X-Box 360 Or Playstation 3?

Topic locked
X-Box 360 or Playstation 3? Sep 11, 2007
Need to buy Which one you suggest??

X-Box 360 or Playstation 3

abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 11, 2007
i maybe biaseed since i've had the xbox 360 since it came out in the US, but it depends on what you want to do right now.

if you want to play high def movies, then the PS3 is for you, since their cache of games isn't that good. but their blueray dvd player is very nice.

if you want to play video games either online or offline, i don't think you can beat the 360. they have a great cache of games out now and for the next year, plus you've got Halo 3 comin in 3 weeks. plus you can play online with xbox live which is the best reason to get the 360.

i'm even thinkin of gettin the elite 360 for the ME so i can buy games here.
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 11, 2007
i maybe biaseed since i've had the xbox 360 since it came out in the US, but it depends on what you want to do right now.

if you want to play high def movies, then the PS3 is for you, since their cache of games isn't that good. but their blueray dvd player is very nice.

if you want to play video games either online or offline, i don't think you can beat the 360. they have a great cache of games out now and for the next year, plus you've got Halo 3 comin in 3 weeks. plus you can play online with xbox live which is the best reason to get the 360.

i'm even thinkin of gettin the elite 360 for the ME so i can buy games here.

also check out www.xboxdubai.com
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 13, 2007
thanx man i wud go with 360 as it has got many of my fav titles and im not sure with PS3 at this moment would it be a flop or hit console
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 13, 2007
sorry out of topic but i just have to say the Nintendo Wii is quite good and you might want to consider ahead of the 360 or PS3. happy gaming.
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 13, 2007
studstar wrote:sorry out of topic but i just have to say the Nintendo Wii is quite good and you might want to consider ahead of the 360 or PS3. happy gaming.

man it seems hard to control have you seen its controller??
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 13, 2007
I guess it depends on what kind of gamer you are...

I still prefer PC (even though building a good gaming rig can cost more than purchasing a PS3)... I dont seem to like using gamepads or console controllers, unless its for sports games or adventure..

I like FPS and PC is the ultimate FPS platform.

Another thing you have to consider: The type of gaming you will be doing. If you are doing single player gaming then the PS3 is a good bet (especially with its Blue Ray playability).

if you like gaming with other people, then the Wii (like all Nintendo games) are excellent party consoles!
V-Man
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk