Where To Gi In FUJAIRAH? (give Me Suggestions)

Topic locked
Where to gi in FUJAIRAH? (give me suggestions) May 12, 2009
Where to gi in FUJAIRAH?

1.BEACH PARK/ADVENTURE PARK (e.g. Wild Wadi /Dreamland)=?

2.HOTEL with POOL=?

3.BEACH RESORT=?

ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Where to gi in FUJAIRAH? (give me suggestions) May 12, 2009
ArchitectRoel wrote:Where to gi in FUJAIRAH?

1.BEACH PARK/ADVENTURE PARK (e.g. Wild Wadi /Dreamland)=?

2.HOTEL with POOL=?

3.BEACH RESORT=?

the best one to my opinion would be the sandy beach hotel, some old buildings (private 2 bed rooms dh1000) and new ones dh600-700 ... clean beach as a remember and a natural aquarium ,you can snorkel and scoop dive just steps from the beach where they have a rocky island. beautiful site. but if you are looking for luxury then new hotels opened along the beach like Rotana.

This is the web site.
http://www.sandybm.com/.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Where to gi in FUJAIRAH? (give me suggestions) May 12, 2009
I prefer La Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort. (near Dibba)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 12, 2009
Fujairah is quiet, you go there to get away from everything, there are no waterparks or such thing.

Snoopy Island is amazing for snorkelling, so many species of fish and you usually see turtles as well.

Head along to Korfakhan and the mangroves, where you can picnic, camp, there's always loads of turtles there too.

Friday afternoon entertainment is bull butting, quite amusing to watch. All the locals gather and let bulls do what they due naturally and head butt and shove each other for a few minutes until a winner is decided.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 12, 2009
ill check that out someday
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 12, 2009
Dibba Rock is awesome for snorkeling as well. I was there 2 weeks back and saw a few sharks.
dresden
Dubai chat master

May 12, 2009
Stayed in the Rotana next door to the Meridian, which was nice. And stayed in the JAL, which despite not looking very welcoming from the road, was lovely. Not too busy, nice pool and beach and big inflatables out in the water to have a laugh on. Rooms were nicer than the Rotana too.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

May 12, 2009
Miramar is not bad.
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 21, 2009
dresden wrote:Dibba Rock is awesome for snorkeling as well. I was there 2 weeks back and saw a few sharks.

Oh my God!! Iim afraid of Sharks... :twisted:
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

May 21, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Fujairah is quiet, you go there to get away from everything, there are no waterparks or such thing.

Snoopy Island is amazing for snorkelling, so many species of fish and you usually see turtles as well.

Head along to Korfakhan and the mangroves, where you can picnic, camp, there's always loads of turtles there too.

Friday afternoon entertainment is bull butting, quite amusing to watch. All the locals gather and let bulls do what they due naturally and head butt and shove each other for a few minutes until a winner is decided.

No sharks here?
==
I'll try to google it thanks
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

May 21, 2009
Guys, it's summer and thay said Fujairah is very very very HOT this time!
TRUE? even in night time?
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum