Change Your Life...WITH FITNESS

Topic locked
Change Your Life...WITH FITNESS Feb 28, 2011
When you look in the mirror are you unsatisfied with the reflection you see? Can you hear the voice on your mind telling you it is time for a change? Do you feel bad about yourself?

In today's fast paced world it is often hard to get the proper exercise and nutrition to maintain a healthy body. Maintaining a healthy body has many more benefits then most people realize. When a body is fit, it can handle the everyday stresses of life and helps maintain both physical and mental health. A fit body requires proper diet, regular exercise, and habits of moderation.

I live a healthy lifestyle myself and reap the benefits of it everyday. If you want to improve your performance at home, work, or at a certain activity I can help. I hold two separate personal training certifications and I am currently studying for my master trainers certification. I combine my programs with with fitness, nutrition and life coaching to create a unique and undeniable experience.

My unique programs are designed around you and what your goals are. If you are ready to change your life then contact me. If you want to achieve your goals, to see a difference, feel better and hear how great you look from loved ones then take the fist step.

I offer one on one and group sessions. If you want to create a healthier, stronger and more confident you then contact me for a consultation.

050 711 5293

Brian

bcoones
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai