Where Can I Find A Good Center To Buy Compurter Hardware And

Topic locked
where can i find a good center to buy compurter hardware and May 14, 2008
software?

can anyone else help me out where I can find local dealers besides the al- ain centre? Are there any other centers similar to it in do dubai or sharjah? If you can please help,let me know.

cybouae
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 14, 2008
IM YOUR MAN! :D

Emax in sharjah has cheaper prices for laptops then ANY place in Dubai.

http://www.emaxme.com/

Go through their products before going all the way there to buy...

As for software...cant help you....Al Ain Mall over charges with Software! Those crooks!

Best thing would be to just buy it online (using credit card)

www.windowsmarketplace.com

Or directly from the developer.
guest999

May 15, 2008
hii
as i am working in the IT field (retailer speciaist) i suggest to u to go to al ain plaza again
but tell me what u r looking for exactly ? i will give u the name of the shop and the contact person inside the shop if i know them (i know half of them)
t buy from them is better as they are dealing direct with th vendors and selling huge quantities so they sell cheaper and better warranty

tell me what u r looking for and i will help u more
Alan78
Dubai Forum User

May 21, 2008
thank you for your responses, they have been helpful

I currently do not know what kind of laptop I want as far as specs, thats why I wanted to go to any area with alot of computer centers to do some general browsing and get an up close look at the laptops and different pricing, thats why I asked if there are any computer districts besides al ein here in dubai.

However, I have been very busy with work, I plan on spending friday in sharjah, does anyone know of any malls or centers where I can find alot of computer retailers.

Thanks guys:)
cybouae
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum