Hotmail SMS Notification

Topic locked
Hotmail SMS Notification Sep 18, 2006
Now, i have managed to get this working for the last 3 years successfully without any hassle.

i have Been able to receive MSN Offline messages / Mobile messages on my U.A.E Cell & been recieving hotmail email notifications as well.
Its a small hack & i cant be selfish any more, so i have decided to share this with everybody.

Anybody who is in ??? Or if no body wants this hack anybody who has managed to get this working.

I bet its only 3-4 people i know who did this after i told them how to do it.

ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
And to all the lazy chickens out there..

Please.. keep the High Tech talks forum up & active.. i like speaking IT
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
buddy u want to loose ur last vestiges of enjoyment......? Etisalat will b depressed to find out
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
I know, i have been trying to propose this concept to them, but you know they have only the trash folder for my emails.

However, it is a hack related with etisalat. And i guess if i release this hint publicly, they are going to block it for sure.
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
thats cool ahamed pm me how u got it to work. I dont want sms notification of emails but i do think the ability of peeps to send u an sms from msn is cool to have.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
Will post to u in a while.. thinking of writing it down as a documentation.

However, i wont guarentee the delivery if etisalat networks are busy or overloaded. I never got my messages during Eid & other important days.

Although it works great like a charm during normal days, its only an exception for the few hours when everything is busy
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
u guys MUST lobby for Lodge....Nuff said
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
Snippy, maaad... i have PM'd you .. check it n get mobily
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
can u PM me too?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 18, 2006
me three!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
I USED to receive SMS's from MSN a couple of years ago. I always thought it had stopped coz of MSN.
Should have suspected Etisalat. :)

So ahamed, if you don't mind letting me know how to receive sms's, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!
ineedacoolnick
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 18, 2006
But Bushiii .. you will have to first reply to my other PM.. ifyou tend to know them.. then ask them if they have this service.. and if any of those 3 bastard has it.. then its the same rascal i am thinking of
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
ahamed wrote:But Bushiii .. you will have to first reply to my other PM.. ifyou tend to know them.. then ask them if they have this service.. and if any of those 3 bastard has it.. then its the same rascal i am thinking of

the one i know does....but i just never asked because i didnt want to look stupid :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
Dear Cool nick

Msn never supported Etisalat. And there is by no chance you can ever get messages from them in your mobile unless you were in Saudi, KUWAIT or Oman..

I know this requests are going to come in daily by many people.

Now the problem is, as i have mentioned the whole matter to snippy n maad..this hack has a limitation.

if i give it over to a 1000 people, this hack wont work anymore, or will be slow..
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
He does ???? :shock: Whats his name ??? tell me .. give me the first 4 digit of his cell number
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
ok, well i guess ill just ask one of my friends...seeing as all of them have it.

bleh, i hate asking
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
Oh, C'mon .. i bet they dont have this one.. and thats a challenge..

i will let you know about it. . first tell me that guys name
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
i already did....lol

and your right, they probably dont have the one you do...but they have something
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
Ok Bushi .. i am pm ing u ..

Folks.. this hack will be only sent out to selected users.

I dont want this to be banned by etisalat or loss of service. So make your posts & lucky ones will get the hack..

isnt it fair ?

Also Nick81 check your inbox
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
ok i am locking this topic i dont wan tppl to request here....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
Dear Members,

Since Snippy has decided to lock this thread, i would ( sniff, sniff ) :( would like to confirm that no more posts in this thread will be continued.

As a result, those few lucky of you who got the hack are the only people who knows it.

Unfortunately i have decided not to continue with providing further information about this hack.

If any questions or for special requests, only those who considered and are core memberes will be answered.

You may PM Me.

Note to those who got this hack:

As i wrote to you in the PM, dont mis use it or give it off to everyone you find on the road. This will cause us to loose the service & slow delivery of emails. So use it wisely & distribute it to those important to be in touch

Also Do, PM me on if the hack works for you or not.

Nick81, sorry for the delay i am sending it again.

Snippy, you can lock the thread again.

Thank you all for interest.
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk