Attackers Carve 'Star Of David' On Back Of 'apostate'

Topic locked
Re: Attackers carve 'Star of David' on back of 'apostate' Oct 08, 2011
But in terms of desecrating bodies - you can't get much worse that the Jews in Palestine who boobytrapped the bodies of British Soldiers in their terror campaign.

As opposed to putting a Pali beheading snuff video online to proudly show the fans?

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Attackers Carve 'Star Of David' On Back Of 'apostate' Oct 08, 2011
Yes, boobytrapping British soldiers you have killed and stringing them up, so that you aim to kill others when they come to retrieve the bodies is indeed more gruesome and nasty than the lynching.

The lynching is bad, very bad - and shows our basest state of ugliness.

To calmly and cynically booby trap and string up a soldier to kill others, is another level of nastiness. Note that the two were killed in cold blood by the Irgun after they were taken prisoner.

A photo of the two sergeants hanged by the Irgun is easily found on the web.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Attackers carve 'Star of David' on back of 'apostate' Oct 08, 2011
The troll is doing it again.

I never mentioned 'lynching' in my post but beheading an Israeli in a snuff film and proudly putting the video online for fans to watch.

I guess we'll have to ignore where Muslim terrorists have numerous times booby trapped bodies in recent years.

To calmly and cynically booby trap and string up a soldier to kill others, is another level of nastiness.

Where's your moral equivalence?

Isn't this a bit rich for someone who doesn't see the difference between an errant missile strike and a suicide bomber intentionally blowing up a crowd of civilians - typically his own people.
event horizon

Re: Attackers Carve 'Star Of David' On Back Of 'apostate' Oct 08, 2011
Where's my moral equivalence?

The Jewish terrorists calmly executed to captured British Sergeants in a revenge killing for the execution by the British of Jewish Terrorists. They then re-hung the two soldiers and set booby traps.

I find that much more distasteful - because it was a calm, considered and cynical murder and then a terrorist trap. The lynching is stomach turning - but this is worse.

The terrorists organisation was Irgun. And their leaders went on to lead Israel.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Attackers carve 'Star of David' on back of 'apostate' Oct 09, 2011
find that much more distasteful - because it was a calm, considered and cynical murder and then a terrorist trap. The lynching is stomach turning - but this is worse.

Never mentioned lynching in my post.

learn2read
event horizon

Re: Attackers Carve 'Star Of David' On Back Of 'apostate' Oct 09, 2011
So explain to me - which is worse and why?

A beheading that was filmed and the Jewish terrorists murdering two sergeants in cold blood and then laying booby traps to kill those coming to collect them.

I think both are horrific as both killed their captives- but the Jewish Irgun Terrorists are worse because they booby trapped the bodies of the two they murdered.

Do you disagree? If so, why?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Attackers carve 'Star of David' on back of 'apostate' Oct 09, 2011
I think both are horrific as both killed their captives- but the Jewish Irgun Terrorists are worse because they booby trapped the bodies of the two they murdered.

Proudly posting your snuff film online for fans to view seems far more demented to me. Booby trapping bodies is hardly unique. This is done quite commonly in the Muslim world - particularly Iraq and now Libya.

But the demented angle of posting your deeds online shows an entire culture that approves of such sick and twisted behavior. The Palestinians and other terrorists wouldn't post their snuff pieces if it weren't for the fact they believe there's a wider base of support for their twisted actions.
event horizon

Re: Attackers Carve 'Star Of David' On Back Of 'apostate' Oct 09, 2011
Well, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Booby trapping bodies so that more are killed is more despicable than filming the deaths. Had irgun had video cameras back then, they too would have videoed the murders in cold blood. The photos of the hanging bodies are there on the web.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk