BNP - Question Time

Topic locked
Re: BNP - Question Time Jan 24, 2011
Yeah kinda Ironic isn't it, one hand great tales of how her family fought against Nazi Germany and then vote for a racist anti semetic holocaust denying party all under the guise of immigration which in context really just means getting rid of the brown people.

I might even believe that story but its obvious from her posts, that nothing but your average run of the mill racist.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:Yeah kinda Ironic isn't it, one hand great tales of how her family fought against Nazi Germany and then vote for a racist anti semetic holocaust denying party all under the guise of immigration which in context really just means getting rid of the brown people.

I might even believe that story but its obvious from her posts, that nothing but your average run of the mill racist.

Stopping more immigrants is what I have voted for. And you are your average anti semetic. I remember months ago when you said that the treatment of the Palestinians was as bad as the holocaust. Yet another form of holocaust denial.
BTW who was the 'chum' of mine you refered to?
Bethsmum

Guyz seriously , Let it go , All this heat is making this place really unpleasant , lets not knit pick at each other , serioulsy , Everyone is right in their own way , Its all about perception and your filters of understanding , So lets say we all kiss and make up ah ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:Guyz seriously , Let it go , All this heat is making this place really unpleasant , lets not knit pick at each other , serioulsy , Everyone is right in their own way , Its all about perception and your filters of understanding , So lets say we all kiss and make up ah ?

you are in dream land again Zubber. There is no way in God's creation that I'll agree with these two jokers, there will never ever be any kissing and making up here. It confirms my thoughts that religion causes war and Islam more than any.
Bethsmum

^^ haha , hey no one has to agree with anybody , but we can civil to one another , lets focus on our similarities , rather than differences , there is no other solution
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:^^ haha , hey no one has to agree with anybody , but we can civil to one another , lets focus on our similarities , rather than differences , there is no other solution

I'm afraid civility has gone out of the window, never to return. There are no similarities that I have with these two. We could not be further apart. Muslim fanatics showing their true colours. Anti white and anti semetic, racists and bigots.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:I'm afraid civility has gone out of the window, never to return. There are no similarities that I have with these two. We could not be further apart. Muslim fanatics showing their true colours. Anti white and anti semetic, racists and bigots.

Such sentiments can never lead to a peaceful coexistence , so beware !
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

LOL, its quite funny when as an act of desperation people try to turn the tables.

Sure throwing out false labels might make you feel better about yourself, so go right ahead. Maybe in your mind you really do think that you a backing a just cause. A white and Christian England with no brown or black people in it.

Well good luck in that then.
desertdudeshj

shafique wrote:^Berrin, BM says her father fed many of the victims in the liberated concentration camps, and this act of feeding killed the weakest of these victims of Hitler's attempt at a 'final solution'.

That's a moving story to me - and why I too would condemn anyone who denies the Holocaust happens. It is also the reason why I am strongly opposed to those who misuse the Holocaust to justify imposing suffering on other people.

Indeed, I support this view :
The Holocaust was not only a crime against humanity but one of the most abhorrent crimes in modern history.

I also share this sentiment:
We condemn it as we condemn every abuse of humanity and all forms of discrimination on the basis of religion, race, gender or nationality.

This just happens to be what Hamas' Minister of Information states is Hamas' view - but that is by-the-by - the sentiment is one I share.

As for forked tongues...
Bethsmum wrote: I don’t go around abusing people because of the colour of their skin;
I don’t consider myself to be a white supremacist, if I did; I wouldn’t want to own property in a Muslim country, nor have a very close Muslim friend, would I? I have absolutely no problem with anybody until they cross me or my family.

vs

Bethsmum wrote:Yep DDS, get shot of those bloody immigrants and leave England as it should be, a white indigenous population.

..BM took comfort in knowing she was not the only white English person to resent the presence of the Pakis.
You see, contrary to what you want to believe BM is not at all different from 99% of the rest of the white population of Britain :D

If it quacks like a duck..

Cheers,
Shafique

Guys, this all boils down to BM's son-in-law - that's why she hates "Pakis". There is no changing her mind that all immigrants, Muslims, and "Pakis" are not evil manipulative jerks like him. This has ruined BM - she's a lost cause. Let's move along...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

desertdudeshj wrote:LOL, its quite funny when as an act of desperation people try to turn the tables.

Sure throwing out false labels might make you feel better about yourself, so go right ahead. Maybe in your mind you really do think that you a backing a just cause. A white and Christian England with no brown or black people in it.

Well good luck in that then.

Munchkin, it is quite plain for all to see that BM does not hold a monpoly over these labels. If the cap (or indeed, the rag) fits, then wear it!

It is a noble cause to aim to keep England mainly white and Christian. The Emiraitis wouldn't allow the Emirates to be anything but true Emirati and muslim. I don't have any problem with that in the slightest. I just want those principles for my country.

Now back to my two little questions, which you seem intent on dodging.

1. Who is BM's 'chum' you refered to yesterday?

2. Why or for whom, would I need to score 'brownie points'?

If you make a statement munchkin, you really need to have the balls to explain it.
Bethsmum

I suggest you enroll in some English classes as knowing only Enger'lish and one French phrase really isn't doing you any favours !

Who knows might also help with your English comprehension too ;)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:I suggest you enroll in some English classes as knowing only Enger'lish and one French phrase really isn't doing you any favours !

Who knows might also help with your English comprehension too ;)

Still avoiding the questions munchkin!

BTW How's your Australian? :o
Bethsmum

I don't have any Australians, haven't checked under the bed recently but I'm pretty much sure I don't have any there either :D
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:I don't have any Australians, haven't checked under the bed recently but I'm pretty much sure I don't have any there either :D

May be soon munchkin with any luck eh? LOL :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

Nah, would get too crowded. But of If I had to, I'd prefer a brown Britisher ;)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Nah, would get too crowded. But of If I had to, I'd prefer a brown Britisher ;)

I wasn't suggesting a 3 some with you and Mrs DDS. BTW you appear to have had a change of heart, about two weeks ago you were telling about dreaming of a busty blonde and waking up with...how did you put it?....the morning wood :shock:
Bethsmum

Re: BNP - Question Time Jan 25, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Jesus, you are like a bleedin stuck record. Holocaust deniers take many forms and you have got more faces than Big Ben.

I agree Holocaust deniers take many forms - Nick Griffin being one of them.

I happen to condemn all forms of Holocaust denial and certainly would not vote for a party headed by a denier, nor would I make silly excuses for them either. I will, of course, defend anyone wrongly accused of Holocaust denial - that is the British way, after all.

(And for the record, Big Ben has no faces - as Big Ben is actually the name of the bell within the clock tower of the Palace of Westminster - they teach this in English schools, dontyaknow? ;) )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I agree Holocaust deniers take many forms - Nick Griffin being one of them.

It is my understanding that Nick Griffin once questioned certain particular episodes of the Holocaust but now accepts, and has done for some time now, the Holocaust in it’s entirety and he in fact clarified this to David Dimbleby and the panel in the OP debate. He changed his mind as many politicians often do, So I fail to see why you are constantly harping on about Nick Griffin being a Holocaust Denier? Unless you are privy to any further information you would like to share with us as has been posted recently of members of Hamas, other than it’s propagandist?

It is also my considered opinion that sayeeda Warsi was a poor contributor to the debate, she debated very little, the majority of her rhetoric was typical of one from the British Paki community crying discrimination at every opportunity and throwing her personal accusations against Nick Griffin that he was never allowed to respond to.

The outcome of the so called ‘famous’ debate, was neither famous nor was it a debate, it was an orchestrated demolition of the BNP by the BBC.

Re Paki – Pakistani, Take no notice of them BM, it’s just the forums resident paranoid schizophrenics looking to disguise their own prejudices claiming to be one of life’s victims again, if they want to retain ownership of a 1960’s derogatory British definition of Paki, let them feel free to do so, I personally feel they should not attempt to propagate such a definition beyond the shores of the UK, and to do so, I feel is the epitome of a racist act.

The world’s population at large understand a Paki to be a native of Pakistan, that’s all, and why anyone would wish to change that definition to something derogatory defies all logic, unless of course, there is another message in there somewhere?

Regards
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Interesting spin.

It was indeed a demolition of Nick Griffin and his views - and the programme was indeed arranged by the BBC who invited him on. Griffin chose to appear and was demolished - finding excuses for his lack of answers is funny.

As for pretending that 'Paki' is not a derogatory term akin to 'nigger' is incredibly brave of you - as anyone who is not a Brit can easily verify when they speak to a British person (and that's after the links to BBC articles etc which explain this point).

But I guess that this is the only way one can express solidarity for a BNP supporter or indeed, implicitly the BNP leader himself.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You can be as nasty as you like, but "Paki" in Canada is derogatory and does not simply refer to those coming from Pakistan. It isn't up to the rest of the countries of the world to adopt your definition. Language does not work that way.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

shafique wrote:Interesting spin.

It was indeed a demolition of Nick Griffin and his views - and the programme was indeed arranged by the BBC who invited him on. Griffin chose to appear and was demolished - finding excuses for his lack of answers is funny.

As for pretending that 'Paki' is not a derogatory term akin to 'nigger' is incredibly brave of you - as anyone who is not a Brit can easily verify when they speak to a British person (and that's after the links to BBC articles etc which explain this point).

But I guess that this is the only way one can express solidarity for a BNP supporter or indeed, implicitly the BNP leader himself.

Cheers,
Shafique

kanelli wrote:You can be as nasty as you like, but "Paki" in Canada is derogatory and does not simply refer to those coming from Pakistan. It isn't up to the rest of the countries of the world to adopt your definition. Language does not work that way.

We are neither in the UK or Canada, I see it for exactly what it is, if you don't like it then please feel free to ignore me as I do your argumentative, irrational, racist troll postings.

I take it you don't have any further proof of the alleged Holocaust denial by Nick Griffin then? I didn't think so.

Regards
Dillon

So then according to you its perfectly OK to use the word, towel head, rag head, sand nigger, sand cracker, nigger and wog on these forums aswell, since we are not in the UK, USA, Canada or any other country where these terms might have originated or used in an insulting fashion.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:So then according to you its perfectly OK to use the word, towel head, rag head, sand nigger, sand cracker, nigger and wog on these forums aswell, since we are not in the UK, USA, Canada or any other country where these terms might have originated or used in an insulting fashion.

The discussion here was about the term Paki, the only person to use the word nigger was Shafique.
Bethsmum

And the problem in Dillon's latest attempt at a spin, is the fact that the word Paki was used in this thread by BM when describing a conversation that took place in a pub in ENGLAND.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:So then according to you its perfectly OK to use the word, towel head, rag head, sand nigger, sand cracker, nigger and wog on these forums aswell, since we are not in the UK, USA, Canada or any other country where these terms might have originated or used in an insulting fashion.

Well i'm surprised you are able to read ANYTHING with your head so far up Shaf's arse!
Dillon

LOL - when a spin fails so badly, I guess insults are the only way to go. :)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Spin? Fail?...In your dreams and your lapdogs.
Dillon

LOL - perhaps I did dream the fact that BM used the word Paki in a conversation in an English Pub and you tried to spin it that Paki is not derogatory. Nope - the post is still there.

Not quite an epic fail, but still - I can see why you're upset.

(We're laughing at you, not with you. ;) )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sounds like you've stuck your own head up there with him now as well shaf?
Dillon

I didn't know the P-word was akind to the N-word until Shaf explained it to me. I've heard the P-word used many times - and probably by people who do not know it's derogatory. It's no different than words used by the British that have an entirely offensive meaning to the Yanks, and possibly people from other countries.

And I wish people would stop stirring the DDS/BM situation. It appears that since BM's fate is in question, others are taking advantage of it by carrying on.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk