Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective

Topic locked
Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 10, 2011
Here's my reply to FD when I uncovered his deceit. The full article is linked.

shafique wrote:I think I found the quote, it is from 'How Holy is Palestine':

http://www.isesco.org.ma/english/public ... ne/CH1.php

Reading through, I really can't see why you think stating that historically the facts about segregation speak for themselves. I mean 100,000 Israelis took the streets to protest in FAVOUR of segregation along racial lines in a girls school, and this week Haaretz is talking about Jewish-apartheid roads.

You're seeing anti-semitism where there isn't any, and yet you portrayed the extract you produced as indicative of him 'blaming Jews' for most of the problems in the world. :shock:

Oh dear.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 10, 2011
What isn't Antisemitic about claiming a Jewish doctrine has imprisoned the world in its grip?

The first source that comes to one’s mind is the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity into those who are Chosen and those who are Gentiles. This doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip.

Btw, is prohibiting non-Muslims from two cities Muslims can freely enter segregationist?
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective Oct 10, 2011
Read the whole article again eh. Then read the bit I highlighted in red my post above.

If you do, you'll see why FD had to misquote his snippet, and why you're snippet is failing just as badly at showing the article was anti-semitic.

And it is worth noting, that you refused to link to the thread where FD first posted his snippet, and that neither you nor FD have an answer to the thread showing Karmi was not anti-semitic:

shafique wrote:edit - eh, I now realise why you refuse to link to where FD initially quoted the snippet by Karni above. People would be able to follow the thread of the discussion which ended with this post which showed that Karmi wasn't an anti-semite (your reply to the information is most telling):
philosophy-dubai/hasan-karmi-anti-semite-t43065.html

For completeness, FD posted the snippet in a thread started by Berrin (not me) and in it embarrassingly posted a photo about a false accusation of a boy being amputated (turned out to be an easily discovered fake).
philosophy-dubai/islam-and-the-west-t43028-15.html#p345505

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois perspective Oct 11, 2011
The first source that comes to one’s mind is the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity into those who are Chosen and those who are Gentiles. This doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip.

How did "this doctrine" Karmi speaks above in the sentence before manage to imprison the world?
event horizon

Re: Anti-Semitism - Fanbois Perspective Oct 11, 2011
You didn't read the whole article did you?

If you had, perhaps you'd have quoted the full paragraph your snippet comes from.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

What part of claiming a Jewish doctrine has imprisoned the world is not Antisemitic?
event horizon

If you read the article in full and quoted the paragraph in full, you'd know how silly your question is.

And it is worth noting, that you refused to link to the thread where FD first posted his snippet, and that neither you nor FD have an answer to the thread showing Karmi was not anti-semitic:

shafique wrote:edit - eh, I now realise why you refuse to link to where FD initially quoted the snippet by Karni above. People would be able to follow the thread of the discussion which ended with this post which showed that Karmi wasn't an anti-semite (your reply to the information is most telling):

For completeness, FD posted the snippet in a thread started by Berrin (not me) and in it embarrassingly posted a photo about a false accusation of a boy being amputated (turned out to be an easily discovered fake).
philosophy-dubai/islam-and-the-west-t43028-15.html#p345505

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Why are you refusing to address Karmi's claim that a Jewish doctrine has imprisoned the world in its grip?
event horizon

How can I address something that you only imagine and isn't in the full quote, or in the full article? Karmi does not say the world is in the grip of a Jewish doctrine, but in the grip of segregationism. Therein lies your problem.

I HAVE addressed the fact that I agree with Karmi on segregationism and addressed head on the silly accusation that he's an anti-semite.

You still haven't addressed that thread:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Karmi does not say the world is in the grip of a Jewish doctrine, but in the grip of segregationism. Therein lies your problem.

Yes he does, actually.

I'm amazed at your horrid reading comprehension.

Do you need an English teacher to explain to you why the subject of the first sentence "Jewish Doctrine" is "this doctrine" in the next?
event horizon

LOL - requoting your snippet won't change the fact that Karmi was talking about segregationism in that paragraph. Quote the paragraph in full (you have in the past) and you'll see.

But that's not the point is it? The main point is that I've tackled Karmi's supposed anti-semitism head on, and you have no answer:

Did you not read the whole article? It makes very good points, and isn't anti-semitic.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:LOL - requoting your snippet won't change the fact that Karmi was talking about segregationism in that paragraph. Quote the paragraph in full (you have in the past) and you'll see.

You have serious reading comprehension problems.

"This doctrine" = "Jewish doctrine"
event horizon

I refer you to my previous comments, and consider your evasion to be an admission that you can't face the fact that you've failed to show Karmi's comments about segregationism are wrong or anti-semitic.

Even FD would be embarrassed by your continuing posting of an incomplete paragraph and ignoring of a whole thread on the subject.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Even FD would be embarrassed by your continuing posting of an incomplete paragraph and ignoring of a whole thread on the subject.

If he were to be embarrassed by EH's style, then he would have to be embarrassed by his own style as well. Without a name attached to some posts it's hard to tell if it's EH or FD. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Basic reading comprehension is an embarrassing skill to have.

event horizon

Bora Bora wrote:
shafique wrote:Even FD would be embarrassed by your continuing posting of an incomplete paragraph and ignoring of a whole thread on the subject.

If he were to be embarrassed by EH's style, then he would have to be embarrassed by his own style as well. Without a name attached to some posts it's hard to tell if it's EH or FD. :D

:D

You have a point. eh clearly isn't embarrassed.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk