then make it fashionable to have 'brown babies' .. and then a few generations later... we take over. Bwa ha ha. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote::) Why would I want an Irish passport (apart from the fact that we had to bail out their banks??) :)

Anyway, given our island's history - the immigrants always take over and the 'underclasses' always make big noise.

The master plan was always to start with the food - the bland anglo-saxon food was an easy target -then it was to persuade the 'underclass' that pasty white complexion is unhealthy and get them to aspire to be brown (even, bizarely, to the point where they put fake tans on), then make it fashionable to have 'brown babies' .. and then a few generations later... we take over. Bwa ha ha. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Ha! Admit it Sir Shafique! You've been taking a sneakiy peek at BM's posts again! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Either that or your foe list isn't working. I see you are reply to EH too

BTW I do like your chicken, rice and peas, it's well nice!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
BM
Bethsmum

Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 22, 2011
Dang it Shaf ! I knew you could'nt keep quite. Now look what you've done. You've revealed the master plan for world domination !

I'll have to talk to the brothers about this. I can bet you they won't be happy.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Dang it Shaf ! I knew you could'nt keep quite. Now look what you've done. You've revealed the master plan for world domination !

I'll have to talk to the brothers about this. I can bet you they won't be happy.

The blue print was discovered along side OBL's other papers in his luxurious villa in Pakistan. :D
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj wrote:Dang it Shaf ! I knew you could'nt keep quite. Now look what you've done. You've revealed the master plan for world domination !

Oh nooo!

They won't make me eat bland food and take up Morris Dancing will they????

:)

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

They won't make me eat bland food and take up Morris Dancing will they????

You be careful Morris Dancing in flip flops! We don't want any accidents. Now you're British you'll have to learn about H&S, we're big on that you know!
Have you had your introduction to England yet? I think it's a course you lot have to go on to familiarise yourselves with our ways. I'm sure it'll all be explained there, have no fear!
Bethsmum

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI May 23, 2011
shafique wrote::) Why would I want an Irish passport (apart from the fact that we had to bail out their banks??) :)

Cheers,
Shafique

:lol: :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

shafique wrote::) The master plan was always to start with the food - the bland anglo-saxon food was an easy target -then it was to persuade the 'underclass' that pasty white complexion is unhealthy and get them to aspire to be brown (even, bizarely, to the point where they put fake tans on), then make it fashionable to have 'brown babies' .. and then a few generations later... we take over. Bwa ha ha. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Take over the world? :lol: :lol: you can't even make it to the men's room without getting instructions from your kuran
capsicum
BANNED

Pretty bold comming from a vegtable ;)
desertdudeshj

capsicum wrote:
shafique wrote::) The master plan was always to start with the food - the bland anglo-saxon food was an easy target -then it was to persuade the 'underclass' that pasty white complexion is unhealthy and get them to aspire to be brown (even, bizarely, to the point where they put fake tans on), then make it fashionable to have 'brown babies' .. and then a few generations later... we take over. Bwa ha ha. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique

Take over the world? :lol: :lol: you can't even make it to the men's room without getting instructions from your kuran

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 30, 2011
Where are your irish al shafique and your stats, all we see, is islamics getting convicted.
Wonder how you would find him if you were a juror,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110530/ap_ ... rror_trial
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Bombings by Terrorists Double in NI May 31, 2011
herve wrote:Where are your irish al shafique and your stats,

err, so herve you decided to cite one Danish numpty who accidently set off a letter bomb in Denmark when I posted official Police stats which said:

Thursday’s police figures show that 188 people were arrested under the Terrorism Act, compared with 169 the year before. Those charged rose to 40 from 36.

As well as bombings there were 72 shooting incidents, 33 casualties resulting from paramilitary style shootings and 81 paramilitary style assaults.

How can I put this gently? Let's try:

f a i l

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I don't understand the point here.

The Irish have posed a long term security threat to the UK.

But Muslims have demonstrated their desire to carry out mass casualty or high profile attacks designed to seriously disrupt every aspect of a English person's way of life.

If, say, the transatlantic airline plot had been successful, the UK would have been radically altered and redefined from that attack.

To compare Muslim intentions to bomb and transform the UK landscape with small scale attacks against a localized and defined threat is disingenuous.

The UK/England is correctly more worried about Muslim terrorism. Irish terrorism can be categorized by their method of attack, perpetrators and motives more easily than Muslim terrorism.

The Irish want to be left alone. Whereas, on the other hand, Muslims have the intention of turning Britain into a nation that is compatible with their Islam.

I could easily decide in a heartbeat which concerned me more.
event horizon

Al shafique, you are deceitful when posting stats that you know are not relevant, news speak by themselves, islamics ARE the THREAT, not some Irish going after their local police station
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110531/ap_ ... ges_iraqis
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Bombings By Terrorists Double In NI Jun 01, 2011
How is presenting actual bomb threats, arrests in Europe (and here specifically in the UK) etc deceitful?

I don't dispute that YOU want to believe that Moooslims pose a greater threat in Europe. I'm just pointing out that reality does not support this paranoia/Islamophobia.

Citing what happens in the Middle East to support your view that in Europe Mooslims pose a greater threat than non-Muslims is a bizare way to counter my facts and statistics (which concern European terror threats).

I've never disputed that in majority muslim countries, the criminals there (and victims) are Muslim. Duh.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk