Where To Object A Traffic Fine?

Topic locked
Where to object a traffic fine? May 14, 2012
Hello,Dear drivers :)
How and where can I object my overspeeding traffic fine? Some strange thing is happening here :shock:
I've got fine of 300 AED for overspeeding but my car wasn't even driven that day!!!!!!! I am sure that it is a mistake. The fine was already paid. I had to renew my registration urgently and couldn't argue with them that day. I've been told that there is a chance to get my payment back, if I prove that it was a mistake. I am not dying for money. Just for the sake of justice. Maybe you had an experience of objecting your fines... Please, share with me.

tatarka
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Where To Object A Traffic Fine? May 14, 2012
Sadly don't bother. They very rarely refund even if it is a mistake. This is a problem that has been going on for sometime now. If you really want to try, then you need to go to the RTA.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Thank you, Chocoholic! I will try anyway. And if I am still alive, i will post my results later :)
tatarka
Dubai Expat Wannabe

tatarka wrote:Chocoholic! I will try anyway. And if I am still alive
OK, good luck getting someone to listen to your grievance. If you press the button on the ticket dispenser to get a ticket to lodge a complaint - the machine won't give you a ticket. I think this is intentional.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum