Abu Qatada. A Threat To UK Homeland Security

Topic locked
Re: Abu Qatada. A Threat To UK Homeland Security Feb 10, 2012
^ fingers aren't chubby enough to be shafique. Dead give away - and also that the magazine is geared toward heterose.xual men.

Sorry, I asked for what reason your fellow right-wing American Christian Terry Jones was banned from the UK.

Not for Anti-Semitic or pro-terror comments.

Britain allows those hate speakers free entry.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Abu Qatada. A Threat To UK Homeland Security Feb 11, 2012
Bethsmum wrote:Is that you hiding behind the Mayfair Shafique?

:D If you want to imagine this, go ahead - it won't be your weirdest fantasy about me by a long shot! :D :D

But you really must resist this obsession with imagining things about me BM - it is getting to be as creepy as FD's stalking! :D :D

eh - is it really that hard to find out why your fellow right-wing Christian Terry Jones was barred from the UK?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

event horizon wrote:^ fingers aren't chubby enough to be shafique. Dead give away - and also that the magazine is geared toward heterose.xual men.

Thank you EH. That has to be one of the funniest things I have read on DF for a long time. I actually did LOL.

--- Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:46 pm ---

shafique wrote: If you want to imagine this, go ahead - it won't be your weirdest fantasy about me by a long shot!

Well you have to admit, you are the only one here who regularly posts images containing blonde women. It's the image you are portraying that is capturing my imagination. :D

--- Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:48 pm ---

shafique wrote:But you really must resist this obsession with imagining things about me BM - it is getting to be as creepy as FD's stalking!

You should think yourself lucky if you are being stalked by a tall blonde man. I wouldn't complain. :D

--- Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:51 pm ---

Are you also going to support the release of Abu Hamza when that happens? Is he also misunderstood in your book?
Bethsmum

shafique wrote: it is getting to be as creepy as FD's stalking!

Sorry, not interested. Better save your dirty hairy fat a$$ for somebody else. What is it anyways with you Muslims, being so interested in white folk?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:What is it anyways with you Muslims, being so interested in white folk?

I'm not the one with strange fantasies about Muslims (or 'white folk')! :roll:

Back to the topic - I watched a couple of current affairs programmes yesterday and today that dealt with this issue. The guy has been in jail for 6 and half years, and in and out of custody for nearly 10 years. The Judge who released him on bail said that he couldn't continue to be held without charge.

He hasn't been charged with any crime in the UK. Inciting violence is a crime in the UK and can carry up to life in prison. He hasn't been charged or tried.

It looks like it may come to him being put on trial here, but as yet no moves to this end.

The concern is that the charges in Jordan against him rely on witness testimony that was extracted by torture. The concern is that it is therefore not reliable.

After watching a reading a bit more - my view is that he should be charged and tried in the UK if there is a case to be made against him. Simple.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I'm not the one with strange fantasies about Muslims (or 'white folk')! :roll:

There are lessons to be learnt from the gang rape incidents on Tahrir square. One is Arabs prefer white/blond over their own, they go nuts over it and they cannot control themselves.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

FD - I really wonder whether you truly don't see that your generalisations about Muslims make you look sad? Do you only do it for effect, or do you really think that a person who follows the 5 pillars of Islam is less human/moral than 'normal' people? Genuine question.

Why the fantasies/fixation with Muslims who are non-White (or do you think White Muslims also fixate on women like you imagine the 'brown/black' ones do?)

:?

Perhaps this is why you don't let facts about the Qatada case get in the way of your 'beliefs'? I mean, most of my post above was about the case - after all. Hmm.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

We can test it. Let a white blond woman walk alone in summer clothes in the streets of Cairo or Casablanca and let a Muslima walk around in Amsterdam. Who will get sexually harassed? I can give it to you on a plate, that the blond woman will get sexually harassed for sure.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Explaining your fantasy/theory isn't really answering the question posed FD.

Your original slur was against 'you Muslims':
Flying Dutchman wrote:What is it anyways with you Muslims, being so interested in white folk?

Why the hatred? Does this apply to white, European Muslims too - or just to the black/brown ones you imagine are hungry for white women?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I can't see why that statement is showing hatred. But I explained before, I already have witnessed too many incidents at gas stations at night in Amsterdam where Morocans assualt white women. One time I was going inside the store, while a Moroccan guy invites himself on the back seat and starts to threaten my passenger with a knife. This week alone I saw enough Moroccans verbally harassing women at train stations. I can go on and on, but yes, I do have the strong impression that Muslims, Arabs or whatever you call them have a fascination with white women, at least that's what I see.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

So, in your fantasy, what is about the religion of Islam that makes Muslim men hunger after white women? Does this fantasy also apply to white, European men who follow the teachings of Islam?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Ask those Muslims who can't control themselves. Duh.

Now, do you disagree that Abu Qatada is the spiritual leader for numerous Islamic terrorist groups and is wanted for terrorism offenses in seven countries?
event horizon

Re: Abu Qatada. A Threat To UK Homeland Security Feb 12, 2012
event horizon wrote:Ask those Muslims who can't control themselves.

Well, I'm asking the one who is imagining this:
shafique wrote:So FD, in your fantasy, what is about the religion of Islam that makes Muslim men hunger after white women? Does this fantasy also apply to white, European men who follow the teachings of Islam?

I wonder how long he'll take to reply to this?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Yor're saying that FD is imaging something you've written. That's very clever of you!
Bethsmum

He has an active imagination - he invented a 70% statistic about Dutch criminals, invented an Anti-Semitic view for a Palestinian author and regularly invents scenarios where I have allegedly condoned terrorism or anti-semitism.

So yes, he's invented something he thinks I've written. If I had written it, he would have been able to quote it.

Simple really.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: he invented a 70% statistic about Dutch criminals

This alone shows the king troll you are, I have explained this and rectified it in the thread itself. Instead of 70% of Moroccans being criminal in Amsterdam, it was 70% of Moroccan youth. This was in a thread what, 1 or 2 years ago? You are a troll and a hoot.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

You still invented the statistic and only corrected yourself when I dug into your claim. This was not an isolated incident.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:only corrected yourself when I dug into your claim.

Thanks for that.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

shafique wrote:So yes, he's invented something he thinks I've written. If I had written it, he would have been able to quote it.

Run that past me again?

--- Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 pm ---

shafique wrote:This was not an isolated incident.

Jeez! you must be an absolute joy to be around! Do you never ever make a mistake? Not one? Never?

I wish I was as good as you.
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:So FD, in your fantasy, what is about the religion of Islam that makes Muslim men hunger after white women? Does this fantasy also apply to white, European men who follow the teachings of Islam?

Ask Muslims posters on DF, why they roam the www for white womans knickers, p0rn of white women, video's of white women or camel toes.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Since when have you let actual posts get in the way of your fantasies about Muslim men?

This obsession of yours seems a bit unhealthy and exceedingly creepy to me.

But the question remains:

Does this fantasy also apply to white, European men who follow the teachings of Islam?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:But the question remains:

Does this fantasy also apply to white, European men who follow the teachings of Islam?

:shock: Where do they live?
Bethsmum

shafique wrote:Since when have you let actual posts get in the way of your fantasies about Muslim men?

This obsession of yours seems a bit unhealthy and exceedingly creepy to me.

But the question remains:

Cheers,

Shafique

The irony :lol: What is it with you people that you are so fascinated with white folk?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bethsmum wrote: Where do they live?

Where do White European Muslims live? In their houses, I'd imagine. Where do you think they live? In caves?? :D

The question to FD was:

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I donot know much about white Muslims. I donot claim that it's representative, but a Dutch magazine followed some white converts. It appears that they fall under two categories. One converted because of marriage, the other who converted by themselves all had a psychiatric history. So, nothing would surprise me.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:I donot know much about white Muslims.

Ok, so we seem to be getting some light.

Your views on "Muslims" being so interested in white folk is based on your study of non-White Muslims - given that you don't have much knowledge of white Muslims.

I suspected there was a racist aspect to the first part of your statement to go with the 'white folk' end.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Where do White European Muslims live? In their houses, I'd imagine. Where do you think they live? In caves??

No I meant where in England? I've never met any :shock:
Bethsmum

Re: Abu Qatada. A Threat To UK Homeland Security Feb 13, 2012
Where in England do all the white Muslims live? I refer you to my previous answer, i.e. they live in their houses. Duh.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Where in England do all the white Muslims live? I refer you to my previous answer, i.e. they live in their houses. Duh.

No I mean in what area, silly. Can you give me a post code or something? I've never seen any!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:No I mean in what area, silly. Can you give me a post code or something? I've never seen any!

The white European Muslims live in the areas where they've bought or rented houses, silly billy - next to the white European atheists, Christians, Buddhists, Jews etc. :roll:

It appears that, like FD, you do not know much about white European Muslims and that when you use the term Muslim you are actually have in mind people of a different colour. But, unlike FD, you've admitted to being a racist.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk